Label Lady #3 HQ this and HQ that Wash your hair you dirty brat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even know she had a beagle where does that disappear to. Very hollow eyed look about her today ….a little bit more than usual if that’s possible. Why do we need to see the decs put away…. oh wait yes she’s for nothing else for content

Reactions: 3
Why is she posting pictures of her and her husband in bed - so unprofessional

Reactions: 6
Why is she posting pictures of her and her husband in bed - so unprofessional
I missed that thank god. I don’t even want to go and look 🤮
She needs to make a personal IG for her friends and family. But then she wouldn’t have thousands of followers.

Reactions: 7
Here she goes flogging Valentine’s Day stuff. I couldn’t even guess what she will charge for them but there will be hoards of suckers buying into it. Her sister will advertise them and you can be sure they will all flock to her website. Overpriced tat that will get thrown in the bin next day

Reactions: 5
Here she goes flogging Valentine’s Day stuff. I couldn’t even guess what she will charge for them but there will be hoards of suckers buying into it. Her sister will advertise them and you can be sure they will all flock to her website. Overpriced tat that will get thrown in the bin next day
I don't get it, why do you need personalised Valentine's tags...Are people out here having multiple partners and the tags are for keeping each date individual 😂 Can't wait until this landfill crap is done away with

• Haha
Reactions: 12
£10 for a red glitter bauble are you out of your tiny mind. Who is going to buy these extra ones she has left. Get a grip woman

Reactions: 5
When she showed how many boxes and boxes she had left of the trio and other jars I was a bit shocked as she said they had sold out really fast. She had I think four boxes of little trios so nearly 100 if 24 come in each box.

Is it just me or is it weird how many times a day she’s at Stacey’s. She’s there all the time.

Should her craft trolley not only have marked gifted, as it was free from IKEA, but also ad as it is covered in her own stickers? She’s pointed out exactly what you need to order on her website to get the same look. Genuine question as I’m not sure how it works with #ad for your own business.

Reactions: 3
Should her craft trolley not only have marked gifted, as it was free from IKEA, but also ad as it is covered in her own stickers? She’s pointed out exactly what you need to order on her website to get the same look. Genuine question as I’m not sure how it works with #ad for your own business.
Yes I mentioned this the other day - it needs to be marked as AD GIFTED as it was gifted to her business.

She doesn’t need to mark ad for her own products though

Reactions: 4
Yes I mentioned this the other day - it needs to be marked as AD GIFTED as it was gifted to her business.

She doesn’t need to mark ad for her own products though
Thanks for clarifying. I guess the whole account is always an ad for her business so #ad can’t be on every story!

Reactions: 1
Boohoo that's what she thinks problems in a business are, having to drive to a post office and having 2 people off so labels won't go out. Whatever will people do with a delay to labels and baubles AFTER christmas....use their eyes to see what's in the clear container instead maybe and recognise their orders have to wait until next year anyway 🙄😂 She thinks she keeps the world turning honestly 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.