Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guido’s purse ?
Lol ... as I told you, I have had to set up a new app for entering Qatar on my iPhone. My password is. Guidospurse@1. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Some of you might remember that I was telling you about Clara the Rhinoceros some time ago. Today I heard the news that my article is finally published online. Will be available as a hard copy later. But here it is in the Journal, Luxury, by Taylor and Frances together with other contributions from the Venice Symposium. I 💕 the journal cover!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you for sharing your article! @PlinyinTorquay You really covered all concerns, especially the "hit and run" type of tourism that brings money but increasingly damages the city is so many ways.

Reactions: 4
Lol ... as I told you, I have had to set up a new app for entering Qatar on my iPhone. My password is. Guidospurse@1. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Some of you might remember that I was telling you about Clara the Rhinoceros some time ago. Today I heard the news that my article is finally published online. Will be available as a hard copy later. But here it is in the Journal, Luxury, by Taylor and Frances together with other contributions from the Venice Symposium. I 💕 the journal cover!

It makes me wish I had travelled to Venice when it was empty of tourists the last year. The rhino/Venice metaphor could be extended to the whole earth.

We live in the part of the universe that has allowed a slow, stable, mostly uninterrupted evolution over long periods of time. Human populations have migrated to pristine areas and created damage to the point where no region is untouched, including oceans piled with plastic.

Hopefully, this pandemic will help us realize what we actually have, like the clear lagoons in Venice.

There's going to be a Botticelli exhibition at the Jacquemart-Andre Museum in Paris in the autumn until January 2022.

Reactions: 3
1626285986095.jpeg

Ahh, Zina, that’s not how KyLIE and Potato work; no generosity involved at all. They hustle a few night on the promise of influencing others to pay to stay.

1626286213135.jpeg

Well, Melissa, there is at at least one more, in addition to the stereotypical you mention and the fake one KyLIE serves up and that is the harsh, absurd, contradictory Italy that people struggle with daily here.

1626286589754.jpeg

Hey Sam, the extra 7 hours of editing she said she needed was because she confused midnight with noon and didn’t want to admit it. Enjoy your trip and don’t expect it to be as KyLIE presents it.

• Haha
View attachment 662826
Ahh, Zina, that’s not how KyLIE and Potato work; no generosity involved at all. They hustle a few night on the promise of influencing others to pay to stay.

View attachment 662834

Well, Melissa, there is at at least one more, in addition to the stereotypical you mention and the fake one KyLIE serves up and that is the harsh, absurd, contradictory Italy that people struggle with daily here.

View attachment 662848

Hey Sam, the extra 7 hours of editing she said she needed was because she confused midnight with noon and didn’t want to admit it. Enjoy your trip and don’t expect it to be as KyLIE presents it.
"thank you for spending your time" as if she is doing it out of the kindness of her heart 1) she is doing a "job" she wants to do 2) she is being paid (very) well for it

Reactions: 9
1626288368285.jpeg

Yes, one has class and the other one doesn’t

1626288533762.jpeg

Wende, I think that was lack of oxygen to the brain.

1626288642473.jpeg

Jeff, be a parient boy, there are still chances ahead, she’s still single and so is Potato.

Reactions: 3
1626299170292.png

Amazing, indeed, Cathryne; imagine your spouse sending you off in a vintage car so he could film your departure and, then, the rest of the four days, editing, googling classic movies and operating a drone.

Oh, and by the way, you are not married, it was a fake.

1626298835100.png

Look again, Pauline; it WAS a classic movie, a BUNCH of classic movies tied together.

It really wasn’t a honeymoon, because there never was a wedding, only a garden party posed as one.

1626298758578.png

You see, Josafina, this is a job. She convinces the hotel that she’s an influencer in order to shake them down for four nights stay for her and her potato man. First, though, she convinces people like you to send her money for a phoney marriage.

You don’t have to congratulate her for taking your money.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh @Jerry If only you were able to reply to these on her YT. I'd offer to do it for you, but I have been filtered out, too!🤣

• Haha
Oh @Jerry If only you were able to reply to these on her YT. I'd offer to do it for you, but I have been filtered out, too!🤣
I don’t think it would matter to them, but I can have fun with it anyway !

It doesn’t take long to find these gushing comments.

Meanwhile, I’m up at 3 am chatting with UPS again about my 3 day $150 delivery to Italy from 9 days ago, they are holding my meds because they want me to buy them in Italy !

This is the REAL Italy

And our property manager still won’t do anything about our air conditioning other than sending more emails

I always said this country is broken and it IS

Canada looks more and more appealing at 4 in the morning !

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t think it would matter to them, but I can have fun with it anyway !

It doesn’t take long to find these gushing comments.

Meanwhile, I’m up at 3 am chatting with UPS again about my 3 day $150 delivery to Italy from 9 days ago, they are holding my meds because they want me to buy them in Italy !

This is the REAL Italy

And our property manager still won’t do anything about our air conditioning other than sending more emails

I always said this country is broken and it IS

Canada looks more and more appealing at 4 in the morning !
I empathise with that '4 in the morning' perspective, Jerry. Not always to be trusted, at least not in my case anyway. 🤣

Reactions: 1
I empathise with that '4 in the morning' perspective, Jerry. Not always to be trusted, at least not in my case anyway. 🤣

Maybe it’s a sign a sign of love or just a momentary lapse, but I’ve been known of late to utter, “I hate this country” more than once.

My partner, just yesterday, after my new daughter was screaming over the phone about some misunderstanding, said, “We’re a family now”.

Maybe it’s like that.

It’s certainly not the same as being a tourist; in a country or a family.

Don’t know where you found that song; genius !

Fortunate and grateful to be in this country, but, wow/ugh, it can be maddening !

And it looks better with some sleep and the sun up !

Reactions: 2
@Jerry do you live in a brand new structure or something? We only have an Admin who hires the cleaner and oversees any maintenence issues. We can do whatever we want as far as our own flats. Once when I entertained the idea of moving to Milan, I noticed the place we were looking at seemed to have a type of HOA with very set rules. Seemed similar to what you're experiencing.
Thankfully you got some sleep, otherwise we might have heard a story about your overthrowing the property manager. 🤣

Last edited:
@Jerry. Btw who is the THEY in the med tussle? I thought UPS were just carriers who deliver? Is it Customs?
Also why does the property manager have to oversee your air con? Is it centralized? Everyone is on the same system like old style heating? Have you checked his accounting in general and anyway how many apartments does he manage? Is he a letting manager for your property & if so who is the owner? It's ridiculous he's wielding his puny power over you. Before you arrived was your partner already there being downtrodden by him? Condominio life is fraught but you're def got the badge of a local🏆now & no longer a tourist so you could even be grateful to the bastard😫😫😫

Thankfully you got some sleep, otherwise we might have heard a story about your overthrowing the property manager. 🤣
@Jerry. Btw who is the THEY in the med tussle? I thought UPS were just carriers who deliver? Is it Customs?
We have bad service in Toronto, it is no nirvana. But here ? Appalling.

The property manager reportedly runs 100 properties and does as little as possible. I’ve already started a campaign to fire him ! However, you get little response from the residents. I don’t know if they are so used to getting beat up or what. We had to start a lawsuit against him on another matter and even the lawyer asked permission to call him a “bastard” he has never seen anyone like him.

We went to a meeting last week where another owner was going to raise the issue of firing him, but he ended up not saying a word. We spent all of yesterday writing and sending an email to this Tin Pot dictator.

I’ve been on and run a condo board; here there is not even a board !

As for the meds, it’s stuck with the brokerage in Italy. The guy who first wrote demanding I buy my meds in Italy, doesn’t respond to my emails and UPS online chat (that’s N American bad service) sends me to other agents, finally telling me to call Italy !

Of course, the night before, when I AM talking to a UPS agent, tells me he is going to open a case for me, promises to call me back if the call drops(which happens all the time, given our great wifi, which we have also replaced) the call drops and he doesn’t call back, so I hope he DID open the case, but, no, I was advised there is no open case.

This kind of service is “normal” and we take it in stride, albeit highly irregular in my world and frustrating.

Just this morning, my partner told me she tried again to make a doctor’s appointment and, after being told her first concern could not be accommodated, when she tried to raise a second issue the coordinator hung up on her.

In case anyone thinks I am exaggerating about how bad it is, I can tell you I haven’t told you the worst of it !

Reactions: 1