Kylie Flavell #8 wants more money for a drone to fly,but her flogs are as boring as watching stencils dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody think the attached cleavage shot was intentional?

Somewhat OT for today's theme but has anyone been thinking that it is taking K rather a long time to conceive, since she is hitting 40 and was in such a hurry to marry? A friend of mine was in a similar position and conceived a month after marriage. I'd read somewhere that HBP can affect fertility in males. I've forgotten exactly which month she married - the dreadful Disney engagement vlog came out in April. I'm just surprised she isn't pregnant yet.

1644074695402.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
View attachment 1041741
All of this talk of KyLie needing so much Patreon money for her SD cards and she could just buy a cheapie for $1 if she was as desperate as she pretends to be @Denise0211

The fake "I love you's" on the phone when Kylie rang Guido on that ridiculous pretext of the archway was equal to the worst sitcom🙈

@emm I often wonder about Purse's brother and how he feels about his family holiday home being turned into a bad reno project for KyLie's ego😬I wonder if he will reclaim it?!
I’m hoping for a family feud to liven up the channel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone think this cleavage shot (below) was intentional?

Somewhat OT for today's theme but has anyone been thinking that it is taking K rather a long time to conceive, since she is hitting 40 and was in such a hurry to marry? A friend of mine was in a similar position and conceived a month after marriage. I'd read somewhere that HBP can affect fertility in males. I've forgotten exactly which month she married - the dreadful Disney engagement vlog came out in April. I'm just surprised she isn't pregnant yet.

View attachment 1041750
Definitely, she has seemingly moved away from the midriff there , presumably in the hopes of attracting another audience 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anybody think the attached cleavage shot was intentional?

View attachment 1041725
View attachment 1041725

9AD70FEE-6845-48E1-A6AF-9E976101C9F4.jpeg

Its just as intentional as the nipples included in this shot @LucyHoneychurch 🤭😅 As a narcissist everything she does is intentional about herself; she has been told in all of her marketing seminars, "sex sells". And as @Jerry said she is desperately trying to ramp up the Patreon numbers with her former, main source of income: older, rich men.

Her narcissism is also why she is probably unable to face another being like a child taking away the attention on her. It must be a real dilemma. She couldn't work with anyone in a team, she has to "star" front and centre in every frame of every flog, how is she going to share the limelight even if its with her own kid? 🙄

Reactions: 8
Lol, found one.

Nevermind! @VeeJayBee beat me to it! Lol.

As far as pregnancy, maybe they are having trouble conceiving like many couples? 🤷

Or maybe like @Alessandro said, she's too much of a narc to share her time and spotlight.

Looking back at the incident where she had fallen off the log and G looking on and not moving a finger to help her up, she was positively annoyed and I was surprised he was so emotionally distant. Something is not quite right in this marriage which may explain her possible apprehension re becoming pregnant...

Reactions: 7
I rewatched the bit of going to the UK. Filmed a bit on the airplane because "she" is editing, but you never see her in the UK. In the frame 🧐

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1041762
Its just as intentional as the nipples included in this shot @LucyHoneychurch 🤭😅 As a narcissist everything she does is intentional about herself; she has been told in all of her marketing seminars, "sex sells". And as @Jerry said she is desperately trying to ramp up the Patreon numbers with her former, main source of income: older, rich men.

Her narcissism is also why she is probably unable to face another being like a child taking away the attention on her. It must be a real dilemma. She couldn't work with anyone in a team, she has to "star" front and centre in every frame of every flog, how is she going to share the limelight even if its with her own kid? 🙄
If there ever is one, Kylie will start a "go fund me" for the kid's needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m hoping for a family feud to liven up the channel 😂
I think the passive aggressive vibe is ramping up. After pa had to redo the cabinet and ma was shot down previously for suggesting an open shelf for shampoo and a week later K thinks it’s a good idea and now the trash can of a bathroom done, we see trailers of them clearing brush from the pigsties, they are counting the days before they get out of Magliano. Get Out of Magliano sounds like a spaghetti western title.

K thinks Gone Guido is in the manor having muesli but he has split for Florence. His parents keep a safe distance away and never appear. Sister has evaporated since the “wedding”, never to be seen again.

Soon there will be no one left to fight with, it’ll be SMILEY KyLIE all alone. That is, until the eviction notice arrives to vacate the premises. That’s the drone video I am looking forward to seeing !!

• Haha
Grazie 🙏🏼 for the new thread title @Alessandro and @emm for creating yet another thread of scintillating scentences and truth bombs by one and all who dare to throw rotten tomatoes at DisneyK and Prince Chump chops .🥩🐽
I might just reiterate the point about her cash splash on power tools , I’m really enjoying watching the erosion of her insufferable, pious stance on ‘modern‘ technology .

Painting and stenciling tiles, her approach to renovating, best left to the beach shack , something that can be easily painted back to acceptable in the eyes of a potential buyer ( ie neutral), demonstrate a tighter than and a ducks butt 🦆🍑 attitude to spending . Yet the technology she uses to flaunt herself , that dreadful drone whirring over the pencil pines , no expense spared there . The midriff and the purple nip slip are the cheapest shots of all . No question it’s deliberate as Ms Kdetails Obsessed , leaves the branch incident and the booby shots in for a reason , to get the potential Patreons all juiced up and confused . Then while their Trump soaked and god fearing minds are bedazzled by these images there hands are tapping the keyboard ⌨ and transferring that sweet sweet USD straight to The craft paint shops of Tuscany via Ktits 🤭🤭🙈
Bots are her best buddies 🤖

• Haha
I think the passive aggressive vibe is ramping up. After pa had to redo the cabinet and ma was shot down previously for suggesting an open shelf for shampoo and a week later K thinks it’s a good idea and now the trash can of a bathroom done, we see trailers of them clearing brush from the pigsties, they are counting the days before they get out of Magliano. Get Out of Magliano sounds like a spaghetti western title.

K thinks Gone Guido is in the manor having muesli but he has split for Florence. His parents keep a safe distance away and never appear. Sister has evaporated since the “wedding”, never to be seen again.

Soon there will be no one left to fight with, it’ll be SMILEY KyLIE all alone. That is, until the eviction notice arrives to vacate the premises. That’s the drone video I am looking forward to seeing !!
Is an eviction notice all that it takes for dissolution since Kylie and Guido are not married, and seem to be no longer co-habitating?
This discusses Common Law Marriage & Civil Unions:

(ANSA) - Rome, May 11 - Italy's new civil unions law extends to gays some of the same rights and protections that married heterosexual couples currently enjoy. Following are the main elements of the law: CIVIL UNIONS: like marriages, they are entered into before a public official in the presence of two witnesses. The union gets recorded in the state civil registry.
SURNAMES: the partners can decide to take on each other's surname or a combination of the two, in whichever order, for the duration of the civil union.
MUTUAL OBLIGATIONS: the partners in a civil union have a duty to live together under the same roof, and to give each other material and moral support. Unlike in marriage, they are not obligated to remain faithful. "Both parties must contribute to the couple's common needs according to their assets and their ability to work, either as a professional or a homemaker".
FAMILY LIFE: "The parties jointly decide on a way of life and a common residence, with each party having the right to enact what was agreed upon of common accord". This refers to issues such as where to live and where to send children to school.
ASSETS: all property and assets in a civil union are held in common, unless the partners decide otherwise.
PENSIONS, SEVERANCE, INHERITANCE: a deceased partner's pension and severance pay revert to the surviving partner in a civil union. Inheritance rules are the same as for married couples, i.e. the surviving partner gets 50% of the couple's assets and the remainder goes to any children.
DISSOLUTION OF CIVIL UNIONS: a 1970 divorce law applies, but without a mandatory trial separation period.
ADOPTIONS: The law explicitly bans one of the two kinds of adoption allowed in Italy. So-called legitimizing adoptions make the adoptee a full member of the adopting family, including the extended family, and cuts off legal ties with the family of origin; non-legitimizing adoption does not cut off legal ties and obligations to the family of origin. In both cases, the adopted person can inherit from their adoptive family. The new civil unions law explicitly forbids partners in a civil union from entering into legitimizing adoptions. However, it also says "current adoption norms remain applicable". Some analysts say this will allow family courts leeway to allow stepchild adoptions on a case-by-case basis. COMMON-LAW MARRIAGE: is defined as "two adults united in a stable way by ties of affection and mutual moral and material assistance, and who are not bound by parentage, affinity, or adoption, nor by marriage or civil union". ASSISTANCE IN HOSPITAL OR PRISON: common-law partners have the same rights as married spouses to assist their jailed or hospitalized partners.
ORGAN DONATION: each common-law partner can designate the other to act in their stead in health matters - with either full or limited powers - if illness makes them of unsound mind or in case of death, in matters of organ donation, treatment of the remains, and last rites.
HOME: if one of the partners dies, the other has the right to take over the lease. If the deceased is the homeowner, the surviving partner has the right to live in the home for two to five years, depending on the length of the common-law marriage.
Being in a common-law marriage gives couples the right to sign up for council housing.
ASSETS: partners in a common-law marriage can write up a contract regulating their asset ownership, including joint ownership.
ALIMONY: in case of separation, should one partner be left in a state of need or inability to support him or herself, they have a right to court-ordered alimony to be set based on the length of time the common-law marriage lasted.

Reactions: 2
ORGAN DONATION: each common-law partner can designate the other to act in their stead in health matters - with either full or limited powers
I had to do a double double take when this popped up; turned out to be an ad on Tattle juxtaposed with Smiley’s trashy take on herself;

1644087792913.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
@surreal
I watched the last slog on a large screen today and I change my mind; Smiley is definitely highly filtered for her run along Pencil Pine Lane.

• Haha
We’ve lately had some in-depth discussions about etiquette and cleavage, both sensitive subjects when it comes to Smiley. We’ve also discussed her current obvious strategy to sideline GoneGuido, at least until she can re-establish her connection and support from the British leering class, American too, but their class structure is much less hierarchical; in common parlance, Sugar Daddies. In the interest of clarifying these various conflating topics, I thought this helpful and timely video might assist;

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It must be very confusing for Smiley as she reads conflicting advice here about whether to appeal to her former Sugar Daddies or to keep the Evangelical Fundamentalists on board and not to offend their sense of submissive wifery. You could make a case that the sub-group of tRumpites manages to straddle both worlds in their dual hypocritical approach to religiosity and depravity, but that is crazy making just to watch, nevermind to practice.

So she will have to decide which it will be and, on top of that, how to keep GoneGuido coming home, because if she continues destroying the Manor with trash projects, he may find excuses to stay at the office more often. A whole houseful of DIY projects are going to be upsetting regardless how many cannolis she sets out on the table on Friday evenings.

Added to this, GoneMa and GonePa are heading one way out on Pencil Pine Lane, so no more shelves or cabinets or dragging dining tables down staircases; Smiley is on her own to determine how best to keep her patrons as friends who keep on keeping on giving and giving.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It must be very confusing for Smiley as she reads conflicting advice here about whether to appeal to her former Sugar Daddies or to keep the Evangelical Fundamentalists on board and not to offend their sense of submissive wifery. You could make a case that the sub-group of tRumpites manages to straddle both worlds in their dual hypocritical approach to religiosity and depravity, but that is crazy making just to watch, nevermind to practice.

So she will have to decide which it will be and, on top of that, how to keep GoneGuido coming home, because if she continues destroying the Manor with trash projects, he may find excuses to stay at the office more often. A whole houseful of DIY projects are going to be upsetting regardless how many cannolis she sets out on the table on Friday evenings.

Added to this, GoneMa and GonePa are heading one way out on Pencil Pine Lane, so no more shelves or cabinets or dragging dining tables down staircases; Smiley is on her own to determine how best to keep her patrons as friends who keep on keeping on giving and giving.
Honestly I think as a relatively new “married” couple the fact they spend all week apart is not a good sign, I wouldn’t be surprised if he met someone else, after all he wasn’t single when he met her was he?

Honestly I think as a relatively new “married” couple the fact they spend all week apart is not a good sign, I wouldn’t be surprised if he met someone else, after all he wasn’t single when he met her was he?
Not sure if anyone else has heard of Dr Phil, (an Oprah discovery), 's famous "If they do it with you, they'll do it to you":

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.