Kylie Flavell #8 wants more money for a drone to fly,but her flogs are as boring as watching stencils dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster on this thread. I have actually discovered Kylie on this site while lurking on a different, somewhat similar youtuber's thread. I then realised I HAD seen some of Kylie's videos as the youtube algorithm recommends me content to do with renovation a lot. I just never went further than a couple renovating a ruin videos and her wedding video. I could have missed the pizza video and her dancing with a toilet brush for the rest of my life if not for you, imagine that!

I want to know your opinions regarding Guido's motivations in all of this. I don't see what he gets out of it as he clearly doesn't like her very much. She is hot, yes, but why propose to her after having dated for such little time? I remember watching her wedding video and I got the impression they had dated for YEARS and that she had never been public with a relationship before (silly me!) only to be shocked to find out they had barely been together a year. He didn't know he was going to luck out and have a fake wedding due to paperwork problems. And why go through with a wedding that was neither legally nor religiously binding? What were all of the guests thinking, breaking the law and going against Covid rules for a wedding that is not even the real deal? I would understand if they were the hippie dippie type where you could argue it is totally on brand for them to take marriage vows without involving the church or state, but that is not the case with them, they could do neither of the two because of outside factors.

Reactions: 8
And it just occurred to me that Guido must have realised before the wedding that she is lying about her age online (by a decade) and is also grossly overstating her achievements and pretty much everything about her is disingenuous. Mind you, him going on a date with a woman while still in a relationship is nasty, so he's not a totally decent fellow either, but I just don't see what made him commit so early. It's not like he's madly in love either, and I don't buy that "the best gift I can give to our future children is you as their mother" crap. Sounds like something she wrote for him to say - cringe.

Reactions: 6
I want to know your opinions regarding Guido's motivations in all of this. I don't see what he gets out of it
For one, she’s a welcome source of income for him and for his famiiy’s property; she has the online profile to access money for the ristorante, the wedding and event space(the garden party/“wedding” was an advert), the chapel, rentals for their agriturismo BNB, their hoped for bookings upon completion of the famous chicken coop and pigsties. She’s also good at begging and, as GoneGuido says, she’s free to do the renos, as long as she does the work, pays for it and doesn’t include him in the work schedule. Does that sound like any interested husband or even boyfriend you know ?

She’s also good at morphing into whatever she thinks he wants her to be; worker, wife, cook, baker, decorator, cleaner, renovator; until she gains control and then he starts to see the downside.

Welcome; glad you’re emerging from the “lurking” space and posting your experience and thoughts ! Much as KyLIE abhors “nasty” comments, she censors and blocks the slightest criticism and suggestion, which is how most of us got here to this forum; thankfully, it provides a space for free expression. I have found the comments to be insightful, acerbic, prophetic, knowledgeable, satirical, sarcastic and mostly down to earth and fun and funny. I hope you see that too.

Reactions: 7
Minor blip up, heading down again, the midriff bump was temporary;

1644231156017.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Looks like they went down to the sea yesterday. Are the parents really leaving? Lol. At least they pulled Gweeds (ha) out for a walk, no run required.
They finally all left the Magliano compound on a day “trip” together to the Tuscan coast instead of leaving Ma and Pa behind to slave away on the GGT property while Kylie and the Purse disport themselves from Portofino to Pavia @Denise0211 🤦🏼‍♂️ She’s given her parents the afternoon off from their shackles just as they are leaving, small reward for hard labour and a few plant-based crumbs from Guido’s table...

I love how Kylie has “77 years old“ plastered over a picture of her dad hiking as if it’s some kind of miracle🙄 Meanwhile she has been making him lug ten-tonne terracotta pots and load wheelbarrow loads of bricks and stone...
D7983C60-1FA3-49D5-AC9B-5E5CDEF31BE7.jpeg

829B234B-EB8E-47D2-BAED-DAF3D4CB6EA4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s given her parents the afternoon off from their shackles just as they are leaving, small reward for hard labour and a few plant-based crumbs from Guido’s table...

I love how Kylie has “77 years old“ plastered over a picture of her dad hiking as if it’s some kind of miracle🙄 Meanwhile she has been making him lug ten-tonne terracotta pots and load wheelbarrow loads of bricks and stone...
How about a day at the spa if she wants to rejuvenate them for a change; instead of walking poles to support a strenuous hike and an electric saw and sander as “gifts”. She’s the one who wants to hike, not them and certainly not GoneGuido.

How about a day at the spa if she wants to rejuvenate them for a change; instead of walking poles to support a strenuous hike and an electric saw and sander as “gifts”. She’s the one who wants to hike, not them and certainly not GoneGuido.
Mummy and Daddy (77) can sleep on the way home! Still "miles to go before they sleep".

But seriously Kylie will have to ask Patreons for: "A penny for the Old Guy" :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤦🏼‍♀️The concept of making a 77 year old man do those types of jobs is unthinkable, @Antonio I mean Australian men who work the land often work the land until they die because for them it’s a lifestyle, it’s in their blood or they would rather work often in very beautiful places, than blob around on a cruise ship . This Kflogger has him working for her . Even if the old buggar is willing, the right thing is to refuse to let him, to not take advantage of his will to work .
She lacks scruples as well as marbles .

Reactions: 7
For one, she’s a welcome source of income for him and for his famiiy’s property; she has the online profile to access money for the ristorante, the wedding and event space(the garden party/“wedding” was an advert), the chapel, rentals for their agriturismo BNB, their hoped for bookings upon completion of the famous chicken coop and pigsties. She’s also good at begging and, as GoneGuido says, she’s free to do the renos, as long as she does the work, pays for it and doesn’t include him in the work schedule. Does that sound like any interested husband or even boyfriend you know ?

She’s also good at morphing into whatever she thinks he wants her to be; worker, wife, cook, baker, decorator, cleaner, renovator; until she gains control and then he starts to see the downside.

Welcome; glad you’re emerging from the “lurking” space and posting your experience and thoughts ! Much as KyLIE abhors “nasty” comments, she censors and blocks the slightest criticism and suggestion, which is how most of us got here to this forum; thankfully, it provides a space for free expression. I have found the comments to be insightful, acerbic, prophetic, knowledgeable, satirical, sarcastic and mostly down to earth and fun and funny. I hope you see that too.
I can't say why this doesn't really hit the nail on the head for me. As for one, so far he has nothing to advertise for and won't have for quite some time with the pace of Italian labour. As for the wedding as an advert, I would understand, had they actually documented the event and made it a cinematic (syke) experience. Instead we got a hodgepodge event with no cake, no church shots, no shots of the facilities or the space, no video of people having a good time, dancing, none of that. Only drone shots of fields and trees and Kylie twirling around in an empty room. Also weird shots of her sister's uncomfortable speech. No promised 2nd part video. It felt very half-assed, even by Kylie standards. I mean, dress aside, the girl looked like she hadn't even combed her hair and just plonked a veil on.

As far as the renos are concerned, is it me, or does she do a really poor job at them? When she's not destroying floors with tractor oil, she is stencilling every surface. I guess she got some appliances via a YT sponsorship, so that counts.

Basically, I can see why Gweeds would keep her as a good time girl and play house with her but I still don't see why he would commit himself to marriage and especially so early. And then go through with the insane fake wedding (when he would have had many valid excuses to postpone it). Must have been some Covid induced madness, which he has now clearly gotten over, since he keeps her tethered to the countryside while he's away counting pennies in the city. I do wonder if his previous relationship played a role in this somehow. Although, reading here, would seem to suggest he is still in touch with the ex? Enough to go have a drink together? He would be dead to me if I was the ex and saw the video in which he admits he went on a date with his now wife while still in a relationship.

Welcome @LadyRed. It's interesting to read your thoughts. Yes, there is nothing really to advertise at the moment, apart from a rather ramshackle building site. There is also serious competition for wedding venues, with families wishing to monetise historic villas with wonderful grounds and frescoes etc. Guido's 'unstately pile' doesn't hold a light to some of the options available. Also the wedding, as you say, was not impressive, and that's an understatement. The dress and the finely-calligraphed place settings and menus, the latter donated by an adoring follower were the high points of an otherwise disappointing charade.

Also, yes, lots of Covid insanity going on, possibly on Guido's side and the surge of Patreons who were restricted by lockdown and temporarily captivated by Kylie's vlogs which were marginally better than they are now.
It's a quirky puzzle, isn't it? Do we even know if other wedding ceremonies can be held in that chapel now? We know the priest refused to officiate their marriage, but are others going to be allowed there now? Wouldn't it be extremely strange if that was the case yet the family who owns said chapel and the grounds were refused this service? And how viable is this business anyway, even the cake maker refused to deliver on those roads (or maybe we were lied about that, as if the services of a cake maker were requested they would now be part of an illegal event). Remote venues like theirs require facilities on site, kitchen for catering, toilets, not to mention some rooms for boarding or otherwise are inebriated guests expected to drive to the nearest hotel? Surely, Gweeds must have thought of all of this already and seen the logistics problems.

Kylie is such a tease, because she always gives us these nuggets that she's not required to share (the fact she won't be legally married due to paperwork issues, then that they can't be married in the chapel because the priest refused) but then we never get the full scope of the story. She'll flash a midriff but won't let you cup a feel.

Seriously, if I was a guest at that wedding I would be asking myself "why am I here, breaking Covid rules" the entire time. The bride and the groom barely know each other, I doubt the respective relatives and friends know them much better.

It's a quirky puzzle, isn't it? Do we even know if other wedding ceremonies can be held in that chapel now? We know the priest refused to officiate their marriage, but are others going to be allowed there now? Wouldn't it be extremely strange if that was the case yet the family who owns said chapel and the grounds were refused this service? And how viable is this business anyway, even the cake maker refused to deliver on those roads (or maybe we were lied about that, as if the services of a cake maker were requested they would now be part of an illegal event). Remote venues like theirs require facilities on site, kitchen for catering, toilets, not to mention some rooms for boarding or otherwise are inebriated guests expected to drive to the nearest hotel? Surely, Gweeds must have thought of all of this already and seen the logistics problems.

Kylie is such a tease, because she always gives us these nuggets that she's not required to share (the fact she won't be legally married due to paperwork issues, then that they can't be married in the chapel because the priest refused) but then we never get the full scope of the story. She'll flash a midriff but won't let you cup a feel.

Seriously, if I was a guest at that wedding I would be asking myself "why am I here, breaking Covid rules" the entire time. The bride and the groom barely know each other, I doubt the respective relatives and friends know them much better.
Oops .... Sorry @LadyRed had just gone in to do an edit but pleased then that you captured my original post. Yes .. Kylie seems to be a master at revealing so much and yet telling so little, if that makes sense.

I, too, would be interested to know if other weddings could now be held in that chapel ...

I am really surprised that Guido's family, K's own family and the various guests played along with the wedding. When it took place I believe many places were strictly locked down. Kylie must be incredibly wilful or just desperate to get hitched before Guido and his family saw her true colours!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I am really surprised that Guido's family, K's own family and the various guests played along with the wedding. When it took place I believe many places were strictly locked down. Kylie must be incredibly wilful or just desperate to get hitched before Guido and his family saw her true colours!
I understand Kylie's motivations, although judging by her previous liaisons, she had to settle for Purse. Her clock is ticking and, as much as she wanted to be the putana with a heart of gold, surprise, surprise, there are not that many putanas in their 40s. Not ones on call, at least. Plus, she lives off of romantic fantasies and Gweeds has been the first one willing to play house with her.
It's HIS motivations that I don't get.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
La Cortigiana Onesta ... like Veronica Franco? 🤣. Though I understand some of those Renaissance ladies were very accomplished in many ways.
Que in Kylie deepthroating a banana while explaining the etymology of the word.

• Haha
I understand Kylie's motivations, although judging by her previous liaisons, she had to settle for Purse. Her clock is ticking and, as much as she wanted to be the putana with a heart of gold, surprise, surprise, there are not that many putanas in their 40s. Not ones on call, at least. Plus, she lives off of romantic fantasies and Gweeds has been the first one willing to play house with her.
It's HIS motivations that I don't get.
Guido is a stolid accountant living a pleasant but routine kind of Florentine life with his family. KyLie bursts into his life like an exciting whirlwind promising all sorts of adventures. As a narcissist, she is able to morph into whatever he dreams of and she can turn herself into a chameleon the colour he prefers.

It's a classic narc tactic to "love bomb" the desired target and fulfill their fantasies. However, once the "victim" has been seduced and locked into the narcissist's world, the narc begins to show who they truly are.

Guido will hardly be able to believe what is happening to him at first and will find it very hard to escape the web the KyLie has spun😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
@Alessandro Has Gweeds ever seemed excited around her? Or even remotely interested in her, and I don't mean in the physical way?
I must say, I did not watch her prior to her being in Tuscany, so maybe I missed a fundamental period of their relationship. And by period I mean the whole 3 days and a half before they were engaged.

@Alessandro Has Gweeds ever seemed excited around her? Or even remotely interested in her, and I don't mean in the physical way?
I must say, I did not watch her prior to her being in Tuscany, so maybe I missed a fundamental period of their relationship. And by period I mean the whole 3 days and a half before they were engaged.
I thought they only met when she was in Florence, but maybe I've misunderstood something. I believed that the couple who rented Kylie's apartment to her were matchmaking and invited them both to some dinner ... notwithstanding that Guido had a partner at that time. But maybe I've missed something too ...

@Alessandro I love the word 'stolid' it suits Guido so well. :)

Reactions: 3
@LadyRed KyLie didn't really bring him into the picture as far as the flogs go until she was sure of him🙄 By which time some sheen had no doubt worn off. Porkpie is not naturally a demonstrative person and Florentines are quite reserved so you would not see very much emotion, at least on camera.

ETA: Guido has allowed himself the occasional eye-roll at the worst of her effusions which initially endeared him to us until she made sure he got with the program and edited out any reactions except "Bellissima, amore" etc

However, his resistance to KyLie's early morning bootcamp under the pencil pines and return to coffee instead of lemon water gives some hope he may survive her onslaught🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
@LadyRed KyLie didn't really bring him into the picture as far as the flogs go until she was sure of him🙄 By which time some sheen had no doubt worn off. Porkpie is not naturally a demonstrative person and Florentines are quite reserved so you would not see very much emotion on camera.
To start with though, I'm thinking of Kylie's Christmas 2020 Vlog, G was just a voice in a room, or played small cameo roles in her vlogs - like the one where they were scrumping apples. But I think, probably the accountant in him, realised it made good finanacial sense to participate when he realised how much Patreon money was rolling in. I think there was definitely a lightbulb moment when he saw this was a gravy train.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.