Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she exposed someone for ‘stalking and harassing’ her ‘every single day’ for 6 months (Paula), but she built the scene by first of talking about how her mum abused her as a child lol there were a lot of comments that weren’t in support of Lacy and her mods weren’t getting rid of them fast enough haha. Then the exposing Lacy page joined and asked her to go live with them. Her mods blocked page but Lacy started giving it the ‘you’re too scared to go live’ It was embarrassing!! She started psychically shaking when the exposing page commented and people noticed. Then the lady she exposed called Paula joined. Her followers started commenting that there was a profile commenting that had her twins as their profile pic. She ignored that and just kept going on about herself, people kept telling her over and over about the profile and she said something along the lines of ‘it doesn’t matter just mass report the page’ then someone commented that the profile pic was actually of the lady she exposed and her twins… then she abruptly ended the live! It was actually entertaining 😅
Thank you. Sounds like I didn't miss lots then 🤣🤣 more lacy gobbing off thinking she's all that until confronted then 💩 herself!
Lacy just do us all a favour and duck off!

Reactions: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Emily diagnosed autism or is it just her awful parenting?
She’s diagnosed because of her awful parenting and it’s coming to light now that she’s in school just how neglectful Lacy was in regards to her development.
the girl who couldn’t talk or jump can now talk and jump.

• Wow
A wee feel sorry for me video up, knew that would happen after her angry live last night she needs serious help, the only thing wrong with lacy is the fact she's not got control over rhys, her dad or stepmum/auntie need to have a word with her the only people suffering in this mess are they poor wanes

Reactions: 2
A wee feel sorry for me video up, knew that would happen after her angry live last night she needs serious help, the only thing wrong with lacy is the fact she's not got control over rhys, her dad or stepmum/auntie need to have a word with her the only people suffering in this mess are they poor wanes
I defo thinking the new crying in bed post is partially because her live went down like a lead balloon last night 😅 I’m sure if she has of got the positive response she though she’d get she’d be all ‘I’m smashing it’ today!

saw a snippet of her second live on one of the exposing pages where she’s claiming ‘she’s an amazing mum’, and there lies the problem. Most mums think they’re failing in some way, it’s a pretty common thing. Not her tho which is laughable 😅

Reactions: 2
Social services don’t put your kids on a child protection plan because you “left” a dv relationship and an amazing mum….they put children on a child protection plan mainly for parental neglect….

Reactions: 7
Social services don’t put your kids on a child protection plan because you “left” a dv relationship and an amazing mum….they put children on a child protection plan mainly for parental neglect….
This , I fled DV with my children and I asked social services to help me because I was struggling to get back on my feet after I left and they wouldn’t because they had no concerns about me as I was keeping the kids safe

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t watch this woman anymore she’s so deluded it’s infuriating, she will always be the victim. HE LEFT YOU LACY! what’s not clicking in your head about that? He doesn’t want you because you’re a dangerous liar. You might have a few thickos supporting you but anyone with a brain knows you’re the narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Trying to say she’s done it all on her own, you can’t do it on your own you’ve showed it so many times. Rhys had them kids and sorted them when their, he also co parents having them three days a week so that is not alone and you have your dad looking after them too.
What is with the victim of no support when clearly you do

Reactions: 5
Are the kids actually heart broken Lacy? or is it yourself that’s heartbroken because you never got to see him? I don’t think Emily and the twins really understand what the hell is going on, the only one who maybe upset is Logan. Also she’s sat doing makeup in her Micky mouse pjs did she do the school run in that attire? That’s trampy get dressed!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Tell the truth Lacy who’s withheld contact because it isn’t Rhys is it?
what professionals are saying your children are a credit to you? The ones who have put you on a CPP? The ones who investigated you YEARS ago when your children were being fed cereal for every meal, where physical and emotional neglect was documented?
the ones you’ve been at risk of losing every day for over 10 years?

Reactions: 5
Tell the truth Lacy who’s withheld contact because it isn’t Rhys is it?
what professionals are saying your children are a credit to you? The ones who have put you on a CPP? The ones who investigated you YEARS ago when your children were being fed cereal for every meal, where physical and emotional neglect was documented?
the ones you’ve been at risk of losing every day for over 10 years?
Every time she makes a claim that Rhys isn’t making contact with the kids he should post a message to show he tried. That would absolutely make her lose her tit and show the lies she keeps making.

Reactions: 9
“24/7 parent of 5 kids” but bleeping off to Amsterdam tomorrow on her own.
Make it make sense?

• Haha
  • Wow
“24/7 parent of 5 kids” but bleeping off to Amsterdam tomorrow on her own.
Make it make sense?
Probably only going for 1 day so she has an excuse when she fails her drug test

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.