Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Now has a cousin that’s never been heard or seen of before watching the kids so she can go gym at 11pm at night 🤣 she’s really got no help from anyone 👀

Reactions: 5

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
I cringe so hard at crying posts but I had to scroll past hers really quick because I got severe second hand embarrassment 🤣

diisney22

Well neither Lacey you dumb f*ck you have 5 kids??
I literally ran here when I saw this 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s a fucking moron. And back with the narc shit… she’s the biggest hypocrite going 🙄 it’s actually beyond painful, but I can’t stop
---
That video of them on Christmas Day morning is heartbreaking. All she’s watching is Emily… no the boys. And for someone who’s raking in the money, she got them less than I thought she would have

alpacamybags

VIP Member
I thought the twins weren't going to be able to walk etc on their own? She forgets her own lies.

I've just seen the Christmas day video and seeing her eldest boy look SO sad has broken my heart.

• Haha

PoppyG123

I reckon she wants him back, she un-privated a video of him & her today, which she did last time she started secretly seeing him. And she just came off live sharpish… hmmm

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Considering she says how “dead beat dads” go out all the time and have freedom while single mums like her struggle she’s doing alright for two weekends out in a row 😉🤣

• Haha

hiyalove

I missed her live as my son wanted to watch a film and thought that was more important..... what was said?
she exposed someone for ‘stalking and harassing’ her ‘every single day’ for 6 months (Paula), but she built the scene by first of talking about how her mum abused her as a child lol there were a lot of comments that weren’t in support of Lacy and her mods weren’t getting rid of them fast enough haha. Then the exposing Lacy page joined and asked her to go live with them. Her mods blocked page but Lacy started giving it the ‘you’re too scared to go live’ It was embarrassing!! She started psychically shaking when the exposing page commented and people noticed. Then the lady she exposed called Paula joined. Her followers started commenting that there was a profile commenting that had her twins as their profile pic. She ignored that and just kept going on about herself, people kept telling her over and over about the profile and she said something along the lines of ‘it doesn’t matter just mass report the page’ then someone commented that the profile pic was actually of the lady she exposed and her twins… then she abruptly ended the live! It was actually entertaining 😅

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
No you didn't! She was bent over like she was holding the phone pushing a pushchair! Wouldn't surprise me if she took him OOH and was sent home with antibiotics!
That's exactly what happened 🤣🤣 she was live less than 12hours after shopping round b&m

• Haha

alwaysbenice

The new post made me sick in my mouth. Can she get anymore desperate for attention. I bet she sent it to Rhys with the message “you know you want this”😭😭

• Sick

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
There was no need for her to ring 999. It’s not like the temperature came on suddenly. Hell of had it all day. Clearly she couldn’t be arsed to take him to the GP or put him in the car and drive to A&E.
she will drain each and every resource 🫠

Trace

VIP Member
Do you put your babies first though Lacy? Because all we see is a self centred narc obsessed with their ex and is all about me me me and more poor me 🤣

these babies are used as your pawn to get to Rhys and you know it
Rhys said this would happen and he was right. Lacey has no choice but to wake up to her babies and put them first as she’s the main care giver. Doesn’t wake up to or put her son first who doesn’t live with her though does she. He can’t be used as a pawn to Rhys so she’s not bothered

Trace

VIP Member
If she wants to report him for having HIS children on HIS social media surely she’s putting herself in the shit too? All he’d have to do is show them the hundred messages of her begging him to go round, the picture messages of herself goading him into wanting her, the many messages where she’s asking him to bring the kids back later because she’s drunk or putting her kids in a position where she’s setting him up to be arrested infront of the little ones then she will pick them up. She’s nuts and in no way should be in charge of children. There was someone saying that Alfie come home from his dad’s to be greeted with an empty house as Lacy still wasn’t home and no one knew where she was. I just can’t see how she calls herself a mother

• Wow

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Poor kids stuck in the middle of all of this.. are all the 5 kids that live in the home biologically his?
The 4 youngest are. The eldest who lives there is the full brother to the other boy who lives with his grandparents full time
---
She keeps banging on about the money she gave him to get his tattoo.
It's all she cares about money, her tiktok presence and losing that house. She doesn't want to be a parent.

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
I hate saying it but you wouldn’t think they’re her kids, none of them seem bothered being around her apart from Logan. She’s not maternal, makes no effort to make memories with those kids, god knows why she had 6, she’s bloody useless.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
So she got her kids back yet still on tiktok live gone midnight! I know the kids would have been in bed but you'd think she would also be trying to get herself into a routine of getting up and sorting them out for school etc!