Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well, the parents are installed - no need to do any more home-exchanges or rent dilapidated mas in Provence. And if she can get footage out of them re-building boats it will take forever & 😜 get more money out of her ogling fans. If that was Guido's idea, lying on the boat thinking up business scams his thinking has lined up with his wife's. Personally her dad looked a dude & might prove more watchable than either of them.

Reactions: 3
In a word: No.

She is posting non-stop on IG. Worried her socials took a nose dive after a long absence?
Not interested at all. Maybe people who are into sailing? But you are right, she normally doesn’t post as frequently as in the past few days.

Reactions: 2
Also I wonder now if this will be their "thing" eventually. The Farm is close enough to the sea, are we going to see the Maritime Adventures of Kylie & Guido in the future?

And yes, so are her parents still there or did they return? Yes, no more home shares for them!

Also I wonder now if this will be their "thing" eventually. The Farm is close enough to the sea, are we going to see the Maritime Adventures of Kylie & Guido in the future?

And yes, so are her parents still there or did they return? Yes, no more home shares for them!
Nah, Guido seems like the kind of guy who wants to live close to his parents and have a stable life.

Nah, Guido seems like the kind of guy who wants to live close to his parents and have a stable life.
I mean on weekends, holidays. Now we'll find a sailing channel. Though I'm not too sure Guido isn't enjoying his new lifestyle with Kylie...

Someone suggesting Pa Flavell get in on the grift. 😂 But judging by the comments many of her subs have sailboats and yachts. Not surprising, I guess. Also , the token praise.

Attachments

In a word: No.

She is posting non-stop on IG. Worried her socials took a nose dive after a long absence?
Looks like the in laws are installed for a
L O N G time.

@Ily
1626198539145.jpeg

Isn’t that what she already does ??

I can see Marina is all ready to sit back and live her life vicariously, popcorn in hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean on weekends, holidays. Now we'll find a sailing channel. Though I'm not too sure Guido isn't enjoying his new lifestyle with Kylie...

Someone suggesting Pa Flavell get in on the grift. 😂 But judging by the comments many of her subs have sailboats and yachts. Not surprising, I guess. Also , the token praise.
Yeah, maybe you are right and he does enjoy the benefits. Also, those people sound more and more like a cult me. The last video was absolutely boring and they were still praising her… 😑

The parents hanging around mean K and G don’t have to face the ‘real’ future of him going to work while she does zilch for money. Kylie gets to keep everyone around so she doesn’t have to sit down alone for days and self-reflect or sneak a peak at these threads 🤘🏼while Guido works hard maintaining a charade of sorts .
Another project, another bunch of sponsor money to burn 🔥. For Guido another tax perk .
Everyone knows boats are an absolute money sink hole, they require constant maintenance + price of a mooring or berth at a marina or dock.
are the Patreons funding Kylie’s Dad’s boat project now too ? I’m tired of all the projects …Fancy a sailing trip Guido let’s get the Patreons to pay 💰..

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah, maybe you are right and he does enjoy the benefits. Also, those people sound more and more like a cult me. The last video was absolutely boring and they were still praising her… 😑
I have no idea! But I think I am more interested in Guido's developing role and possibile changes rather than anything K uploads now lol.

The parents hanging around mean K and G don’t have to face the ‘real’ future of him going to work while she does zilch for money. Kylie gets to keep everyone around so she doesn’t have to sit down alone for days and self-reflect or sneak a peak at these threads 🤘🏼while Guido works hard maintaining a charade of sorts .
Another project, another bunch of sponsor money to burn 🔥. For Guido another tax perk .
Everyone knows boats are an absolute money sink hole, they require constant maintenance + price of a mooring or berth at a marina or dock.
are the Patreons funding Kylie’s Dad’s boat project now too ? I’m tired of all the projects …Fancy a sailing trip Guido let’s get the Patreons to pay 💰..
Yes, really! When that person suggested he open a channel and get patreon "because it helps financially"(attached above) I wanted to scream! How much help financially do they need? Seems her parents do alright, at least to me.

• Wow
Yes, really! When that person suggested he open a channel and get patreon "because it helps financially"(attached above) I wanted to scream! How much help financially do they need? Seems her parents do alright, at least to me.
@Denise0211 Omg I wanted to as well hearing that too - along with marina-does-life‘s (!!!) “I’m getting the popcorn ready...” for watching the wizened father restore a boat and that she would enjoy watching a vlog of KyLie taking out the rubbish😬 What is wrong with these people?!!! Surely many of these comments are bot generated - although that one is weird enough to be true🙄

We said ages back that KyLie would install the botting parents in the main house or chicken coop etc Guido will never be rid of them and it’s the main reason she wanted the big summer house rather than the flat in his family compound outside Florence. The Freeloading Flavells are there for good🤦🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 7
So right @Antonio. I remember you "warning" the parents would never leave. It makes sense now about living in the big farmhouse vs the Scandicci flat.

@Denise0221

So Mr. Potatohead wants to know if new Dad can stay longer in the manor to build a boat. The boat people have landed and they are going nowhere now !

Meanwhile, AmphibiAnna is all wet on the deck casting around for sexual allusions and fishing for her next catch of topics that will bring her next haul.

So touching to see that they spend their time so well on fake honeymoon. Afterall, we can’t wait to see films on Australians polishing up boats in the barn in Italy.

Maybe Potato can serve as swabbie or deck hand.

1626229562045.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Flavell fam damily giving the home state of Byron a barge pole length and a wide berth while the delta variant of COVID 19 is wreaking havoc …with greater Sydney in lockdown who‘s smuggest of them all

Reactions: 4
Yes, she’s right, they are both still single and living a single’s life !

1626232938079.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There was another comment somewhere saying they hoped her parents didn't go on their honeymoon with them lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
1626258120719.jpeg

Guess who’s paying for it, Mareike, people like you; not KyLIE and certainly not Potato.

1626258309885.jpeg

Time to get a life, Introverted ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6