Kylie Flavell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Appleblossom. I remember that conversation well and am curious what new client/project she has. I thought Guido seemed annoyed for sure, and now that I think about it:

Could it partly be because she really effed up the wedding with her clearly not informing herself about documents? She's the foreigner, it's her job. He had just driven her arse to Rome for info as well, with no result. Kylie seems the type to me to leave most other things besides her videos until the last minute, superficial and as if she has no clue how to be an adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have just remembered something I was meaning to ask.
Remember in the video when Guido said "no one is interested Kylie"
In the car she started to talk about a new client of hers and then Guido cut her off and said "remember you have a wedding to plan."
Does anyone know what that was about? It appears to have been in the context of design/renovation. Is she taking on another new career?

A few of us wondered why Kylie left those clips in because they portray Guido in a poor light. That hasn't been her agenda up to now. Though I think the man has the patience of a saint. 😁
After reading the posts from those who have crossed paths with her I think he pissed her off and she was punishing him in a passive aggressive way.
Mica is right, she is manipulating her audience.
Is there any way, we can tell Mica we think she's great?
She said in one comment what has taken me 21 pages to say. 😂😂😂
Has that quote from Mica been deleted? Kylie seems to delete and try to shame and garner pity from her audience if anyone questions her. After finding this forum I looked at some of the comments on her videos and Instagram and there seem to be a lot crazies who seem to think they “know” her and have this weird parasocial relationship where they offer a lot of sycophantic comments in the hope she may respond...

Also has anyone noticed how she boasts that her videos have saved people from suicide 🙄 and that she gets all of these letters from emotionally traumatised people - yet who is she - as a non-award-winning non-journalist who doesn’t have a psychology degree to be writing to and advising these people? It is very strange that she has somehow set herself up as an expert and advisor to these troubled souls🤦🏼‍♂️

I never understood this venture, trying to sell clothes as, effectively, a random person must be insanely difficult.. and all the designs I saw seemed to be designed for someone very slim like her, basically limiting hugely her customers
This was another venture she copied from the girl in Rome that has been her unwanted muse. She has been incredibly successful in fashion and Kylie keeps up this one-way competition where she tries to copy everything she does. Unfortunately, trying to get a successful fashion label off the ground actually requires years of skill and training and substantial financial backing.

This was just another narcissistic way of showing herself off and thinking that she is suddenly a fashion designer with zero background. I remember her saying she was planning a huge picture of herself and her sister in the main piazza in Florence which really showed where her interest lay....I think the sister became fed up with Kylie in a couple of weeks of working with her because she departed for Spain pronto😅

Last edited:
@Appleblossom. I remember that conversation well and am curious what new client/project she has. I thought Guido seemed annoyed for sure, and now that I think about it:

Could it partly be because she really effed up the wedding with her clearly not informing herself about documents? She's the foreigner, it's her job. He had just driven her arse to Rome for info as well, with no result. Kylie seems the type to me to leave most other things besides her videos until the last minute, superficial and as if she has no clue how to be an adult.
I agree, she comes across as almost childlike in her behaviour, not someone who is approaching 40. Yet, I have to remind myself that she has travelled the world, ingratiated herself with strangers for her own gain and sniffed out the billionaires with yachts! Set up companies and brokered deals with TV companies. That is someone who is very capable but yet everything failed.
Which persona is real?
I think the fact it was always planned to be a short engagement but she put the chicken coop, her dress, painting shutters, planting hydrangeas etc,.before the legal and religious paperwork, shows where her priorities lie. It is the show not the commitment.

Reactions: 2
Antonio, have you met 'the sister'? 😊 If so, is she quite a different personality to K?
Hi @PlinyinTorquay I haven’t met her but Shannon appears to be a much quieter person and is the younger sister. She is a naturopath and likes to keep a low profile. But she has a very broad Australian accent that puts Kylie’s hilarious Mid-Atlantic-Pretend-Posh voice to shame!😅

Because of this forum I went back and watched the video about restoring the villa (with the cannoli stuff at the start) and both she and Guido seem to both put on this very pretentious kind of babytalk and accent (during the very boring putting up the shutters section).

Guido also seemed flummoxed that he had somehow been convinced to paint the shutters a non-Tuscan pale blue by her and said he was going to have to get used to them...🙄 Little does he know he’s getting an insight into the endless, narcissistic byways and alleys of Kylie’s demands...🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
New to forum but have been watching to YT of Kylie for a while. My hubs watched the one with me where they needed documents in Rome. One she couldn't get unless she was in Australia. Hubs says must be a divorce document. He needed to do this. So she may have married someone when. Perhaps it is another document but he said same issue happened for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
New to forum but have been watching to YT of Kylie for a while. My hubs watched the one with me where they needed documents in Rome. One she couldn't get unless she was in Australia. Hubs says must be a divorce document. He needed to do this. So she may have married someone when. Perhaps it is another document but he said same issue happened for him.
It seems you may be right. I did one 5 second check of what is needed. Kylie coukd have done the two things in Rome....except for a pesky divorce record which must be in original form. So perhaps she did marry Patrick, as rumored.... Link below

• Wow
Has that quote from Mica been deleted? Kylie seems to delete and try to shame and garner pity from her audience if anyone questions her. After finding this forum I looked at some of the comments on her videos and Instagram and there seem to be a lot crazies who seem to think they “know” her and have this weird parasocial relationship where they offer a lot of sycophantic comments in the hope she may respond...

Also has anyone noticed how she boasts that her videos have saved people from suicide 🙄 and that she gets all of these letters from emotionally traumatised people - yet who is she - as a non-award-winning non-journalist who doesn’t have a psychology degree to be writing to and advising these people? It is very strange that she has somehow set herself up as an expert and advisor to these troubled souls🤦🏼‍♂️

This was another venture she copied from the girl in Rome that has been her unwanted muse. She has been incredibly successful in fashion and Kylie keeps up this one-way competition where she tries to copy everything she does. Unfortunately, trying to get a successful fashion label off the ground actually requires years of skill and training and substantial financial backing.

This was just another narcissistic way of showing herself off and thinking that she is suddenly a fashion designer with zero background. I remember her saying she was planning a huge picture of herself and her sister in the main piazza in Florence which really showed where her interest lay....I think the sister became fed up with Kylie in a couple of weeks of working with her because she departed for Spain pronto😅
I have noticed that she mentions the amount of people in pain messaging her a lot too, I guess we will never really know how many people she has helped.
I remember that one of the turning points for me was when I saw a comment on her 2020 year of joy in Italy video (or something like that), an Italian politely pointed out that this was a year in her life only, as Italy had suffered terribly with the Coronavirus outbreak. I remember K aggressively replied and called the commenter ignorant and rude and that they had no idea how many people she has helped. I don't know if it's been deleted or not, but after knowing how devastating this year has been for many Italians, the response and the tone just didn't sit right with me at all.

nb: I tried to find the comment but can't see it, so it's either been deleted or my memory has failed me 😅

..Actually after lots of scrolling I can see it's still there under the name Mimmi

Last edited:
  • Wow
Yes @Tdrinker. She is such a witch. This is the REAL Kylie Jayne. 😳 The comment was more than respectful and her reply to Kylie was too. If it were me I'd have told her to eff off back to her dreamland estate while many were locked in tiny apartments, many not working, while all her bills were paid by her lover of the year.

Also I highly doubt "so many Italians" have written her from hospital during covid, since if you were in hospital one was likely intubated and in poor condition. Also , based on comments/engagement I would say less than 10% of her viewers are Italian anyway. What is with her delusions of grandeur, btw? Sorry for the multiple posts but she is just so incredibly phoney.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes @Tdrinker. She is such a witch. This is the REAL Kylie Jayne. 😳 The comment was more than respectful and her reply to Kylie was too. If it were me I'd have told her to eff off back to her dreamland estate while many were locked in tiny apartments, many not working, while all her bills were paid by her lover of the year.

Also I highly doubt "so many Italians" have written her from hospital during covid, since if you were in hospital one was likely intubated and in poor condition. Also , based on comments/engagement I would say less than 10% of her viewers are Italian anyway. What is with her delusions of grandeur, btw? Sorry for the multiple posts but she is just so incredibly phoney.
Wow the weirdly aggressive tone of Kylie's reply to that message is jarring. It's kind of patronising? "Now you Italians listen as I, a tourist, tell you about how you are actually feeling and how your country is doing"..

And hi! I found Kylie under a year ago. I found her videos to be beautiful and there's so much good in them, but like you guys, I also found her flirty demeanor and weird accent. After watching her a while her constant "a hmmm"s started to really annoy me. She kind of sounds like she's constantly lost for words and explaining something to a five year old at the same time. I felt that maybe I was alone in my thoughts because there wasn't any discussion about her anywhere, but I'm glad I found this thread (after she mentioned it in her comments). It's usually a red flag if I can't find anything remotely negative about an influencer.

Reactions: 10
I have noticed that she mentions the amount of people in pain messaging her a lot too, I guess we will never really know how many people she has helped.
I remember that one of the turning points for me was when I saw a comment on her 2020 year of joy in Italy video (or something like that), an Italian politely pointed out that this was a year in her life only, as Italy had suffered terribly with the Coronavirus outbreak. I remember K aggressively replied and called the commenter ignorant and rude and that they had no idea how many people she has helped. I don't know if it's been deleted or not, but after knowing how devastating this year has been for many Italians, the response and the tone just didn't sit right with me at all.

nb: I tried to find the comment but can't see it, so it's either been deleted or my memory has failed me 😅

..Actually after lots of scrolling I can see it's still there under the name Mimmi
She is playing a very dangerous game playing the role of Saviour. @Denise0211 mentioned this as well.
YouTube videos have given us joy and escapism over this last year. I have found a new hobby and have expanded my vegetable garden but Kylie portraying herself as some Saviour of the mentally ill is dangerous for her. She is sending handwritten notes, sprayed with perfume, including hand drawings, photos and bottles of olive oil. That is over stepping the mark from influencer to friend.
Back on page 3 or 4 of here we were curious about Guido and the quick and short engagement. With the minimal of info and minimal searching we found his business address and the location of both his estates and the fact he took a Countess to Le Bal in 2003.
Imagine someone with a mental illness who sees her as their Saviour and friend. They would have all this information as quick as we did. We were curious but they could be dangerous.

Reactions: 8

So true @Denise0211😬 Also like @Alessandro said there is such a disconnect between Kylie’s bubble of privilege and what most Italians are suffering through Covid and financial disaster. That comment by Mimmi was totally fair and Kylie’s response was so unpleasant and aggressive - but she bullies anyone that dares to question her. The disparity between her narcissistic real self and the fake nice one she tries to portray in her videos plus the real Italy and her fantasy of it - that’s why we are all here on this forum🤔

So true @Denise0211😬 Also like @Alessandro said there is such a disconnect between Kylie’s bubble of privilege and what most Italians are suffering through Covid and financial disaster. That comment by Mimmi was totally fair and Kylie’s response was so unpleasant and aggressive - but she bullies anyone that dares to question her. The disparity between her narcissistic real self and the fake nice one she tries to portray in her videos plus the real Italy and her fantasy of it - that’s why we are all here on this forum🤔
yeah exactly , she could have disagreed politely without calling the commenter "ignorant", she really comes across as very mean, if she is like this in a written comment that she has had time to think about and censor herself if she wanted who knows how mean she is in real life?!

Kylie could so easily not have mentioned or alluded to this site, or any site, that discusses her output in - what she perceives to be - a negative way. It would go under the radar as a sort-of water cooler discussion between a few people who had points to make that might not be suitable to post on Kylie's own pages. Instead she has driven people here. She might be the type that is fueled by any sort of attention, even negative.

As an example, I'd never heard of Tattle but found it when Sali Hughes made a video where she was sobbing about "trolls" on "dragging sites" who she claimed were ruining her life. I felt very sorry for her and was curious to see for myself what these terrible people were saying. I thought I'd find terrible threats and bullying but there was nothing of the sort, there might have been the odd bitchy comment but only of the sort to be expected when one is a public figure.

Reactions: 7
Wow the weirdly aggressive tone of Kylie's reply to that message is jarring. It's kind of patronising? "Now you Italians listen as I, a tourist, tell you about how you are actually feeling and how your country is doing"..

And hi! I found Kylie under a year ago. I found her videos to be beautiful and there's so much good in them, but like you guys, I also found her flirty demeanor and weird accent. After watching her a while her constant "a hmmm"s started to really annoy me. She kind of sounds like she's constantly lost for words and explaining something to a five year old at the same time. I felt that maybe I was alone in my thoughts because there wasn't any discussion about her anywhere, but I'm glad I found this thread (after she mentioned it in her comments). It's usually a red flag if I can't find anything remotely negative about an influencer.
Yes good point @Beeoneohone it is also so patronising - an expat lecturing an Italian native on Italian culture essentially.. I think it's a bit embarrassing really.

• Heart
Yes good point @Beeoneohone it is also so patronising - an expat lecturing an Italian native on Italian culture essentially.. I think it's a bit embarrassing really.
she comes across often as seeing herself as above everyone else imo, like with her criticism of people who drink alcohol , she even seems to do the same with guido in a couple of instances

Reactions: 4
Poor Guido. 😅 I can only image how many re-takes he's had to do for a perfect video. "No amore, you have to do it THIS way because that's what Italians do in films!!" 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Poor Guido. 😅 I can only image how many re-takes he's had to do for a perfect video. "No amore, you have to do it THIS way because that's what Italians do in films!!" 🙄😂😂
Their joint Q&A is coming up so let’s see how much pretentious Kylie BS is put out into the blogosphere😱😅

• Haha
Their joint Q&A is coming up so let’s see how much pretentious Kylie BS is put out into the blogosphere😱😅
I bet she'll have some (disney) fairytale story of how they met, which will inevitably be the most asked question

• Haha

This comment has left me speechless!
It proves what @Alessandro and @Antonio have said about her personality in real life.
She was very quick to lash out, when she would have had time to pen and word a more reserved even comment.
Imagine how vicious she could be in real life.
It also shows how disconnected she is from Italy and the life of Italians during this pandemic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.