Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I got as many breaks as her. I have a baby and 2 year old and my break is having a wee without being followed. I barely get time to wash my hair let alone these pampers days and weekends away. She has plenty of help & breaks. She winds me up
---
Almost choked on my tea when I saw this. She’ll have to be using FaceTime and the filter overtime. £18 to sign up

she’s hasn’t got an attractive bone in her body.
cringe af

And was being really judgemental in a live about the new gf being an OF girl and pinned the comment along someone mentioning it

Reactions: 2
What the hell is that latest video.... talk about putting it on! Squeezing those tears out CRINGE

One full minute of crying

let’s be honest Lacy you are not crying for the reason you are portraying….
---
also, who films themselves this much crying!

Reactions: 4
Who just WHO the fuck films themselves fucking whaling like a banshee in labour

Reactions: 10
I cringe so hard at crying posts but I had to scroll past hers really quick because I got severe second hand embarrassment

Reactions: 5
The way she repositions the camera too I've never ever, in my life, thought ooo lemmie record myself crying for clout. Can't keep up. One min she's a strong independent woman selling her flaps for cash, the next she's poking herself in the eye to make herself cry for likes. Trauma bond my arse. The only traumatic thing is her.

Reactions: 10
If I recorded myself crying like that and watched it back I’d probably piss myself laughing

Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion
Disclaimer * no disrespect to any se× workers*
Lacy price strapped for cash, send her a tenner she will show you her gash

Reactions: 11
Anyone notice that Lacy keeps copying Rhys new gf first the lashes now the underwear pics/videos

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice that Lacy keeps copying Rhys new gf first the lashes now the underwear pics/videos
It’s giving unhinged stalker ex vibes. It’s giving I’m 100% most definitely I’m over him and moving on vibes

I wonder if she plans to do OF properly as it’s my understanding unless you’re well known you don’t make money prancing around in underwear….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.