Kylie Flavell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not going to doxx him but he is a business consultant with an acct degree. He has 3 surnames, so definitely a noble family.

I do like Kylie's visuals, but now that the focus is rennovation, I'll probably stop following for a while. It's a fun hobby for some, but gardening and farmhouses are not my thing, really. Lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm not going to doxx him but he is a business consultant with an acct degree. He has 3 surnames, so definitely a noble family.

I do like Kylie's visuals, but now that the focus is rennovation, I'll probably stop following for a while. It's a fun hobby for some, but gardening and farmhouses are not my thing, really. Lol
It just annoys me that she goes on and on about "the budget" every time she mentions works etc... like he clearly has money, as do his family, for me it is like she is putting the idea in her fans' heads subconsciously to give to her patreon tbh

Reactions: 1
It just annoys me that she goes on and on about "the budget" every time she mentions works etc... like he clearly has money, as do his family, for me it is like she is putting the idea in her fans' heads subconsciously to give to her patreon tbh
I agree. Also something I noticed not related to money, but I have noticed watching Kylie for quite a bit: female friends. She seems to have none! I know she mentioned she is an introvert, and I know being a 'nomad' probably didn't help, but she has been in both Rome and now Florence for a while. There are so many expat meetup groups, as well. She gives me the vibe of a "I'm not like OTHER girls" type, know what I mean? From the brief times she has mentioned socializing, it's been with Guido's rich married friends.

I agree. Also something I noticed not related to money, but I have noticed watching Kylie for quite a bit: female friends. She seems to have none! I know she mentioned she is an introvert, and I know being a 'nomad' probably didn't help, but she has been in both Rome and now Florence for a while. There are so many expat meetup groups, as well. She gives me the vibe of a "I'm not like OTHER girls" type, know what I mean? From the brief times she has mentioned socializing, it's been with Guido's rich married friends.
100% agree! also i don't get it.... so she is an introvert, like i am, but somehow loves speaking to strangers?

I don’t buy it when these kind of people self proclaim to be ”introverts” to make themselves seem more mystical, poetic, or relatable whatever. Kylie has said only a hundred times how she’s an introvert, yet shows the most attention-seeking narcissistic traits out there. I really used to enjoy watching Kylie, and she is great at choosing music, editing etc. but ever since her accent started to have that fake old Hollywood accent, and the constantly smiley gaze at the camera, I unfollowed. Too much sugar, not genuine to me.

100% agree! also i don't get it.... so she is an introvert, like i am, but somehow loves speaking to strangers?

also, I noticed how she doesn’t really have girl friends. that usually is quite telling to me how a person comes off...

Reactions: 5
I don’t buy it when these kind of people self proclaim to be ”introverts” to make themselves seem more mystical, poetic, or relatable whatever. Kylie has said only a hundred times how she’s an introvert, yet shows the most attention-seeking narcissistic traits out there. I really used to enjoy watching Kylie, and she is great at choosing music, editing etc. but ever since her accent started to have that fake old Hollywood accent, and the constantly smiley gaze at the camera, I unfollowed. Too much sugar, not genuine to me.

also, I noticed how she doesn’t really have girl friends. that usually is quite telling to me how a person comes off...
at what point did her accent change? I only started watching her videos last year. It is so odd!

Sorry to edit, i have to correct myself about the introvert part. Maybe she is, but it’s one of those ones who use it as a way to market themselves, and think themselves as so special. Actually, i didn’t notice it so much until that chicken coop video, typed some key words and found this thread/forum. Besides the accent change, it’s the baby-talk she’d use with Guido that made me cringe too.

Reactions: 4
at what point did her accent change? I only started watching her videos last year. It is so odd!
I noticed in this past video that a few words rang highly Aussie as opposed to her wannabe posh "International" accent she usually puts on. I also got a huge laugh out of a comment under that video, to the effect: "Kylie you're Australian? I am as well but never guessed by your accent!" lol! I wonder if it has been deleted!
I also saw more comments asking her address to mail her gifts. I really don't get it. It is indeed quite the "sweet , simple poor me" image she has built!
So glad to have found this thred to vent! Despite her rising sub numbers she doesn't get much social media "lifestyle/travel guru" attention .

Reactions: 3
Also, in this video her voice sounds much different. Much less breathy and baby-ish as she puts on now.

Hey new to this thread. I found kylie recently as I’m a fan ok Nicki positano. My partner walked in the room while I was watching one of her videos and the first thing out his mouth was “god she likes the sound of her own voice a bit too much doesn’t she”. She reminds me of a low rent nigella lawson, the whole making food seductive thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also, in this video her voice sounds much different. Much less breathy and baby-ish as she puts on now.

like someone else said, all of these videos that I have seen seem to be with men. Also weird she is talking about drinking grappa when she goes on and on about not drinking alcohol and seems to be quite judgemental of her bf when he does

Sorry, wanted to edit my post with the video above. Is it just me o
like someone else said, all of these videos that I have seen seem to be with men. Also weird she is talking about drinking grappa when she goes on and on about not drinking alcohol and seems to be quite judgemental of her bf when he does
Haha, that was me! Or at least about her not having female friends (seemingly). It's true though, other than a couple of female 'expat in love' interviews, she doesn't film with women.
I thought the same about the grappa, and TBH she seemed a bit drunk in this video. I think I would like her more if she stopped creating stories around herself and just showed us or featured other people. While looking for that video above, I came across her old attempts at creating short films. One is about some parallel love universe and is so cringey. Another I had forgotten about was her cinematic love story in Rome where she really seems to love herself, in the end. The boob shots, hip thrusts, hair whipping, lip biting, in bed, etc.

• Haha
Sorry, wanted to edit my post with the video above. Is it just me o

Haha, that was me! Or at least about her not having female friends (seemingly). It's true though, other than a couple of female 'expat in love' interviews, she doesn't film with women.
I thought the same about the grappa, and TBH she seemed a bit drunk in this video. I think I would like her more if she stopped creating stories around herself and just showed us or featured other people. While looking for that video above, I came across her old attempts at creating short films. One is about some parallel love universe and is so cringey. Another I had forgotten about was her cinematic love story in Rome where she really seems to love herself, in the end. The boob shots, hip thrusts, hair whipping, lip biting, in bed, etc.
god the love parallel thing... it reminds me of friends of mine who did a level drama/film and had to make short films like this trying to be deep :LOL: the fact that she directs herself in these makes it even more cringe

Hi everyone , just jumped into this forum as I had been looking for somewhere to comment on KF - she stopped her real FB Page as she said people accused her of being self-serving and vain etc (really??!). I think we all agree she puts a lot of effort into her videos as of course she never stops telling us - but It Is this rarefied atmosphere that doesn't ring true that grates. How many Italian 50's /60's films she's studied to poach the style/ music/attitude to create the facade that just seems corny to me. Yes, and that voice, glad you all mentioned It - would like to hear how she talks at home in Byron Bay...but have to say that her French, Italian, Catalan are all authentic - must be due to her Greek Heritage - why she even mimics Guido speaking English. However since she had to leave Florence in a rather depressed state and lying in bed talking 'to her tribe ' about how the world should recognize her talent, she has curated this polished diva image. I skipped a lot of videos but remember one saying she had written a book of 600 Pages when she was 20 that she hadn't worked hard enough to publish (not that It wasn't good enough), filming with teams who didn't have her artistic ideals, not being paid or finding work after forwarding hundreds of ideas, in Rome other disappointments & so It went on. She also set up a business designing & selling clothes which also fizzled out. So now obviously Guido Is offering some sort of future but he strikes me as being wary and cynical as toscani often are. He mentioned how agriculture in Italy doesn't pay now and people are property rich but cash poor his family, noble or not included. I think he is a match for Kylie - in the beginning he didn't want to be part of the vlog & all the decorating she did she had to pay for, whereas now all the visibility he and his family will get from showing the renovations will greatly benefit their hospitality business so now dear Guido Is playing along and wolfing down the food she cooks, teasing her but never too affectionate.
Sorry how long this Is but I had a lot to get off my chest!

Reactions: 10
^^Yes! You put into words what I had been thinking about Guido recently. It does seem obvious he is making the most opportunity for free pubblicity for his family's b&b's.

I also agree with and had forgotten to mention her total Anna Magnani impersonation. Or rather, the vintage character she plays up, being that actual Italian women are nothing like it....even the most traditional. It irked me in the video above how she made a point to bring up "modern Italian women can't cook" and only skimmed over the fact that unlike her pampered arse able to fanny about the world from age 17, most Italian women now have full time job and responsibilities, actual hobbies, friendships etc.

What's the bet the great news will be - her very own pig sty to do up or to become the marketing director of the family's b&b business? Doubt marriage is on the cards somehow or even children.

^^Yes! You put into words what I had been thinking about Guido recently. It does seem obvious he is making the most opportunity for free pubblicity for his family's b&b's.

I also agree with and had forgotten to mention her total Anna Magnani impersonation. Or rather, the vintage character she plays up, being that actual Italian women are nothing like it....even the most traditional. It irked me in the video above how she made a point to bring up "modern Italian women can't cook" and only skimmed over the fact that unlike her pampered arse able to fanny about the world from age 17, most Italian women now have full time job and responsibilities, actual hobbies, friendships etc.
jesus I missed that comment abotu italian women,no wonder she seemingly has no female friends. The way she talks about "leaving home at 17" makes it seem as if she had to emigrate from a poor country to work, not do study abroad programmes/travel etc

Hi everyone , just jumped into this forum as I had been looking for somewhere to comment on KF - she stopped her real FB Page as she said people accused her of being self-serving and vain etc (really??!). I think we all agree she puts a lot of effort into her videos as of course she never stops telling us - but It Is this rarefied atmosphere that doesn't ring true that grates. How many Italian 50's /60's films she's studied to poach the style/ music/attitude to create the facade that just seems corny to me. Yes, and that voice, glad you all mentioned It - would like to hear how she talks at home in Byron Bay...but have to say that her French, Italian, Catalan are all authentic - must be due to her Greek Heritage - why she even mimics Guido speaking English. However since she had to leave Florence in a rather depressed state and lying in bed talking 'to her tribe ' about how the world should recognize her talent, she has curated this polished diva image. I skipped a lot of videos but remember one saying she had written a book of 600 Pages when she was 20 that she hadn't worked hard enough to publish (not that It wasn't good enough), filming with teams who didn't have her artistic ideals, not being paid or finding work after forwarding hundreds of ideas, in Rome other disappointments & so It went on. She also set up a business designing & selling clothes which also fizzled out. So now obviously Guido Is offering some sort of future but he strikes me as being wary and cynical as toscani often are. He mentioned how agriculture in Italy doesn't pay now and people are property rich but cash poor his family, noble or not included. I think he is a match for Kylie - in the beginning he didn't want to be part of the vlog & all the decorating she did she had to pay for, whereas now all the visibility he and his family will get from showing the renovations will greatly benefit their hospitality business so now dear Guido Is playing along and wolfing down the food she cooks, teasing her but never too affectionate.
Sorry how long this Is but I had a lot to get off my chest!
I can exactly imagine how the book would be, full of pseudo intellectual rubbish without really saying anything

What's the bet the great news will be - her very own pig sty to do up or to become the marketing director of the family's b&b business? Doubt marriage is on the cards somehow or even children.
Gut reaction was pregnancy (also since her stans post continually about it). But it would be so foolish to announce it like that. Sadly I know a few women who miscarried also in their 4th and 5th months. It would be odd to announce it well BEFORE, then have something happen and have everyone ask "So what was the big announcement you promised?"

Italian men rarely marry so quickly, but who knows? Kylie is the perfect stepford wife who certainly brings PR know how to Guido's family businesses. Kylie stays at home cooking and baking, sewing her own clothes, redecorating, rennovating, cleaning, makes hand made gifts, picks flowers, tends to the garden, dances around to old classic Italian hits, etc. "Kylie is perfect!" lol

Thank you to @emm for starting this thread! Haha

Gut reaction was pregnancy (also since her stans post continually about it). But it would be so foolish to announce it like that. Sadly I know a few women who miscarried also in their 4th and 5th months. It would be odd to announce it well BEFORE, then have something happen and have everyone ask "So what was the big announcement you promised?"

Italian men rarely marry so quickly, but who knows? Kylie is the perfect stepford wife who certainly brings PR know how to Guido's family businesses. Kylie stays at home cooking and baking, sewing her own clothes, redecorating, rennovating, cleaning, makes hand made gifts, picks flowers, tends to the garden, dances around to old classic Italian hits, etc. "Kylie is perfect!" lol

Thank you to @emm for starting this thread! Haha
I think marriage rather than pregnancy tbh, her doing up this house seems like it could also be for a wedding ceremony imo. Haha you are welcome, thanks to people for replying! All the comments on her videos (that I have seen) i was worried no one would reply!!!

I think marriage rather than pregnancy tbh, her doing up this house seems like it could also be for a wedding ceremony imo. Haha you are welcome, thanks to people for replying! All the comments on her videos (that I have seen) i was worried no one would reply!!!
She definitely deletes and blocks. Her whole comment section is now some weird worship and funding section. Even the slightest questioning of her info, manner etc gets a very touchy reply and then it usually disappears. I think you mentioned this, too, upthread?

The house could indeed hold a reception on property! Oh no, if she does get married, that whole series will be unbearable!!! Will she sew her own gown from vintage curtains and pearls, cook the entire lunch herself?? Lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.