Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selling all her stuff. She’s the biggest mug I’ve ever come across if she’s giving her newly refurbished house up because she’s losing control. Jesus lacy you ain’t that important nobody gives a duck 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did exactly the same last time, throwing her toys out the pram 🙄 she ain't going no where guaranteed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lacy, hun, stop wasting your time.. ‘pretending’ you’re moving again. Rhys isn’t going to react to you threatening to move and he’s definitely not going to beg you to stay. He does NOT care!!

• Heart
5 seater car but has 5 kids. It’s possibly 4 as some of them the middle seats aren’t actually seats in the sporty cars
What's the point in the car for 5 kids , I only see maybe one or the twins in at the same time it's mostly her on her own . So doesn't surprise me , she wants everyone to think she's not using the kids disability and swing it and said I sold my car to replace the money . She thinks we are all stupid . Xx
---
Hahaha what the hell 😂😂😂
300 pound for what her rags

Reactions: 2
Is this another I’m definitely moving episode like the time she tried to lift the heavy but so empty moving boxes of her table

• Haha
Hahahahahah 3grand for that milk stained pishy sofa LOLOLOL I can’t with her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ on a bike, for what she's asking second hand, how much was it all brand new?

That's some serious money for someone that's never worked a day.

I think she's asking silly money so no-one actually makes an offer 😂 we see you Lacy 👀

• Haha
You know them TT trends when people pretend to sell off their partners bits on Instagram, this is like what's happening 😂😂
Even if she goes in hiding, rhys will *still* get contact with a court order. Doesn't matter where she lives, she is linked to him until the twins are 18.
She won't be going anywhere, she'll say actually I'm not running this is my house, my memories blah blah. We've been here before with unhinged crazy lace.

• Haha
Acting like she's moving🤣🤣. Do DV shelters give you time to sit I'm your home and trt sell off all your things in your home before they deem it a risk then Lace 😂😂😂😂

Let’s all sit back and watch, does she move and does she have the op

We all know it’s no to both but sit back and watch her be caught out in all the lies and all the excuses she’s comes up with 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.