Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
People do blow smoke up their arses, I think it happens to them all when they reach a certain level.
The club 33 thing was more obvious if you watch Pegsdodisney on Instagram. She’s their friend but she also goes out with Jeff the guy who played Chuck in goonies. Because of him she has access to Club 33. She’s taken them to the one in Orlando (Epcot) and California. She covers it in a much more human way, she says she can’t do video inside and can take limited photos. But she explains it better. They stumbled over it. And any of the footage of the day they spent in the park with Heather was so awkward. They were weird about being with a celebrity because they were clearly geeking out and feeling theyd got to hide more than was really necessary.

They are so lovely. And yes I feel like I’m kicking a puppy saying all this. But it’s part and parcel of doing a channel I suppose.
Thankyou! Glad I am not the only one who noticed! I kept meaning to look into Heather’s stuff a bit more but she seems a bit loud (but nice!) and not really my cup of tea. Have a lot of spare time just now 🤣 so will have a look later 👍🏻

nco88

I think they left the superchat up to people. I don't like lives as people skip my interaction as they cant pronounce my name, have to say it was a very fast moving chat.

Anniebee

VIP Member
What’s the benefit though? I’m interested to see what they offer. Presume they don’t expect people to make monthly donations “just because”?

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
I'm usually good at this but the admin in the group have their friends list private.

Also LinkedIn wants me to log in before I search for anyone and doesn't LinkedIn tell you who's viewed your profile?