Label Lady #3 HQ this and HQ that Wash your hair you dirty brat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How professional on a business page begging your husband to get your pregnant and then him sticking his middle finger up at the camera

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s just chavvy and notice how she’s starting to use the “Susan” thing her sister does. Feck off your not famous enough for anyone to even care. Another kid and she can’t cope with the ones she has all falling asleep on the floor of the bleeping HQ when she’s sooooooo busssssy

Reactions: 15
She’s a walking talking ikea saleswoman or what. Probably get all her stuff for nothing today for advertising for them

Reactions: 7
This story. Her kids are literally screeching across the shop for her attention and she’s ignoring them.
800012EE-AE3C-41DA-88D2-71EDD05B6A6C.png

Reactions: 4
Anyone that wants to label all these boxes etc best have a lot of money as most are £2 - £3 minimum so to label that trolley it will easily be £20 - £30 and it prob cost her a lot less. They are lots of people out there who do them for far less.

Reactions: 8
Dear god she looks bloody awful …sometimes you wonder if the money is worth it.
if that’s what it does to you I’ll stick to what I have. Also anyone looking so run down as that could be pregnant in early stages. She did say she had something important to share on Sunday. I know it looks like he doesn’t want anymore but they are so devious who knows. God forbid

Reactions: 5
Jesus who would be bothered trying to work that mess out. You would need a degree in maths to make head or tail of those instructions.
I have same business, whenever she writes these instructions about her sizing I CANNOT get my head around it and I have a Masters, I literally can’t follow her. She overcomplicates and over charges 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s her other half’s birthday and she’s banging on about how it’s (her birthday) the label lady’s birthday.

I’d be pretty pissed off if it was my birthday and my other half was banging on about how it was his birthday, but it was actually the anniversary of the date he set up his own business. Like how is that even something to celebrate?

Nobody celebrates their 2 years working in Asda, or their 2 years working as a secretary or manager and says oh it’s my 2 year asda birthday!!!! Like wtf!!!!!

You’ve owned a business for 2 years, it’s not your bloody birthday!

also, while I’m on my rant who on Earth sets up a business on their other half’s birthday in the first place? It’s like she did it on purpose so attention wouldn’t be taken from her!

if it was me, I would have set up the day before or after his birthday and concentrated my time on that day to looking after my kids and giving my other half a good birthday, not sat ignoring my kids and other half whilst I ‘set up’ my business.

and treating yourself to a blow dry because “it’s my birthday”, NO ITS YOUR PARTNERS BIRTHDAY, NOT YOURS!!!!

she really is full of herself.

Reactions: 18
Her new love range is terrible. Mainly things she had already with a couple new icon packs added. One of the packs is full of food puns and one of them is ‘your grate’ but no picture to go along with it so it makes no sense also I’m sure it should be ‘you’re’ rather than ‘your’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ why on earth Sugar invested in this I have no idea, it’s worst than that half man half wave logo from this weeks apprentice 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Her new love range is terrible. Mainly things she had already with a couple new icon packs added. One of the packs is full of food puns and one of them is ‘your grate’ but no picture to go along with it so it makes no sense also I’m sure it should be ‘you’re’ rather than ‘your’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ why on earth Sugar invested in this I have no idea, it’s worst than that half man half wave logo from this weeks apprentice 🤦🏻‍♀️
Everything thing she says literally makes no sense she’s an awful business person. Lord sugar must be depending on her sister to rally her followers onto the label lady’s page

Reactions: 7
Oh my god, please tell me she hasn’t really spelt it your 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why do people buy this tit let alone when it’s grammatically incorrect!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.