Label lady #7 Banana a day keeps the anxiety away whilst watching my sister lose at the NTAs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her anxiety seems to be all gone now. She's such a liar and the way she tapped those nails on one of those bottles of make up last night made me want to scream. Copying that goon Hinch next. Seems the only way to get ahead on Instagram is to steal ideas that were someone else's.

Reactions: 5
Her anxiety seems to be all gone now. She's such a liar and the way she tapped those nails on one of those bottles of make up last night made me want to scream. Copying that goon Hinch next. Seems the only way to get ahead on Instagram is to steal ideas that were someone else's.
Let’s face it Jemma hasn’t got much option but copy what other people do since she hasn’t got an original thought in that empty big old noggin of hers. It even seems that whilst before she used to be a bit sneaky about it now she blatantly just asks people what they want to see for content. 🤦‍♀️

Pah, I still can’t get over her trawling for podcast and/or public speaking ideas, could you imagine going to an away day or an event and she rocked up as the speaker! Those things are bad enough without being subjected to her nasal singy-songy whingy voice, sheesh you’d just jack it in and go home wouldn’t you?! 😆

As for the ‘I won’t go through my whole make-up routine with you…’ before proceeding to go through her whole make up routine and of course we can’t forget ‘I feel pretty, it took me a long time to say that…’ (or something like that, I can’t subject myself to seeing her or reading that diatribe again, it was bad enough the first time!), as if Jemma, you always think you’re something pretty special, that’s why you’ve subjected Instagram to you staring at yourself in the camera telling us how wonderful your skin is for the past two bleeping weeks. 😖

Still, just if you didn’t realise how wonderfully skinny she is, here’s some shots of her with her flat stomach out… oh do bore off Jemjem! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Let’s face it Jemma hasn’t got much option but copy what other people do since she hasn’t got an original thought in that empty big old noggin of hers. It even seems that whilst before she used to be a bit sneaky about it now she blatantly just asks people what they want to see for content. 🤦‍♀️

Pah, I still can’t get over her trawling for podcast and/or public speaking ideas, could you imagine going to an away day or an event and she rocked up as the speaker! Those things are bad enough without being subjected to her nasal singy-songy whingy voice, sheesh you’d just jack it in and go home wouldn’t you?! 😆

As for the ‘I won’t go through my whole make-up routine with you…’ before proceeding to go through her whole make up routine and of course we can’t forget ‘I feel pretty, it took me a long time to say that…’ (or something like that, I can’t subject myself to seeing her or reading that diatribe again, it was bad enough the first time!), as if Jemma, you always think you’re something pretty special, that’s why you’ve subjected Instagram to you staring at yourself in the camera telling us how wonderful your skin is for the past two bleeping weeks. 😖

Still, just if you didn’t realise how wonderfully skinny she is, here’s some shots of her with her flat stomach out… oh do bore off Jemjem! 🙄
Pretty sure her sister had something about feeling pretty in the papers a couple of weeks ago, so she's even coped that

Reactions: 3
Using the sister again for advertising her labels and crap. Never misses a beat this one

She drives me mad. If your home is well organised you don’t need to constantly change things and move them about.
Painting the doors of your cupboards should not mean what’s inside is suddenly in need of being moved around so it is organised.

Reactions: 2
It has genuinely deeply bothered me that she has mixed regular beef bisto and onion bisto all in one tacky placky sticky jar 🙄

• Haha
It has genuinely deeply bothered me that she has mixed regular beef bisto and onion bisto all in one tacky placky sticky jar 🙄
Thank God you saw that and it bothered you too. I will openly admit to having OCD and that, well it had me twitching. If being organised means shoving everything in a jar regardless of whether it’s the same thing or not then I don’t want to be organised! Yes, it may look ‘nice’ in the cupboard but in reality it’s not is it? It’s all jumbled up! Make it make sense! 😖

I might need a lie down. I didn’t like Jemma before but this, this? Well, it’s next level. twit! 🙀

Thank God you saw that and it bothered you too. I will openly admit to having OCD and that, well it had me twitching. If being organised means shoving everything in a jar regardless of whether it’s the same thing or not then I don’t want to be organised! Yes, it may look ‘nice’ in the cupboard but in reality it’s not is it? It’s all jumbled up! Make it make sense! 😖

I might need a lie down. I didn’t like Jemma before but this, this? Well, it’s next level. twit! 🙀
That’s up there with mixing chicken bisto with beef. They are completely different products ffs. Absolute muppet she is

Reactions: 1
I'm pretty sure she's not the only one who can't afford to pay ridiculous prices for jars and labels from Jems. She'd be better off going to Home Bargains or B&M for jars and saving herself a fortune. I've also seen various packs of nice labels knocking about the places too.
Even better, why not just keep products in the packaging they come in? 🤔🤷
There really is no need to decant whatsoever. Things are in the cupboard behind a closed door so no one even sees them anyway. 🤷

Screenshot_20240422_232116_Samsung Internet.jpg

Please don't tell me she's going to get a tv gig organising peoples homes. I wouldn't be surprised the Solomon's are really on every bloody thing at the minute. I think it's that sister pushing motor mouth along and opening doors for her which would otherwise be firmly shut in Jemma's face

Please don't tell me she's going to get a tv gig organising peoples homes. I wouldn't be surprised the Solomon's are really on every bloody thing at the minute. I think it's that sister pushing motor mouth along and opening doors for her which would otherwise be firmly shut in Jemma's face
I hope not! Don’t know if she meant her actually filming her organising ‘work’ or an actual film crew. She’s got an event tomorrow though. She chats shite so no wonder she’s worrying why all her followers aren’t engaging or liking her post. I hate it when people ‘beg’ for likes. Her chewing is awful too. She’s just not funny

Reactions: 4
I hope not! Don’t know if she meant her actually filming her organising ‘work’ or an actual film crew. She’s got an event tomorrow though. She chats shite so no wonder she’s worrying why all her followers aren’t engaging or liking her post. I hate it when people ‘beg’ for likes. Her chewing is awful too. She’s just not funny
I thought she got a bit arsey when talking about the kitchen rearrange video; something about her thinking the content was really good (no change there then Jemjem as you think everything you do is good, shame no one else agrees) but then it didn’t get many likes or views ‘and certainly not the 11 thousand of you who voted…’ Great one Jemma, sure fire way to get people onside by having a snarky dig at them! 😖

She really seems utterly perplexed as to why she isn’t more popular and why people aren’t raving about her organisational skills. I’m not being funny but there’s only so many times people are going to want to watch her move tit around, decant rice and pasta from perfectly adequate and purpose built packets into jars, and clag stickers onto things. If you watched her sort one tin cupboard, you’ve watched them all, it’s hardly riveting stuff is it? 🤷‍♀️

On top of that it’s her, I’m sorry but she’s bleeping unlikable. She’s cocky and arrogant and clearly thinks she’s superior to everyone and thing else, hence the need to tell us how to do things which are completely unnecessary or that we already do. She patronises as well and her nasal whiny sing-songy voice is enough to drive a Saint to drink. She’s also clearly not a nice person given the sly digs (like above) and nasty comments that slip in when she forgets she’s meant to be using her Insta-persona. 🤦‍♀️

She’s also not got a clue what people want to see; hence the desperate begging for likes, it’s not an attractive trait at all. She also thought a whole minute of her chewing, chomping and smacking her chops together was hysterical and entertaining; and she wonders why she’s not more popular. Go back to the day job of making stickers Jemma as influencer or organisational guru you ain’t ever gonna be! 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought she got a bit arsey when talking about the kitchen rearrange video; something about her thinking the content was really good (no change there then Jemjem as you think everything you do is good, shame no one else agrees) but then it didn’t get many likes or views ‘and certainly not the 11 thousand of you who voted…’ Great one Jemma, sure fire way to get people onside by having a snarky dig at them! 😖

She really seems utterly perplexed as to why she isn’t more popular and why people aren’t raving about her organisational skills. I’m not being funny but there’s only so many times people are going to want to watch her move tit around, decant rice and pasta from perfectly adequate and purpose built packets into jars, and clag stickers onto things. If you watched her sort one tin cupboard, you’ve watched them all, it’s hardly riveting stuff is it? 🤷‍♀️

On top of that it’s her, I’m sorry but she’s bleeping unlikable. She’s cocky and arrogant and clearly thinks she’s superior to everyone and thing else, hence the need to tell us how to do things which are completely unnecessary or that we already do. She patronises as well and her nasal whiny sing-songy voice is enough to drive a Saint to drink. She’s also clearly not a nice person given the sly digs (like above) and nasty comments that slip in when she forgets she’s meant to be using her Insta-persona. 🤦‍♀️

She’s also not got a clue what people want to see; hence the desperate begging for likes, it’s not an attractive trait at all. She also thought a whole minute of her chewing, chomping and smacking her chops together was hysterical and entertaining; and she wonders why she’s not more popular. Go back to the day job of making stickers Jemma as influencer or organisational guru you ain’t ever gonna be! 😳
I found the trying to run a business explanation a bit baffling but she was trying to get in, like her sister, the f*** it attitude. It doesn’t quite work though and she clearly is desperate to do other things that isn’t her sticker business!

Reactions: 4
Nah, I can't bleeping stand people chewing loudly like that. Awful, just bleeping awful content Jemma. Uncouth and disrespectful behaviour. Even if it was a joke to wind Lee up. And on a business account. Just no. Pathetic petulant woman.

Attachments

He's at it now they are sending him freebies to promote. Well he can duck off
An actual small, not tend, business too. Shame on them doing this as surely out of pocket gifting to him and another wannabe!
Apparently if you turn the diffuser sticks the other way after dipping you get to smell them. Who knew! 😜
All the family are greedy for free stuff

God help us she is trying to influence us to look like her..... I'm good thanks Jemjem.... oh and FYI butter has two Ts in in.....not sure you know the T sounds yet innit....

• Haha