aclaireytale (Disney/vlogger)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “Disney content family” right now includes 🤣
Brogan Tate.
Sophie and Dave
Jade and Matt
Victoria (Disney in detail)
Adam Hatton
Charlotte Ruff

And now Claire!!! In the RAVE section!!! 🤣
Anyone watch her? I really do wish she vlogged more, I kinda got bored of her CRP program because it dragged on for so long but I loved her vlogs from when she moved back home/moved house/got her new job.
From what I understand she left Virgin and seemed to stop vlogging around the same time!?
I enjoyed her vlogmas 😌 her family seem so lovely,
I only follow her YouTube so I’m not sure what she’s doing now? If she planning to vlog again? Anyone know? 😬

Reactions: 1
She lives in the next town over from me. I even caught one of my school kids in the back of her Christmas vlogs 😂

The “Disney content family” right now includes 🤣
Brogan Tate.
Sophie and Dave
Jade and Matt
Victoria (Disney in detail)
Adam Hatton
Charlotte Ruff

And now Claire!!! In the RAVE section!!! 🤣
Anyone watch her? I really do wish she vlogged more, I kinda got bored of her CRP program because it dragged on for so long but I loved her vlogs from when she moved back home/moved house/got her new job.
From what I understand she left Virgin and seemed to stop vlogging around the same time!?
I enjoyed her vlogmas 😌 her family seem so lovely,
I only follow her YouTube so I’m not sure what she’s doing now? If she planning to vlog again? Anyone know? 😬

Claire is ace, she’s quite active on instagram and insta stories 😃

I honestly love her!!!!!
I’m usually very judgmental 😂 but she’s such a sweet girl,
My only negative was her DCP vlogs lasting 23 months 😐
I would love to see her weekly vlog again, or even just monthly vlog 🤣

She seems sweet but kinda dull; I always end up clicking off her vlogs half way through!

I have a negative 😆
I know I set up the thread but it’s nearly 24 hours 😐

She got a gifted trip to sea world/discovery cove.
She was really upfront about it being gifted to her when they heard her say she wanted to do it but...

SHE GOT A GIFTED TRIP TO SWIM WITH DOLPHINS.
They are NOT PROPS!!
I’m not a fan of this. I don’t need to see Claire having fun with prisoners thanks 😐 or Claire and Simon swimming with the inmates.
(I feel the same about zoo’s those animals are serving time because they’re “cute”)
She goes on and on about how scared she is,
Oh pipe down how scared do you think THEY were when they were shoved into a cage.
Making my blood boil.

Reactions: 4
I really like Claire, her Japan blogs were excellent and helpful and informative. And her ones from being a cast member are interesting and not pretentious (take note adam hattan)

The only slight downside is she almost seems too nice at times (but I'm pretty sure she is genuine) and being friends with adam hattan.

I have a negative 😆
I know I set up the thread but it’s nearly 24 hours 😐

She got a gifted trip to sea world/discovery cove.
She was really upfront about it being gifted to her when they heard her say she wanted to do it but...

SHE GOT A GIFTED TRIP TO SWIM WITH DOLPHINS.
They are NOT PROPS!!
I’m not a fan of this. I don’t need to see Claire having fun with prisoners thanks 😐 or Claire and Simon swimming with the inmates.
(I feel the same about zoo’s those animals are serving time because they’re “cute”)
She goes on and on about how scared she is,
Oh pipe down how scared do you think THEY were when they were shoved into a cage.
Making my blood boil.
damn I was triggered 🤣😂
I want to like her, I still like her, but wow she’s dull.
It’s like going to a restaurant and ordering a plain omelette and a glass of water every time.

just not worth going back after the 6th visit 😐 I stopped watching her vlogs 😂

Super confused how she’s selling her dads PRINTS for £40 on Etsy! A print! Not even the original?!

Prints cost a lot to produce especially if you're only ordering small qualities with small customer base at the start. £40 for a print isnt too bad although yes at the upper end. I think the disney themed one (which was excellent) is easier to justify that price compared to the non disney ones

I have always watched Claire but am not liking the money grabbing way her content is going, I have always thought her very child like especially with her parents and it spoke realms when she was with her brothers kids she was always for the boy but hardly conversed or included the girl, it was like she was jealous of not being daddies only girl

Ok, I really liked her, she was informative and quite benign without being big headed. I really liked her Japan vlogs which actually made me want to go. However, her everyday content is a little boring and much as I want to watch it just doesnt captivate me. My heart also sank when AI saw she has gone down the patreon route, all be it only 7 members so far. I'm all for vloggers getting paid for the work of putting together good content, but when the merch and patreon starts it is a slippery slope of thinking you have "fans"!