Label lady #7 Banana a day keeps the anxiety away whilst watching my sister lose at the NTAs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s set herself up as some kind of home organisation guru on This Morning. Maybe she’s gained some new followers from that hoping for new ideas.
First she orders something that doesn’t fit under her sink where she bought it for.
Then she moves it to crisp cupboard where it’s too tall and has a load of wasted space, so her followers have to tell her how to make it work in the space.

Would new followers hang around or just think she doesn’t know what’s she’s talking about and unfollow as quickly as they arrived?

Does anyone has access to her numbers?

Reactions: 4
So she’s set herself up as some kind of home organisation guru on This Morning. Maybe she’s gained some new followers from that hoping for new ideas.
First she orders something that doesn’t fit under her sink where she bought it for.
Then she moves it to crisp cupboard where it’s too tall and has a load of wasted space, so her followers have to tell her how to make it work in the space.

Would new followers hang around or just think she doesn’t know what’s she’s talking about and unfollow as quickly as they arrived?

Does anyone has access to her numbers?
Here you go @Multi-21 👍

Screenshot_20240417_002250_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 1
If one of her kids did actually become famous (unlikely I know especially that middle one who is constantly gurning for the camera) watch her change her name back to Brent quicker than we can blink!
Oh for sure! Mind, it wouldn’t surprise me if in a few years time OTT precocious pushy middle child turned up on some TV talent show/competition or other also using the name Solomon. Then of course the presenter would interview her and say ‘oh Solomon? That name sounds familiar’ and she’d be forced to say ‘well my Aunt is Stacey… blah, blah, blah’. 🙄

Yes it’s predictable but she is Jemma’s mini me after all and we all know how Jemma excels at the obvious! Ask her to come up with a new and exciting initiative and she goes trawling other people for help or just plain steals ideas but if you want her to turn up late to the party with concepts or products that everyone was implementing a good six months to a year ago, well, Jemma’s on it! 🤦‍♀️😆

Reactions: 7
She's absolutely unbearable right now. Flogging the same skin care as at least 10 other nobodies with exactly the same sales pitch, none of them looking any better than before.

also, business must be slow because today is bin day, she posts the link to those awful bin labels and the new orders are going straight out!

Reactions: 2
Wow! What a godsend she is!
She's learned us that when you wash up something you can either let it air dry OR you can dry it up!
Everyday is a school day.....what would we do without her amazing knowledge 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's absolutely unbearable right now. Flogging the same skin care as at least 10 other nobodies with exactly the same sales pitch, none of them looking any better than before.

also, business must be slow because today is bin day, she posts the link to those awful bin labels and the new orders are going straight out!
You can buy those bin labels in any supermarket £1 each number wonder what she's charging for them to add your adresss might take a peep

Reactions: 1
You can buy those bin labels in any supermarket £1 each number wonder what she's charging for them to add your adresss might take a peep
What's even the point?! A number is just fine, the binmen know what road it's from as it's outside your house. What a total waste of money

Reactions: 2
Looking like £4 plus postage if £2.95 it was so difficult
To navigate the website who would be arsed

Looking like £4 plus postage if £2.95 it was so difficult
To navigate the website who would be arsed
She quite often says people say they find it hard to navigate the website. If I was a business owner I’d be listening to that customer feedback and changing it. Not just uploading random links to IG and hoping it was what people want

Reactions: 6
She quite often says people say they find it hard to navigate the website. If I was a business owner I’d be listening to that customer feedback and changing it. Not just uploading random links to IG and hoping it was what people want
I have my own website and occasionally has its issues. Now I’m an actual small business (not tend!) and I get by with issues but anything out of my control, I do have somebody I can pay to help me sort it. I’m guessing her brother manages her website and is paid for it so he should be making customers lives easier. Or perhaps he just helps out and she gets it all for free. Either way he’s not that good? As for bin numbers. We have to put our bin at end of the road with others but we can tell who’s is who but a cheap number from B&Q has lasted years and years.

A- two years ago was not a “very long time ago”

B- imagine being rude to customers on your business page when they’re telling you they don’t want to see you cleaning. She needs to realise that nobody is following her for her organisation “skills” and “cleaning”

Attachments

A- two years ago was not a “very long time ago”

B- imagine being rude to customers on your business page when they’re telling you they don’t want to see you cleaning. She needs to realise that nobody is following her for her organisation “skills” and “cleaning”
So the poor person apologises. I’d unfollow her for her rudeness.

Someone also comments ‘Solomon sisters are inspirational’…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here we go, we all knew it was coming…

… precocious Jemma mini me, OTT, showy-offy middle child flinging herself about dancing… 🙄

Not being funny but if that’s the progress she’s made I dread to think what she started as! 😳

Still it’s all about THEM doing what THEY enjoy and not about going out and making mummy famous apparently. Yeah right… 😖😆

Here we go, we all knew it was coming…

… precocious Jemma mini me, OTT, showy-offy middle child flinging herself about dancing… 🙄

Not being funny but if that’s the progress she’s made I dread to think what she started as! 😳

Still it’s all about THEM doing what THEY enjoy and not about going out and making mummy famous apparently. Yeah right… 😖😆
That reel was cringing she should stop encouraging that girl!

The old man is just as bad he's forever posting videos of him walking in a duck park or photographing the moon or some other shite why do that family think anyone's interested in their lives. He's forever showing the kids as well he should be a bit more careful what he shares in social media. He's a slimy old pervert always begging for holidays and freebies

In her make up videos did anyone else see her hair line and how receding it was? I’ve never noticed it that much before.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why when she looks in the mirror she doesn’t see what we see? she’s delusional

Reactions: 7
Those eye sockets are terrifying. 💀💀
They never used to protrude as much as that when Stacey was on X Factor and she was backstage. Back when she looked healthy and not deathly.

Screenshot_20240420_005458_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240420_005530_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240420_005557_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240420_010044_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240420_010110_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick