Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Denise0211 Definitely more hilarious cliches and bad writing from KyLie who also makes it appear she has dated most of Rome, between this article and the other one, despite her claim to have only had ‘longterm’ relationships🤥

“I don’t see why your lover who ravages you ‘a letto’ shouldn’t also want exclusivity and a real fidanzamento. Besides, you don’t need a recipe to get an Italian into bed… you might need one to keep them faithful though. Whenever I cook for a boy I’d like to kiss here in Italy I have a minor panic attack.”
her view of relationships is just ridiculous, so you can stop someone cheating by making them a plate of pasta rolled out with a tin? if only I had known that in my first relationship :LOL: also I don't think she understands what some words mean, so she talks about being good at cooking because she had cooked for men who would priase what she made regardless... so, even if it wasn;t good then?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here it is. She really wasn't a good writer and this sounds like such a Sex and the City book and pilot ep rip off.

ETA: Wow, so many contradictions in this article. I thought KyLie was so poor in Rome she had no oven....but she was wearing Ferragamo cashmere? Sure it might sound good for an article, but at least keep your stories straight.

This is pure and utter fantasy written to make her readers or other boyfriends jealous🙄 KyLie really is a rather beastly show off. I suppose it is all part of the narcissist’s self-obsession:

“I’ve spent this entire year with an Italian who spoils me, is honest, isn’t married, jealous or possessive, and takes me down south to his pasta-making mamma and his sweet papa’, who, incidentally, shares all the housework equally with his wife. He brings me breakfast in bed almost every morning; he lets me go to dinner alone with other males then gives me a lift on his Vespa afterwards to make sure I get home safe; and he takes me to a different town in Italy almost every weekend.”

• Wow
Reactions: 5
another non sensical turn of phrase " This country’s vast choice of dishes and fresh produce is, unfortunately, conducive to good health ". How does unfortuantely make any sense?

• Haha
@emm You've sent me down the rabbit hole!😂 None of this aligns with her "poor me, please donate so I can make rent" story she likes to tell.

Tomorrow I’m donning a black ball gown to dress up as Anita Ekberg in La Dolce Vita for a fashion party in Florence hosted by Karl Lagerfeld. Then it’s a week of la moda for the world’s most prestigious men’s fashion event, Pitti, where – as my dear gay friend laments – “My gaydar has never been so off! So many ridiculously stylish men in pastel shades who love women!”

Then I return to Rome where I’ve just furnished my cosy new appartamento in one of the most historic streets of the city with vintage furniture, an antique tapestry, Modigliani nudes and fresh flowers in every room from my local market.

• Wow
@emm You've sent me down the rabbit hole!😂 None of this aligns with her "poor me, please donate so I can make rent" story she likes to tell.

Tomorrow I’m donning a black ball gown to dress up as Anita Ekberg in La Dolce Vita for a fashion party in Florence hosted by Karl Lagerfeld. Then it’s a week of la moda for the world’s most prestigious men’s fashion event, Pitti, where – as my dear gay friend laments – “My gaydar has never been so off! So many ridiculously stylish men in pastel shades who love women!”

Then I return to Rome where I’ve just furnished my cosy new appartamento in one of the most historic streets of the city with vintage furniture, an antique tapestry, Modigliani nudes and fresh flowers in every room from my local market.
same! every place she seems to be in an expensive hotel or restaurant, in the food one all of the places she suggest to buy food are superexpensive too

• Sad
same! every place she seems to be in an expensive hotel or restaurant, in the food one all of the places she suggest to buy food are superexpensive too
Yes! Poor people don't usually run with yacht crowds. This was from her article about Snobs being ok. Lol. I hope some of her patrons see these bits. In the Snob article she also mentions her monthly budget of rent, phone, aperitivo money, cornetti/caffe, Capri/weekend trips etc then having to explain to family why she exceeds her budget and runs into poverty. Please!

Yesterday I was in Naples with a friend who told me his date was bella but he can’t be with her because “le manca la poesia” – she lacks poetry. My friend Kirsten has just messaged me asking for a good restaurant in Ponza because some guy has picked her up on a yacht and they’ve spontaneously decided to spend the weekend on the island. And I’m reading Lord Byron’s lyrical prose and realising no intellectual could fathom the abundance of pleasure in this country.

Reactions: 3
Yes! Poor people don't usually run with yacht crowds. This was from her article about Snobs being ok. Lol. I hope some of her patrons see these bits. In the Snob article she also mentions her monthly budget of rent, phone, aperitivo money, cornetti/caffe, Capri/weekend trips etc then having to explain to family why she exceeds her budget and runs into poverty. Please!

Yesterday I was in Naples with a friend who told me his date was bella but he can’t be with her because “le manca la poesia” – she lacks poetry. My friend Kirsten has just messaged me asking for a good restaurant in Ponza because some guy has picked her up on a yacht and they’ve spontaneously decided to spend the weekend on the island. And I’m reading Lord Byron’s lyrical prose and realising no intellectual could fathom the abundance of pleasure in this country.
omg I had just read that one, absolutely ridiculous. Sneering at people in tracksuits :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
This is pure and utter fantasy written to make her readers or other boyfriends jealous🙄 KyLie really is a rather beastly show off. I suppose it is all part of the narcissist’s self-obsession:

“I’ve spent this entire year with an Italian who spoils me, is honest, isn’t married, jealous or possessive, and takes me down south to his pasta-making mamma and his sweet papa’, who, incidentally, shares all the housework equally with his wife. He brings me breakfast in bed almost every morning; he lets me go to dinner alone with other males then gives me a lift on his Vespa afterwards to make sure I get home safe; and he takes me to a different town in Italy almost every weekend.”
It's sort of true because the guy in question was the one who started the Romeo magazine & was a colleague rather than boyfriend. When he came to visit in Positano they lay on the beach & said exactly the same things. She did ALL the talking & he just smiled, very laid back , and certainly there was no romantic spark between them though they went off on weekends together. She just spun it into her usual cinematic fable. She cooked him the inevitable meal & then he was off again.

Reactions: 2
It's sort of true because the guy in question was the one who started the Romeo magazine & was a colleague rather than boyfriend. When he came to visit in Positano they lay on the beach & said exactly the same things. She did ALL the talking & he just smiled, very laid back , and certainly there was no romantic spark between them though they went off on weekends together. She just spun it into her usual cinematic fable. She cooked him the inevitable meal & then he was off again.
wasn't there one scene to wards the end of that video where they kissed?

wasn't there one scene to wards the end of that video where they kissed?
Yeah, and he gave her the Ti Amo, so she says. Lol. God I hated that video.

I can become invisible when his soccer team is playing and we’ve had enough fights in Italian to render my use of the imperative almost flawless. But hearing ‘ti amo’ for the first time from someone who means it, is like nothing you’ve ever experienced.

• Haha
Yeah, and he gave her the Ti Amo, so she says. Lol. God I hated that video.

I can become invisible when his soccer team is playing and we’ve had enough fights in Italian to render my use of the imperative almost flawless. But hearing ‘ti amo’ for the first time from someone who means it, is like nothing you’ve ever experienced.
I am just waiting for one of her deluded fans to move to italia and see that the reality isn't constant weekends away and people taking you on expensive dates :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
@emm -- don't remember any kissing but do remember when he appeared in the street she did her partypiece of jumping up & down & squealing - soo cringey - if no.1 cringe is her dancing, then no.2 has got to be the little girl act.

• Haha
We are in big 2021, if anybody moves here based on what a youtuber tells I'll put the blame on them

QUOTING from @PlinyinTorquay
@FlyByeNight. I love this photograph for Vogue magazine by Patrick Litchfield showing the Getty's on a rooftop in Marrakech. Would very much like to buy a print. https://www.leshardis.com/2018/06/instant-gd-talitha-paul-getty-marrakech/
You may be right about Arielle Dombasle. I saw her when she attended an intelligence squared debate in London - BHL was speaking together with Simon Schema and one or two others. She is a tiny woman, stick thin, and had to be helped down the aisle by two friends as she could hardly walk in the high and clunky platform shoes she was wearing. I believe she used to perform at the Crazy Horse in Paris. Don't know if she still does. I quite like some of her song recordings esp Perfidia

@PlinyinTorquay Thanks for calling attention to your note on the previous thread. I have that print issue! You can find them on eBay.

My sense about Arielle mostly comes from her Instagram. I don't have keep knowledge or exposure to her, as she's not so popular here in the U.S. So I mostly react to what she chooses to share. Most celebrities focus on themselves on their social media. But what's telling is HOW they focus on themselves.

To tie this to KyLie, we're all reacting to HOW she portrays her life. Contrast KyLie with someone like American actress Jennifer Garner, whose Instagram is humble and delightful.

Last edited:
Here it is. She really wasn't a good writer and this sounds like such a Sex and the City book and pilot ep rip off.

ETA: Wow, so many contradictions in this article. I thought KyLie was so poor in Rome she had no oven....but she was wearing Ferragamo cashmere? Sure it might sound good for an article, but at least keep your stories straight.

If one was researching for a case study …………… so many …… and she is still in Italy ………….l

This is not someone who should be asking for money Sounds like a very expensive lifestyle from describing herself down to apt and contents She must have had a sugar daddy set up Allowed to play with big budget She mentions about beauty matters re Rome but really about herself. You have all uncovered so much from these articles And….. people still send money…….

Last edited:
[
es! Poor people don't usually run with yacht crowds. This was from her article about Snobs being ok.
@Denise @emm. she comes across as so obnoxious in these writings. I don't think anyone could possibly empathise with her. I found some other material - can't remember where - where she's trying to come over all intellectual and that's annoying too!

she did her partypiece of jumping up & down & squealing
@Spirit of place ... I hate that too, at her age, simply stated she looks such a prat! 🤣

[

@Denise @emm. she comes across as so obnoxious in these writings. I don't think anyone could possibly empathise with her. I found some other material - can't remember where - where she's trying to come over all intellectual and that's annoying too!

@Spirit of place ... I hate that too, at her age, simply stated she looks such a prat! 🤣
yeah she actually comes across as worse in these articles than on youtube, criticising how "boring" it is to go on a first date on a vespa around rome after a while... I am sorry, if you profess to love a city and its beauty so much this would never get old. When I lived there I got a bus back from work every evening that passed the colosseo, it NEVER got boring for me, and that was after a lonngggg work day. What she means is she was annoyed the date wasn't spending 100s of euros on her. Also, I don;t know anyone (in Italy or elsewhere) who would take a person I was just dating to see their parents/on a weekend trip away, surely this is more of a real relationship thing?

@PlinyinTorquay Victor Hugo’s house is so atmospheric and on a rather homely 17th century scale (love the red drawing room, imagine the writers and artists that have had deep conversations there!) especially within the context of the Place des Vosges (in Hugo’s time, Place Royale).

Wonderful you will have a private view of the exhibition of Hugo’s drawings. The penalties of dealing with pilchards for a living appears to be outweighed by the pleasures😅

Regarding Italian tax law, this is not my speciality but I have many lawyer friends (there are a LOT of lawyers in Italy) so would be happy to present this very curious case to them and ask their opinion!

ETA: Also agree @PlinyinTorquay that KyLie’s involvements are not so “uncomplicated” and not only for her. I would further argue that she is once more presenting a false and entirely misleading view of what foreign women can expect in Italy from Italian men.
I find it difficult to understand how a foreigner can live in a country and not only stereotype the men and women but to be so critical and still say that Italy is where she is meant to be. Maybe the women called her on her views and the men laughed and joked …… makes me think of saying … not here for long time just a good time ……… unfortunately a narc would not see or accept reality as they don’t give a damn about anyone but themselves More I think on it it does sound like she was being backed by big money …… how else can anyone live that way when they don’t work Just doesn’t make sense

yeah she actually comes across as worse in these articles than on youtube, criticising how "boring" it is to go on a first date on a vespa around rome after a while... I am sorry, if you profess to love a city and its beauty so much this would never get old. When I lived there I got a bus back from work every evening that passed the colosseo, it NEVER got boring for me, and that was after a lonngggg work day. What she means is she was annoyed the date wasn't spending 100s of euros on her. Also, I don;t know anyone (in Italy or elsewhere) who would take a person I was just dating to see their parents/on a weekend trip away, surely this is more of a real relationship thing?
I would have thought seeing the parents is a serious move. I think that Michelin star restaurants can become 'boring' if you eat at them too often. They can be nice on occasion but not all the time. Often the most thoughtful gestures aren't the most expensive. It can be easy to throw money at things if you have it.

Sounds like a brother relationship but from a very self loved narc point of view