Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone suffering from KyLIE withdrawal symptoms ?

Not me; I hardly think about her video absence.

How refreshing !

But, then, I’m not a paying patreon.

KyLIE who ?

Reactions: 5
@emm Just saw your post now, when I went to link you I can NO longer see Kylie on the main wiki page. Anyone else?

Anyone suffering from KyLIE withdrawal symptoms ?

Not me; I hardly think about her video absence.

How refreshing !

But, then, I’m not a paying patreon.

KyLIE who ?
Withdrawl no. 😅 But I do find it odd she has not even offered an excuse.

Reactions: 1
@Antonio I don't know whether it will still be on when you are here but did you know there's a Chanel exhibition at the Palais Galiera, Paris. https://www.palaisgalliera.paris.fr/en/exhibitions/gabrielle-chanel-fashion-manifesto

If you can't get to see it before the exhibition finishes it would still be possible to order the catalogue https://www.palaisgalliera.paris.fr/en/edition/gabrielle-chanel-manifeste-de-mode As a shoe connoisseur, I love the Chanel two-tone ballerinas. I'm a hopeless case as I purchased an exquisite pair of primrose leather espadrilles by Loro. Piana as I passed through Hamad Airport duty-free lounge yesterday. Maybe that's why Qatar Airways is making its passengers check in 4 hours before take-off ostensibly due to COVID but hoping they get bored and do duty-free shopping to entertain themselves!

@Jerry, please tell me what breed of puppy you are getting. I really need to know this. I hope you had a splendid day in Verona! :)
@Antonio I don't know whether it will still be on when you are here but did you know there's a Chanel exhibition at the Palais Galiera, Paris. https://www.palaisgalliera.paris.fr/en/exhibitions/gabrielle-chanel-fashion-manifesto

If you can't get to see it before the exhibition finishes it would still be possible to order the catalogue https://www.palaisgalliera.paris.fr/en/edition/gabrielle-chanel-manifeste-de-mode As a shoe connoisseur, I love the Chanel two-tone ballerinas. I'm a hopeless case as I purchased an exquisite pair of primrose leather espadrilles by Loro. Piana as I passed through Hamad Airport duty-free lounge yesterday. Maybe that's why Qatar Airways is making its passengers check in 4 hours before take-off ostensibly due to COVID but hoping they get bored and do duty-free shopping to entertain themselves!

@Jerry, please tell me what breed of puppy you are getting. I really need to know this. I hope you had a splendid day in Verona! :)
Grazie @PlinyinTorquay 😊 Yes I knew about the exhibition from my colleagues in Paris but that is an excellent reminder and I just looked and the show will be extended until July 18th too, so there will be time to go. And the catalogue looks very worthwhile collecting as well for future reference. Love the two-tone Chanel ballerinas and the Loro Piana new purchase sound beautiful. Do keep us posted about what you do in Paris💫

Regarding Arielle Dombasle, I saw Eric Rohmer’s “Pauline at the Beach” the other evening and she was quite charming but not the most brilliant actress of course. She has quite an extraordinary family background from Mexican diplomatic circles to a French chateau and appears to have lead really a “cinematic” life taking one of KyLie’s most overused adjectives🤦🏼‍♂️that is actually appropriate here! Born in Connecticut but brought up in Mexico and in the Loire at a chateau, Dombasle’s grand-father was an advisor to de Gaulle and French ambassador to Mexico while her grand-mother was a poet who translated Rabindranath Tagore’s works into French - and that‘s just the start!

@nostoneunturned Franca Sozzani is amazing and one of the great fashion editors at Vogue, the Italian twin to Anna Wintour. I have worked with her on shoots in Milan and Rome in the last two years of her life. Franca was actually appointed Editor in Chief of Italian Vogue the same month that Anna Wintour was made the Editor in Chief at American Vogue. An incredible era for fashion with these two driven and visionary women at the helm of the most influential style bibles of the time. In a rather romantic twist, the two rivals (and friends) were brought even closer together when Sozzani’s son Francesco Carrozzini (who made the film) married Wintour’s daughter Bee Shaffer in 2018. I enjoyed the film and found it very touching also as a portrait of a close bond between mother and son.

E258777B-3EF2-47E6-90F2-8DCFDF05591B.jpeg

671F34DF-8C51-4D0D-ADC1-CC220C15903D.jpeg
E95B171F-E2C3-4DF1-8BF7-D7E28A5D9B74.jpeg

@emm Just saw your post now, when I went to link you I can NO longer see Kylie on the main wiki page. Anyone else?

Withdrawl no. 😅 But I do find it odd she has not even offered an excuse.
@Denise0211 KyLie is not listed in the main Wiki directory - was she before? Is that what you meant?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Grazie @PlinyinTorquay 😊 Yes I knew about the exhibition from my colleagues in Paris but that is an excellent reminder and I just looked and the show will be extended until July 18th too, so there will be time to go. And the catalogue looks very worthwhile collecting as well for future reference. Love the two-tone Chanel ballerinas and the Loro Piana new purchase sound beautiful. Do keep us posted about what you do in Paris💫

Regarding Arielle Dombasle, I saw Eric Rohmer’s “Pauline at the Beach” the other evening and she was quite charming but not the most brilliant actress of course. She has quite an extraordinary family background from Mexican diplomatic circles to a French chateau and appears to have lead really a “cinematic” life taking one of KyLie’s most overused adjectives🤦🏼‍♂️that is actually appropriate here! Born in Connecticut but brought up in Mexico and in the Loire at a chateau, Dombasle’s grand-father was an advisor to de Gaulle and French ambassador to Mexico while her grand-mother was a poet who translated Rabindranath Tagore’s works into French - and that‘s just the start!

@nostoneunturned Franca Sozzani is amazing and one of the great fashion editors at Vogue, the Italian twin to Anna Wintour. I have worked with her on shoots in Milan and Rome in the last two years of her life. Franca was actually appointed Editor in Chief of Italian Vogue the same month that Anna Wintour was made the Editor in Chief at American Vogue. An incredible era for fashion with these two driven and visionary women at the helm of the most influential style bibles of the time. In a rather romantic twist, the two rivals (and friends) were brought even closer together when Sozzani’s son Francesco Carrozzini (who made the film) married Wintour’s daughter Bee Shaffer in 2018. I enjoyed the film and found it very touching also as a portrait of a close bond between mother and son.

View attachment 636697

View attachment 636698View attachment 636699

@Denise0211 KyLie is not listed in the main Wiki directory - was she before? Is that what you meant?
I thought she was before? id not where has the wiki page gone?

Reactions: 2
Been thinking as I walked my dog. What if we have got it all wrong and in fact guido is the brains of the whole operation. The landlord knowing his pal guido was cash strapped (equity rich) said to him, hey you got to drop that Italian girl you are seeing and check out my single tenant with loads of cash. She can flog your business ideas online. (Remember the letters video, wasn't there a box of the olive oil cans she was personally decorating, I think there was a good number of olive oil cans.

So guido is an accountant and knows all the laws (like writing off the cost of sending letters to the patreons) so perhaps guido is the mastermind and "guile" Is the puppet.

In keeping with the dog theme we have guido (actually known as "quido" or "greedo") Being the tail wagging the dog.

Barking mad the pair of them and two peas in a podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 636697

View attachment 636698View attachment 636699

Grazie @Antonio you are blowing my mind at every post ! 🤯🤯😂 I love that you are so close to thebone 🦴 .
… I have always been fascinated by the photographic image ..I also have studied ( TvFilm/sound production so 🥱🦨 💨 Disney KyLIE ). While watching this documentary it struck me just how influential she was / is , maybe due to the fact my father was a clothing retailer ; he always made me ‘feel the fabric ‘ 😅, always to pay attention to the quality and features of a garment ( he was extremly hard working so much so he retired early to drive tractors 😂 and run this farm )
I stopped buying magazines at the advent of google (Jlo oscars Versace moment )but as a young pre teen/ teenager that era was HUGE…I truly wish I was more aware of her at the time ..up until three years ago I always tried to find a copy of the September Issue …as a foil to the intensity of my current pursuits with fresco etc … In a way I look to (clothing ) design/ fashion / photography for relaxation …I really am impressed by her …I would probably be 💩scared of her IRL … one cool person…unflappable …she has great eyes they really appear express Joy …so far away from KyLIE fake ass smies

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It is when you live your life rolling around in flowers and showing off your midriff while you pretend to engage with anyone/anything else :LOL:
er, yes, thank you @emm I've been looking it up and I can't really find a satisfactory definition for the concept.

having qualities or using techniques associated with good movies, such as drama, emotional intensity, visual or sonic artistry, epic narrative, etc.:

Hmmm ... so Kylie's own cinematic life would be the Tuscan Landscape and personal romance with Guido she's perpetuating? Could somebody else's cinematic life be a ramshackle apartment overlooking a gloomy car park in Bradford or does it always have to be sanitised, pretty and escapist?

Although her cinematic life and the views would be pretty for a while it would drive me bonkers if it became my reality for months on end.

@Mkm with regard to Kylie's mega mailout being a tax-relief strategy I mention this towards the end of the last thread. I will see if I can forward that for you. Having escaped the fate of becoming a chartered accountant I have been wondering if this was the case for some time.

Voila:-

I know nothing about EU or Italian tax laws, but when Kylie did that huge mail out of thank-you letters and gifts of olive oil to her top tier subscribers, I wondered if that gesture was to offset against taxes? In view of the fact that Guido is an accountant, he may have advised her to do this if it were a method of obtaining tax relief.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
er, yes, thank you @emm I've been looking it up and I can't really find a satisfactory definition for the concept.

having qualities or using techniques associated with good movies, such as drama, emotional intensity, visual or sonic artistry, epic narrative, etc.:

Hmmm ... so Kylie's own cinematic life would be the Tuscan Landscape and personal romance with Guido she's perpetuating? Could somebody else's cinematic life be a ramshackle apartment overlooking a gloomy car park in Bradford or does it always have to be sanitised, pretty and escapist?

Although her cinematic life and the views would be pretty for a while it would drive me bonkers if it became my reality for months on end.

@Mkm with regard to Kylie's mega mailout being a tax-relief strategy I mention this towards the end of the last thread. I will see if I can forward that for you. Having escaped the fate of becoming a chartered accountant I have been wondering if this was the case for some time.

Voila:-

I know nothing about EU or Italian tax laws, but when Kylie did that huge mail out of thank-you letters and gifts of olive oil to her top tier subscribers, I wondered if that gesture was to offset against taxes? In view of the fact that Guido is an accountant, he may have advised her to do this if it were a way of obtaining tax relief.
yeah the tax thing sounds likely imo, and the fact that he has gone from never being in a video to being a huge participant (imagine having to be in that proposal video :rolleyes:) does seem like someone has advised him that her public profile could help his business. If they are aiming to live in that remote house I cannot imagine he would want to be commuting hours every day, he is probably hoping the properties will provide an income by themselves

Reactions: 3
yeah the tax thing sounds likely imo, and the fact that he has gone from never being in a video to being a huge participant (imagine having to be in that proposal video :rolleyes:) does seem like someone has advised him that her public profile could help his business. If they are aiming to live in that remote house I cannot imagine he would want to be commuting hours every day, he is probably hoping the properties will provide an income by themselves
The only way it makes sense to me too. Sometimes we all got to suck it up when considering the bigger picture

This was the quote I was initially referring to, thanks indeed Gerry

I am finally reading her ridiculous article on dating in Rome https://www.romeing.it/the-7-deadly-dates-in-rome/ the comments are pretty much all negative :LOL:
@emm this is an incredibly pretentious article by KyLie that is really all about showing off how attractive she thinks she is to men and also reveals her modus operandi.

She dismisses these rich Italian men while at the same time boasting about what they offer her and KyLie makes it clear (unintentionally) what she is after.

For the men she describes, her romantic “dates” sound entirely transactional. What do these men expect in return for all of this expense and effort? Although she says the men are a ”type” it also makes her sound like a certain “type” as she actually goes out with them and seems to love all of the “swankiness” of expensive cars and restaurants and strings being pulled to help her...

It is a cliche, but I’m sorry to say Italian guys that behave like she writes about, see foreign girls like her as fodder before they marry a nice Italian.

It appears that KyLie has been on the hunt for a wealthy man for years and years and she finally found one who would actually marry her in Guido.

Remember the billionaire’s son who she thought was going to pay to make movies with her as the star until he got rid of her (and he wasn’t even Italian)?

The dates she writes about in the article are so over the top they also sound like lies or she has added a lot of superfluous fake detail to make herself seem more wanted and valued (regardless of the Italians’ intentions) :

“He picks me up in what seemed like a spaceship Lamborghini and takes me to La Pergola, the only three-Michelin star restaurant in Rome. Admittedly it was one of the best and most experiential meals of my life. He organised a meeting with the world famous Executive Chef Heinz Beck, a signed copy of his recipe book and the promise of private cooking classes.

“Another gentleman picked me up in a gullwing extravaganza straight out of a Bond film, took me to Assunta Madre, which again, is a beautiful fine dining experience and suggested flying my family out to Italy from Australia at his expense in case I ‘missed them’. They talk of hooking you up jobs, apartments, sorting out your visa issues.....”

Last edited:
^^Yes, it completely sounds a combination of exaggerated/made up and the classic naive foreign girl who meets the Wrong Italian Man as soon as they arrive. Anyone coming on too strong and playing up stereotype are usually just in it to win "it." Just like @Alessandro mentioned.

ETA: PATRICK is right there in the comments defending her lol! God, he still does it on her IG as well so many years later!

Reactions: 5