Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hot, hot, day on Lake Garda. My partner says only tourists and foreigners would sit out in the Italian sun in Summer ! That’s me ! Thoroughly enjoyed the day.

First three photos at Lazise and the last three at Sirmione.

1624959461974.jpeg

1624959500249.jpeg

1624968662075.jpeg

1624968344906.jpeg

1624968723514.jpeg

1624968812372.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Delivered after his shot and bath. On our way;

1624980344549.jpeg

1624981569452.png

1624981528408.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I love how this thread has turned into a blog about the beauty of Italy (and dogs ♥). Maybe you guys should start an actual YouTube channel about life in Italy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how this thread has turned into a blog about the beauty of Italy (and dogs ♥). Maybe you guys should start an actual YouTube channel about life in Italy 😂
I am more of a cat person than a dog person but that dog is precious (incidentally one of my all time favourite words is gattara, just too perfect to have a word to basically describe me :ROFLMAO:) , totally agree about the youtube channel, sitting in my flat in rainy london I could do with the escapisim :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This dog was very hot on the train so his owner was holding him up to the window . The train was intensely crowded going from Austria back to Italy after a 40 km bike ride on the busiest day of the Summer …It was 2019 pre pandemic 😷 riding through the countryside with Italian alps on one side and chocolate box perfect Austria on the other.

The cat is the new cat we have , Champ , short for Champagne.. he’s a bit of a bossy .. ankle ambush type .. he’s a rescue, from a deceased estate, 3 years old. I am trying to keep him as an indoor cat .. a new thing in our lives after losing our last fluffy to cat flu at the start of the pandemic … ( I’m still looking for a dog but everyone has put blue chip prices on dogs once $ 400 dogs are now $2000+😱

850ADB95-051A-46A9-B724-A78C8BAC9C24.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This dog was very hot on the train so his owner was holding him up to the window . The train was intensely crowded going from Austria back to Italy after a 40 km bike ride on the busiest day of the Summer …It was 2019 pre pandemic 😷 riding through the countryside with Italian alps on one side and chocolate box perfect Austria on the other.

The cat is the new cat we have , Champ , short for Champagne.. he’s a bit of a bossy .. ankle ambush type .. he’s a rescue, from a deceased estate, 3 years old. I am trying to keep him as an indoor cat .. a new thing in our lives after losing our last fluffy to cat flu at the start of the pandemic … ( I’m still looking for a dog but everyone has put blue chip prices on dogs once $ 400 dogs are now $2000+😱

View attachment 640240
the expression on the gorgeous cat reminds me of the equivalent of when as children we would bang our cutlery impatiently on the table as we waited for dinner :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are none of you covert patreon payers? She may be all the things she is accused of here, but she is not that stupid to abandon the cash cow that is her patreon crew, she surely told them to stay posted.

Speaking of patreon people, any of you come across this American Katie with her patreon "quirky club" She is much like kylie in her over enthusiastic delivery to camera. She annoys me not quite as much as Kylie, but she still rubs me up the wrong way (maybe for the whole psuedo chef thing that she and Kylie have going on)

Reactions: 2
Are none of you covert patreon payers? She may be all the things she is accused of here, but she is not that stupid to abandon the cash cow that is her patreon crew, she surely told them to stay posted.

Speaking of patreon people, any of you come across this American Katie with her patreon "quirky club" She is much like kylie in her over enthusiastic delivery to camera. She annoys me not quite as much as Kylie, but she still rubs me up the wrong way (maybe for the whole psuedo chef thing that she and Kylie have going on)
Oh is it QKatie? In Puglia? I go back and forth with her. I have no idea how she wrote a foodie book. I try to like her, she isn't awful, but her "quirky" personality and booming voice annoy me. Plus point: She picked up Italian quickly. Negative: I hate when neo-expats (I guess she obtained citizenship, though. Mainly to stay in Europe) act as experts and proclaim completely false info.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh is it QKatie? In Puglia? I go back and forth with her. I have no idea how she wrote a foodie book. I try to like her, she isn't awful, but her "quirky" personality and booming voice annoy me. Plus point: She picked up Italian quickly. Negative: I hate when neo-expats (I guess she obtained citizenship, though. Mainly to stay in Europe) act as experts and proclaim completely false info.
What false info would that be? I will give her a plus in her honouring the fact that people join patreon and she says she does "patreon only stuff" Unlike "guiley" Who has a patreon account but does nothing (as far as I am aware) to give back.

Reactions: 1
What false info would that be? I will give her a plus in her honouring the fact that people join patreon and she says she does "patreon only stuff" Unlike "guiley" Who has a patreon account but does nothing (as far as I am aware) to give back.
The old wive's/expat tale che non si può bere un cappuccino dopo le 11.🙄 Many Italians drink it at 4 or 5pm. It's not taken directly after a meal, like in Anglo countries. Her comments were filled with Italians correcting her.
Or how she did not know Salve vs Ciao ("ciao" to someone older or that you don't know is rather rude). These come to mind at the moment.

ETA: But good for her for having actual patreon content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The old wive's/expat tale che non si può bere un cappuccino dopo le 11.🙄 Many Italians drink it at 4 or 5pm. It's not taken directly after a meal, like in Anglo countries. Her comments were filled with Italians correcting her.
Or how she did not know Salve vs Ciao ("ciao" to someone older or that you don't know is rather rude). These come to mind at the moment.
Curious indeed, l don't live in Italy (or speak Italian) so didn't know about the ciao thing.

There is an English coffee guy on YouTube (James Hoffman) that claims this whole Capuchino in the morning business is down to Italy having a lot of lactose intolerant people so they created this system in a sort of self preservation type thing (totally my words, he is way too posh to put it that way)

Q Katie teamed up with this dauvo guy to review a house, she thanked him for reaching out to her, I thought this was a bit of unnecessary clout chasing on his behalf because I think she had little to offer his channel, other than the obvious "good looking girl in the video hack move"

Reactions: 1
@Mkm I saw the thumbnail, but did not watch the Villa video yet! I guess Katie has been trying to "make it" as an Influencer or semi celeb for a while. She was on the tv show Chopped several years ago, an ep with "Youtube AllStars." lol. So I guess she may be a clout chaser.

Katie's personality is much different than mine, i'd find her exhausting. I don't see her as KyLie, aside from the fact both suffer from "Italy is exactly as my experience says it is." KyLie and her yachts and expensive coffee bars, Katie and her southern heel experience. But at least Katie takes advice and critiques in stride, unlike K lashing out and deleting. 😂

Not a thing posted by KyLIE while I was away this weekend and she missed her Friday posting.

I guess she’ll have a ready made excuse of being on her honeymoon, who could fault her for that, except for the fact that she’s not married after that garden party she had in place of a wedding !

What a big nothing for nothing !

Seems her absence has caused some in-depth research on her past videos and writing; it appears our KyLIE is a party girl, entitled to the point of obnoxious, as I told her the first interaction I ever had with her, when she was stealing apples ! Verging on a gold digger, if not, in fact, exactly that.

Quite a contrast to the Italian wife she portrays these days for Guido and family and Utube viewers.

I think I’ll still rely on my own experiences of living and traveling Italy, over anything she might have to say, if she ever has the courage to continue, after her decoding on this forum and her phoney baloney wedding.

i agree so very interesting on an interesting vacation through the wonders of internet i would subscribe to this

I am more of a cat person than a dog person but that dog is precious (incidentally one of my all time favourite words is gattara, just too perfect to have a word to basically describe me :ROFLMAO:) , totally agree about the youtube channel, sitting in my flat in rainy london I could do with the escapisim :ROFLMAO:
so very different from what i am used to -- newfoundland dog - black huge and a wonderful personality. she was very lucky to have people that brought her here - she was a breeder in Ontario - now retired she has an owner that was a breeder - now retired - when they take her for a walk - richard walks beside her owner and brings a towel so when the dog salivia gets too much - he carefully wipes her - they are wonderful people and the dog is wonderful - gentle -- i tried to take her for a walk but her weight and mine do not mix - i was airborne == not a good mix

my first and only experience is kf - i find this forum much more interesting

Not a thing posted by KyLIE while I was away this weekend and she missed her Friday posting.

I guess she’ll have a ready made excuse of being on her honeymoon, who could fault her for that, except for the fact that she’s not married after that garden party she had in place of a wedding !

Seems her absence has caused some in-depth research on her past videos and writing; it appears our KyLIE is a party girl, entitled to the point of obnoxious, as I told her the first interaction I ever had with her, when she was stealing apples ! Verging on a gold digger, if not, in fact, exactly that.

Quite a contrast to the Italian wife she portrays these days for Guido and family and Utube viewers.

I think I’ll still rely on my own experiences of living and traveling Italy, over anything she might have to say, if she ever has the courage to continue, after her decoding on this forum and her phoney baloney wedding.
i still go by the feeling that is if she stays silent - she believes all crit will peter away -- i guess she did not realize this makes digging deeper more appealing therefore bringing up past = i dont think she was braced for this - only my feeling

my first and only experience is kf - i find this forum much more interesting

View attachment 640240
so sorry to hear you lost your cat -- we have not taken a pet since we lost ours -- i find i get too attached -- so very happy that jerry has taken a pet - animals have so much love to give

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
think I’ll still rely on my own experiences of living and traveling Italy, over anything she might have to say,
Absolutely right, Jerry; K has many fans who have openly stated under her videos that they live their lives vicariously through her. Who on earth would want to do that? Btw, how was Bambi's first night at yours? Did you succumb to letting her into the bedroom - which dogs take as a lifetime right once they've done it. I've been strict with my last two dogs on that front, but it takes a heart of steel not to allow a little puppy to sleep on the bed.

So we have a long intermezzo this time. I go to Bourse or Palais Brogniart this afternoon for the opening of the Salon du Dessin to see if there are some interesting works on paper for the Museum's collection. I would be happy to see some beautiful watercolours by Bakst et al. from the Ballet Russe that could be displayed. Unfortunately, too many of them depict scantily clad ladies which would be inappropriate to display in Muslim culture.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5