Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t know why she thought she could launch all new products out in Greece. Yes she did she knew she would have sisters hen party being closely followed by her 4+ million followers and knew she would get more engagement crafty cow talk about a working holiday. She should have stayed at home if she was that work orientated

Reactions: 11
I thought she had already said 12.99? Or did I imagine that, which is pretty sad on my behalf if I’m daydreaming about her stupid bleeping cups 😂😂
I think she said 12.99 with postage.
also why isn’t she just enjoying the hen do and letting her sis in law enjoy it. They could easily leave it a few days until they are back. Or they could have got it all ready before they went and then just had press a button to get it live.

Reactions: 4
I bet she’s pissed off her plastic cups didn’t make it onto gogglebox.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her small business share sharing businesses she constantly shares (Essex crafts is her friend) and then tagging Etsy for some products but they’re not Etsy, they will be from a small business on Etsy so do some research and share their actual business name

Reactions: 9
What's annoying me is the fact she had to take 3 suitcases when in reality the cups would have slotted inside each other as would the lids then whack a band around the straws and would have used less room...Jesus I need to get a life 🤣

• Haha
This is the most boring hen of all time! What did she need 3 suitcases for? What she has worn would have fitted into a carry on, and the cups and other crappy stuff (just what is the fluffy flower straw charm about?) would fit into a small bag. Silly arrogant cow, she really pisses me off. I never realised how much she completely dominates Stacey either (I'm no Stacey fan btw), she is clearly crazy jealous of Stacey's success.

1657373928242.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh she loves a deep and meaningful (I really mean pithy and twee!) quote doesn’t she? Given her behaviour and content over the duration of her, sorry Stacey’s, hen do I have felt the need to just tweak this last one slightly…

‘Life is so beautiful.
Be greatful for every moment…
Oh and buy my cold cups. You’re can pre-order today if you’re on the mailing list but if not then you’ll have to wait for tomorrow and blah, blah, boring, twatish, inane waffle repeating myself at least four times, er so yeah, buy my cold cups.’

Whaddya think? I think it’s a much more accurate representation personally! 😉

As for 12 odd quid PLUS postage for a plastic beaker with a straw and a sticker I have to clag on myself, well, she must be having a bleeping laugh. 🤦‍♀️ I don’t know if she’s realised but there seems to be a distinct lack of disposable income knocking around for most folk at the minute so with her overpriced Tommy Tippee cups, jars which you can get for a fraction of the price in high street stores and bloody spice jars you need to remortgage for I swear to God she doesn’t live in the real world. 😖

Plus she’s just bleeping overbearing and irritating. 🤭😆

• Haha
She is defo going to write this hen do off as a work trip! I reckon she has to talk about it so much to write it off 🤔, mentioning the sister in law is there working too. That trip cost them all nothing that’s why they’re doing what she says. Photo shoot for the CC 😂

Reactions: 6
You have to put your own stickers on.. Lazy cow
Seriously . You can just buy a better quality cup and sticker 99p off ebay. I had to that for water drink bottles for school as the bottles had to be plain but didn't want my kids to get theirs mixed up . I can't see what adult would want a sippy cup

Reactions: 3
She is going to have a breakdown at this rate. Gemma just switch off and relax you look more and more ill each week

She is going to have a breakdown at this rate. Gemma just switch off and relax you look more and more ill each week
Because she is. She is malnourished, a smoker, dehydrated and perpetually wired. (she'll pay for all of that eventually)

I think she is worse then Stacey seeing how she is pushing pushing her crappy cups even on a hen.
I can't stand SS, but blimey her sister is something else!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The thing I can’t get over about the dresses in Stacey’s range is that this length/style is pretty awful unless you are tall. Stacey is fairy tall and they still look awful. If I wore this, even in petite I would just look frumpy and like I was wearing a tent?

Also, do we have any hairdressers on this thread? Stacey’s wedding is anything from a few days (unlikely as she still has to have her home hen do) up to 22 days away. I don’t know any hairdresser who would feel comfortable or confident sorting that Barnet out, in that time for such a huge event. Surely she should have been preparing for this months ago. Red is such a nightmare colour that the stripping process should have been done gradually over a longer period. Her hair already looks absolutey frazzled so god knows what it will look like at the end.

No wonder sticker sister only shows the top half of herself wearing that ratty coat/smiley sack trying to look ‘relatable’ because she darent show the £595 balenciaga trainers she actually wears also 🙄
Dripping in designer gear and still looks like trailer trash 🥴😂

• Haha
The thing I can’t get over about the dresses in Stacey’s range is that this length/style is pretty awful unless you are tall. Stacey is fairy tall and they still look awful. If I wore this, even in petite I would just look frumpy and like I was wearing a tent?

Also, do we have any hairdressers on this thread? Stacey’s wedding is anything from a few days (unlikely as she still has to have her home hen do) up to 22 days away. I don’t know any hairdresser who would feel comfortable or confident sorting that Barnet out, in that time for such a huge event. Surely she should have been preparing for this months ago. Red is such a nightmare colour that the stripping process should have been done gradually over a longer period. Her hair already looks absolutey frazzled so god knows what it will look like at the end.
Whoops! Wrong thread 🙈 Sorry

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.