Label Lady #3 HQ this and HQ that Wash your hair you dirty brat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why? 🤢
Have they just had sex? 🤮Does she think this is what people really want to see on her business page? 🤢🤢🤢
I've said it before and I'm saying it again.. I really can't work out what her goal is here. Why on earth would anyone post this photo, let alone on their business page? It's like the bikini photos, unprofessional and invalid. I really don't get it but she makes me feel grubby.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've said it before and I'm saying it again.. I really can't work out what her goal is here. Why on earth would anyone post this photo, let alone on their business page? It's like the bikini photos, unprofessional and invalid. I really don't get it but she makes me feel grubby.
I would have thought, although I could be wrong, that she would have a social media advisor or publicist or the suchlike, especially since such a huge part of her advertising and promotion is via Instagram. 🤷‍♀️

If this is the case I wonder what they think when she pulls stunts like this, or if they even know she’s going to do it beforehand? I guess what I’m really wondering is why no one tells/screams/begs her ‘NOOOOOOOO!’ 😉😆

I just can’t understand why she thinks would be a good idea, although to be fair I don’t understand why she does a lot of what she does so why would this be any different?! 😬

Reactions: 5
I don’t know who’s asking questions about that outfit, But it’s horrible. Why is stacey never on her girls nights, usually they can’t take a dump without the other one popping up.

• Haha
I think she runs her business page as if she is an influencer rather than a business.
If you think about it marketing companies go to influencers to sell their products. You see influencers life’s and sometimes it can almost feel like you know / are friends with these people so when they put an AD up (in this case label lady’s own products) then you feel as if its a recommendation from a friend and are more likely to buy. It’s actually quite smart. I think that’s why she didn’t posts so much about her life on her business page. It’s so that when people buy they feel they’re buying from a friend rather than a business

She was off her phone all yesterday yet she was posting a few stories. So you weren’t literally off your phone all day. Maybe most of the day. She will be on later wittering on about self care Sunday and restocking of minimalistic labels.
Those 2 words always give me the rage and make my teeth itch. 😬😬😬😬

That photo does look very postcoital… and now I’ll be spending the rest of the day trying to forget those thoughts ever crossed my mind! 😳🤢

It’s just so inappropriate, especially on a so-called ‘business’ page. Why Jemma, whhhhhyyyyyyyyy?! 🤯🤭😆
"I know, now we've just had sex let's take a photo for my Instagram business page".
Said no one ever. Surprised she doesn't bring out a label for condoms. 🙄🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those 2 words always give me the rage and make my teeth itch. 😬😬😬😬

"I know, now we've just had sex let's take a photo for my Instagram business page".
Said no one ever. Surprised she doesn't bring out a label for condoms. 🙄🤦
Maybe he has his junk labelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't understand labelling clear containers at the best of times, but they literally all say 'cereal'.... Why??!!! 🤯🤯
It’s the way they say ‘Cereal’ and then ‘Kitchen’ underneath, just in case you were in any doubt where you should be storing them. That Label Lady eh, she doesn’t miss a trick! 😉

Mind, it does explain a lot, I’ve always wondered why the Coco Pops were always soggy; I’ve been storing them in the bathroom for years! 🤦‍♀️🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Grandad Tony is currently wondering how the hell he has managed to make tea for years without a clear glass jar labelled tea bags 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.