Label lady #7 Banana a day keeps the anxiety away whilst watching my sister lose at the NTAs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s having a massive birthday sale to make way for new stock and I’m guessing the pouches weren’t that popular if she’s reducing them already? She’s starting to dress like SSS with he crop top showing off her skinny body. Looks awful

Reactions: 7
Dear Lord, just when you think it wasn’t possible for Jemma to be any more annoying than she already is it transpires she’s now one of those people who walk along the pavement at a snail’s pace whilst glued to an iPad ignoring everyone and everything else and completely oblivious to the fact she could be getting in people’s way, holding people up and given the fact she is utterly engrossed in what she’s doing, mindlessly walk into people. 🤨

Actually saying that wasn’t there some warnings or other that came out when Pokémon Go was first released as it turned out that it was sending people down dead ends or off cliffs or something? Hmmmmm, now I don’t imagine there are too many cliffs in the middle of London however, I do hope Jemma’s taking necessary safety precautions in order to make sure nothing untoward happens. 🤔

Perhaps that’s why she’s decided to take the gormless idiot husband with her this time then? Given the fact she’ll be playing Pokémon and glued to the screen she needs an appropriate responsible adult to make sure all is well. Hang on though, if she needs an appropriate responsible adult then why the hell has she taken LeeLee?! Crikey, brain of Britain he ain’t! I mean if you get him to shake his head you can hear a rattle which is his one brain cell pinging about in all that space like a game of fricking pinball! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everything about her is annoying and why does she put on that voice when doing a voice-over? I feel quite embarrassed for Lee-Lee as it’s one thing discussing her choosing to put her personal life on a business page but discussing his skin and receding hairline is another. The answers in the question JemJem he’s embraced about it so no we don’t need to know about his progress! 🤢
Yep @Justapeep she’s a smug rat

Reactions: 6
She is an absolute witch, I know Lee comes across as dim but the poor bugger is probably just fed up of her tit & just keeps quiet now because he can’t get a word in edgeways or he is plotting on how he can leave the smug, jumped up cow!

Reactions: 8
She is an absolute witch, I know Lee comes across as dim but the poor bugger is probably just fed up of her tit & just keeps quiet now because he can’t get a word in edgeways or he is plotting on how he can leave the smug, jumped up cow!

He's not leaving, the sap that he is gave uo whatever job he had before to be her lap dog so would have no income if he left

Remember when loads of people on this thread lusted after Lee and his good looks? They’ve all disappeared 😂

• Haha
Remember when loads of people on this thread lusted after Lee and his good looks? They’ve all disappeared 😂
He should’ve just stayed lurking in the background instead she insisted he join in on her videos. It’s when he opened his mouth and spoke. Bless him 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's on live now 300 viewers and dropping all the time.. she will pull the sister in any minute for back up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
She's on live now 300 viewers and dropping all the time.. she will pull the sister in any minute for back up
You have to wonder at what point the penny is going to drop and she’s going to accept that she’s just not going to be the superstar she’s so convinced she is. The last shambles of a Live she did that had any measure of success just so happened to be the one when Stacey appeared and then *ta-da* like magic the followers appeared, not to buy her stupid overpriced tat or listen to her witter on about stickers whilst Lee bumbled about in the background but to ask Stacey questions of course! 🤦‍♀️

Tbh don’t know how they knew to log on to Sticker Sister’s Live at the time? Ooooooooh, perhaps the sheep have a special sign that lights up the sky like Batman or Thundercats whenever Stacey posts on her socials or appears on TV; maybe a old big set of teeth looming large in the night or the outline of some manky false eyelashes however one thing’s for sure, they weren’t joining in on Jemma’s behalf no matter how much she likes to delude herself as such. Tit! 😆

She also keeps on having these sales and discount codes which makes me think she’s not doing as well as she likes to make out. Sure she sells (again with a lot of Stacey’s help) but I think she prices a lot of people out as compared to similar items you can buy in other places she really is very expensive. Plus I guess if you were (for some reason) determined to buy from Little Miss Showoff you could just hang on until she has another sale or discount code as you know it won’t be long until she has another ‘exciting announcement’. 🙄

Is anyone else also sick of hearing about her bloody birthday? I know when you’re a kid birthdays are a big thing and even for a lot of adults it’s an important celebration, especially on milestone birthdays, but with her it’s like she’s the bleeping Queen or something, having days off work and celebration sales. I’m sure LeeLee never gets much fuss when it’s his birthday and if I remember rightly she started the Label Lady at the same time-ish as this and so he has to share his celebrations and whathaveyou with the business’s birthday. God forbid he had a day all to himself and just about him eh Jemma? 😖

• Haha
Her accounts – publicly available on Companies House – show shareholders funds of roughly half a million in 2021 and 2022 so not doing badly. 2023 accounts not filed as yet. Her sister's are a lot more (approx £4.3 million for 2023 against 2022 shareholders funds of approx £2.9 million – Stacey doing very well!!) and if Jem thinks she can reach those heights through 'influencing'.... nah, she just doesn't have 'it'. I don't love Stacey, I think she's fake but has made a fortune out of her online persona and she obviously appeals to a lot of people.

Reactions: 3
Her accounts – publicly available on Companies House – show shareholders funds of roughly half a million in 2021 and 2022 so not doing badly. 2023 accounts not filed as yet. Her sister's are a lot more (approx £4.3 million for 2023 against 2022 shareholders funds of approx £2.9 million – Stacey doing very well!!) and if Jem thinks she can reach those heights through 'influencing'.... nah, she just doesn't have 'it'. I don't love Stacey, I think she's fake but has made a fortune out of her online persona and she obviously appeals to a lot of people.
Before Stacey moved to Pickle Cottage I really liked her but since her new house I can see that she now lies but there’s no need as she could still be relatable and admit she gets help even if it is just from family members. It does make people feel crap seeing a mum of 5 apparently doing the school run, cooking, baking, crafting plus working. She sister wants the same but she isn’t the giggly, cutesy person Stacey can be and I think she’s jealous of her. Imagine having a business but heavily relying on somebody else to get engagement on social media? I’d like to think I’ve got where I have because of my talent and not because a relative is famous. Fair enough I’m sure in the beginning it was a huge platform for Jemma but she’s desperately trying to keep relevant and constantly relies on it. I don’t get how much she claims to be ‘close’ as didn't Jemma say before the sticker business, that they had very different lives and therefore didn’t see much of each other so weren’t that close.

Reactions: 5
I make no secret that I don’t like Jemma and nothing’s going to change that; I genuinely don’t think she’s a very nice person and I have a real aversion to cockiness and arrogance which she has in abundance.😖

One of the things however that irks me the most about Jemma is not that she just downplays the impact that Stacey has upon both her business and her personal popularity but that she actually denies it completely. If anyone (and it has been done, many times) suggests to her anything upon the lines of ‘the Label Lady is only successful due to who your sister is’ she goes into a full on rant about her success being down to her hard work and Stacey has NOTHING (uh huh you heard right! 🤦‍♀️) to do with the business.

This is the business where she’s constantly getting her sister to feature her products, or rearranging her sister’s cupboards and even having a product line in ‘Pickle Cottage Green’. She even goes so far as calling herself ‘Jemma Solomon’ when she’s been married to Lee for years and actually using her married name; it’s not that she’s never used it. When questioned about this she comes out with more shite; this being that it’s to protect her children’s identities. These will be the children who feature heavily on her open business page (should you wish you can take a tour of their bedrooms and she’s even shown the world inside her daughter’s underwear drawer) and two of those said children have their own Instagram accounts which she manages. 😠

She lies and lies and I really can’t decide if it’s because she’s deluded and actually believes her own hype, or rather she thinks she’s fooling everyone and we can’t see the nepotism in effect. 🤨

To be an influencer you have to make people like you. You have to have a life people aspire to and things people want to have. Jemma isn’t likeable and actually, when you pay a little attention she’s really quite unpleasant. She makes snide digs and gets snarky comments in constantly and God forbid you comment on something which is blatantly true but she wants to deny; you’ll get given a total bollocks full on denial before being inevitably told to ‘be kind’. 🙄

I’m sure she does well financially but will never do Stacey well. As much as I dislike Stacey at least she’s where she is due to her own ‘celebrity’ not riding on that of others. Jemma also doesn’t have the personality which makes people want to be like her; she’s condescending and patronising and clearly thinks she’s superior and something very special when she’s really not. Still she’s determined I suppose, you’ve got to give her that, must be nice to live in cloud cuckoo land! 😉😆

Reactions: 11
Apparently she's not been to the pub in 15 years so doesnt know what to wear! Bull tit 🙄

• Haha