Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Guido might be in the phase of saying, “You know what, you want to be the star and play Ms Perfection, go right ahead and little ole Speedo Boy will go about his business best he can; if you fall on your ass, not my problem, camera is rolling and so are you.”

What is a little scary is the look of glee in his eyes, as he stands there with an axe in his hands, looking at her like a log.
@Jerry et al
The axe scene is truly bizarre, and the Psycho Guido storyline seems to be getting a lot of engagement from Kylie's fan club.
Is this story "Punch and Judy", "Fight Club", or "Clockwork Orange"?

Reactions: 6

Denise0211

VIP Member
Great work deducting her vax status, everyone! Not shocking as her sister "doesn't believe in modern medicine" and many of her weirdo subs seem to be on the QAnon train. I have read many calling Italy a "dictatorship" about covid rules and I have no doubt she thinks that too.

*deducing! Too late to edit

Last edited:

Denise0211

VIP Member
Yes, agree @Jerry lots of passive aggressive behaviour in general. Many of us saw this coming right after the Disney proposal and fake wedding, right? Relationship that moved at warp speed and much on camera, now that the honeymoon (ha) phase is over, not sure how much they like each other?

Let's see if she reverts to a "sweet caring partner" edit next time...

emm

VIP Member
Also, if the jogging photo is ACTUALLY from this AM as she says in the post… what does she mean convince Guido to come with her? Guido woke up in Florence this AM 🤣 would be a long run!
Maybe as part of his fitness regime he is now cycling there? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Jerry

VIP Member
She’s “nauseated and fragmented by most of social media”. Isn’t that the medium she spends 80 hours a week promoting ? She counsels her viewers to find their own path without regard to others. Seems like a clarion call to UNsubscribe, because, up to now, her message has been to follow her phoney example. Seems to me she used her 11 minutes as a platform and an opportunity to complain and to advise others of the downside of complaining.

• Haha

Jerry

VIP Member
She flies to England and has no video to show us except a church ??! Immediately can’t wait to go back and show us more of the wreck of a bathroom and her supercilious stencils. Like lipstick on a pigsty.

I can’t get over the audacity and gall to claim more repairs for her camera. In an attempt to fix it, she buys SD cards which don’t solve the problem, but asks to be paid for those as well !!! She says she’s starting a “company”, has she never heard of tax deductible expenses ?

She brags that her drone has done well for 6 or 7 years, never a problem, even after flying in the sky, through trees, landing on the ground. How then does her camera always break; is she bouncing it off Guido’s head?!!

If her comment section is glowing, this time, with fawning praise, we know then, for sure, that her money is going to buy robo reviews !

Her patrons “allow her to continue creating beautiful cinematography… for this community”. Is she referring to the pigsties or chicken coop ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Kylie does not disclose ads?

Oct. 7, 2019
Italian SRO sets rules for Influencer marketing.
The Italian SRO addresses influencer marketing by integrating its Code’s provisions on ‘transparency’ and by adopting a specific Regulation to govern such practice.

Attachments

Does she mean you, @Jerry ? 😂😂😂

Also ... does Russ know what "HALF a million" means?😂View attachment 1025190
Inflation!

🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

That green bathroom which reminds me of the 1930s/40s (see link to 1930s colour swatch "Cambridge Blue') is really creepy. The colour is very period-specific.

Kylie's bathroom reno is not good, from creepy exorcist green colour choice to stencil. Kylie has repeatedly devalued the property with crafts and now goes for the gross out with her implied "s*xytime bathroom".

Kylie times busy work for herself meanwhile the wood pile has been depleted, do you think Mummy and Daddy depend on wood for heat in their cottage?

What about the shower scene in the Bates' Motel in Hitchcock's Psycho? (n.b. sub-titles in clip not quite in synch with the action 🙄)

Off-topic - Hitchcock was such a master of suspense. I remember watching The Birds with my grandma who jumped out of her skin and shrieked when Kevin (our pet budgie) landed on her shoulder as we were viewing the film. 🤣
Kylie's bathroom reno is not good, from creepy exorcist green colour choice to stencil. Kylie has repeatedly devalued the property with crafts and now goes for the gross out with her implied "s*xytime bathroom".

Kylie times busy work for herself meanwhile the wood pile has been depleted, do you think Mummy and Daddy depend on wood for heat in their cottage?

Hitchcock was indeed the greatest, perfect memory with your grandmama. Did you ever see his interviews with Truffaut? I think there are 25 ~half hour episodes.

• Haha

aLieParallel

What will Kylie be selling this week, ski vacation package ?
You know, in the old days, they used to pour used tractor oil down the ski slopes and slide down almost instantly. It’s such a shame that people are too busy today, or too afraid to get greasy, to enjoy the simple things in life.

Unbelievably, it was Guido’s first time oil-skiing.

• Haha

surreal

Yes I agree - I spoke out because it seems she is setting a stage for her patrons. Maybe she knows relationship has fizzed out and she wants the sympathy vote. Her followers - sorry I don’t have words - are already reacting with sympathy and anger - may prompt them to send more more money to help her. Meantime g and his family —— her followers sound like cult. Sorry if I come on too strong. These are only my opinions.

nostoneunturned

Lying in bed after the third jab Pfizer Booster bought forward thanks to Omicron in Xmas week , as if I have not got a gazillion things to do.
Since I love Venice as well I watched it I think it’s a triple or even quadruple ad . Hotel/ dress/ lipstick/ boots .

Kylie the Grifter can’t resist a disapproving ticking off anyone who might want to buy a mask as a momento ….no such thing as live and let live….

I’m sure the extra modus operandi was to research furniture and interiors for the promised bathroom and bedroom slogs.
But how can any of it be truly romantic while in between every video we see she’s fiddling and fluffing around with cameras and lights and carrying all the equipment ( or probably beast of burden purse is doing all that ) . It’s certainly a staged romance , an offensive farce in the city that has mastered facade .
The purse has become a mug and a smug mug to boot , sadly predictable.
I mean it’s not even an original promotion - all the shots are repeated million fold across tourism advertising . Weird little vacuous expressions and that pose in the bat tub ? WTF is that ?!
? Reaching for the water spout !
🙄😵💫

From the Marriot Gritti Venezia website

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

pasta_aldente

VIP Member
"A recent study out of the U.K. suggested consuming up to two glasses of red wine a week could lower a person’s chance of getting infected with COVID-19." Published in UK journal, Frontiers. #SaveGuido

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Could be she couldn’t (or didn’t) get her green card vaccination in Italy. They ask for it in restaurants or entry is refused. It means staying home to cook.
This makes sense as to why she is not going anywhere now, what a non surprise 🙄 presumably this is why her parents cannot go back ho,e either

Jerry

VIP Member
2 weeks of YouTube silence from everyone’s favorite casalinga. What do we think? The Panda broke down?
She’s contemplating retirement. She has it all; a manor house, two or three kitchens, landed gentry for in laws, ma and pa as serfs on the farm, an apartment in Florence, a non-husband who disappears a week at a time. She sees herself as accomplished. She thinks she’s admired for her charity work. She lives a Cinematic Life ! She’ll now have time to perfect her classic sfogliatella recipe.

• Haha

Alessandro

Chatty Member
“As soon as I am free “ needs some serious un - picking….it could mean a variety of things
but
I don’t know wtf “complications with my healthcare status “ means beyond some stinky horse dung : yet again KyLIE needs special attention from the authorities, the family and anyone else who gives a rat’s arse .

It explains just about everything doesn’t it ? I mean if she was pro vaccination …then there would be no reason to be evasive …it’s the evasion that’s the narcissistic needle .
For someone who is so convinced and zealous and extreme , so outspoken and demanding about non life threatening topics … to then be evasive bout the topic of the decade is …well insufferable and just plain shallow
Yes @nostoneunturned “complications with my healthcare status" , what can that mean except as a euphemism for "I am not vaxxed"🙄 KyLie has been in Italy the whole pandemic and she has an EU passport - there are no "complications" she could have been vaccinated from the start. It explains a lot about why she never goes anywhere, never travels and the paltry wedding party and how she never seems to leave the property except to go and stay in the family compound near Florence and perhaps go to places where Guido is known and she can get away with it....And @Rina Valtellina Byron Bay is the mecca for
the hippy anti-vaxxers so perhaps the parents (who have been hanging around Europe since Covid started) are also on the band-wagon🤔They are all out of time and history in their own self-enclosed bubble of K's narcissistic world, eyes shut to the reality beyond those ubiquitous pencil pines😬