Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^^Yes, it completely sounds a combination of exaggerated/made up and the classic naive foreign girl who meets the Wrong Italian Man as soon as they arrive. Anyone coming on too strong and playing up stereotype are usually just in it to win "it." Just like @Alessandro mentioned.

ETA: PATRICK is right there in the comments defending her lol! God, he still does it on her IG as well so many years later!
KyLie and Patrick are both a couple of extraordinarily pompous and entitled charlatans and chisellers who have quashed and covered up the dark arts they have used to get ahead. Think of the calculated and Machiavellian machine that is ‘Hello Fresh’ which was cooked up by ex Masters of the Universe Goldman Sachs bankers and Patrick was one of them...🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
@Jerry Looks like the sat nav took you the long way round to get the puppy, taking in the Colloseum, a bit of retail therapy (which dress did you choose?) and much needed refreshment on the way. How nice to be free! Btw, are you sure that's a dog?
@Mkm Yes that is an interesting new slant on the issue - Guido always seems to be weighing up when he talks so quite possibly he saw the economic spin-offs of roping in Kylie into the family - in fact he went from non-appearing when she first went to stay to actively trying ( laboriously it must be said) to explaining stuff on camera about agriculture, renovation etc. I never heard him joking or showing us his horses for example - it was all focussing on his business interests when he wasn't noshing what Kylie cooked.
@Antonio re. Arielle Dombasle, how fitting you said she was cinematic - remember she's married to Bernard Henry Levi - a beautiful couple & darlings of the the Left engage - there's a whole group of these intellectuals who spill out from music, think Serge Gainsbourg, Juliet Greco ,film, think any of the Nouvelle Vague including Agnes Varda still working, fashion before the massive takeovers, even Jaques Lang, ex-ministex-of Culture - as I see it they all led cinematic lives overlapping from one art form to another. My first love was France & I remember how captivating French writers/personalities were, so different and so glamorous and truly cinematic, at least what I could see from Paris Match 😌

When I wwoofed near Badia Calavena (90 kms west of Verona ) I arrived to discover that in the time I applied to go there and arriving, the family I stayed with had welcomed 10 puppies (‼)from a affair between a dashing flash- in-the- pan Alsatian and their own Nina ( smooth hair black hound of pointer of some sort ) . Part of my duties was to awake at dawn to the cry of David Bowie the rooster (had the alarm down ) and proceed down very steep stone stairs to a crucible like cooking pot , to boil up a colossal animals head ..I think it was pig from memory to make breakfast for all the puppies, mother and two other dogs …one was the most Gandalf-like Maremma and another Alsatian … it was heady times puppies as far as the eye could see ❤😍
@nostoneunturned. Eugh how gross, having to cook up a pig's head - I would include that on your cv, a feat of courage that would give you kudos for any job. I would have run a mile..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Adding to the equation K+G (x) / EEVO x PP (Purse) there is the active maverick factor /influence on the Flavell side; that of of the wild card, experienced evaders in her parents. Let’s call them (free labour ) Further ther would be a false economic exchange with deals made but no cash exchange when people who work for them on the “set” would be asked to do jobs in exchange for what ? You name it - A couple of nights in the coup down the the track ?.. some vegetables or a couple of cupcakes …All cinematically made and living in cinematic sync of course …anything but 💶 enough to make one require a cinematic- enema …
📉📈📊🧾
Are there any accountants / mathematicians reading this thread that can illustrate this theory?

Yeah
@Jerry Looks like the sat nav took you the long way round to get the puppy, taking in the Colloseum, a bit of retail therapy (which dress did you choose?) and much needed refreshment on the way. How nice to be free! Btw, are you sure that's a dog?
@Mkm Yes that is an interesting new slant on the issue - Guido always seems to be weighing up when he talks so quite possibly he saw the economic spin-offs of roping in Kylie into the family - in fact he went from non-appearing when she first went to stay to actively trying ( laboriously it must be said) to explaining stuff on camera about agriculture, renovation etc. I never heard him joking or showing us his horses for example - it was all focussing on his business interests when he wasn't noshing what Kylie cooked.
@Antonio re. Arielle Dombasle, how fitting you said she was cinematic - remember she's married to Bernard Henry Levi - a beautiful couple & darlings of the the Left engage - there's a whole group of these intellectuals who spill out from music, think Serge Gainsbourg, Juliet Greco ,film, think any of the Nouvelle Vague including Agnes Varda still working, fashion before the massive takeovers, even Jaques Lang, ex-ministex-of Culture - as I see it they all led cinematic lives overlapping from one art form to another. My first love was France & I remember how captivating French writers/personalities were, so different and so glamorous and truly cinematic, at least what I could see from Paris Match 😌

@nostoneunturned. Eugh how gross, having to cook up a pig's head - I would include that on your cv, a feat of courage that would give you kudos for any job. I would have run a mile..
I had to find special inner resources to deal with it every day … but the puppies helped and the fact I was in beautiful mountains in Italy for the first time on my life !

Last edited:
  • Haha

You captured what I was thinking about “cinematic” so well @Spirit of place - Arielle and BHL being at the glamorous centre of the zeitgeist of fashion, music, film and politics in Paris - not KyLie in the country crying out for kudos in the Chicken Coop😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You captured what I was thinking about “cinematic” so well @Spirit of place - Arielle and BHL being at the glamorous centre of the zeitgeist of fashion, music, film and politics in Paris - not KyLie in the country crying out for kudos in the Chicken Coop😬
@Antonio. I couldn't agree more on several fronts. The article on Rome and dating makes Kylie appear as a superficial gold-digger whether or not that is the reality. I think any rich guys with their Lamborghinis would run for the hills after reading that. Surely people, from whatever station in life, want to be loved for what and who they are instead of their bank balance or car they drive and whether they can provide meals in Michelin starred restaurants. Or maybe they know the score, and they are cynically supplying a few hours of the high life in exchange for some uncomplicated intimacy. Only it's not so uncomplicated, is it? I refer to the pictures of Kylie's hospitalisation and what that implies. The Patrick/Kylie union was superficial and trite. They came over as a couple whose inflated egos were out of control, and they will never be in the league of BHL and Arielle.

I haven't seen BHL in Cafe de Flore yet so far. However, there are some interesting types there. I tend to wander over for breakfast in the morning as it's close to my hotel and stop for a coupe de champagne or an aperitif in the early evening.

My first professional encounter today is at Victor Hugo's house at the Place des Vosges where the museum director is facilitating a private view of an exhibition of Hugo's drawings - https://www.maisonsvictorhugo.paris.fr/fr/expositions/victor-hugo-dessins.

I also agree that Guido's sudden appearances in the videos demonstrate that he saw an opportunity to market his family's business and maybe generate income for the renovations on the back of K's popularity with her adoring fans. Do you know much about Italian tax laws @Antonio @Alessandro? Could the huge, seemingly impractical, mailout to fans have been a way of getting tax relief on K's YouTube income?

Last edited:
Btw, are you sure that's a dog?
No; not sure ! I think he may be a fawn ! Going over soon to see.

Then to Lake Garda. @Denise0211, are you still there ?

No dresses yesterday; my partner is petite so the market caters to other sizes. If you know of a store, online or otherwise, would appreciate knowing. Even a (reasonable) dress maker.

@Antonio. I couldn't agree more on several fronts. The article on Rome and dating makes Kylie appear as a superficial gold-digger whether or not that is the reality. I think any rich guys with their Lamborghinis would run for the hills after reading that. Surely people, from whatever station in life, want to be loved for what and who they are instead of their bank balance or car they drive and whether they can provide meals in Michelin starred restaurants. Or maybe they know the score, and they are cynically supplying a few hours of the high life in exchange for some uncomplicated intimacy. Only it's not so uncomplicated, is it? I refer to the pictures of Kylie's hospitalisation and what that implies. The Patrick/Kylie union was superficial and trite. They came over as a couple whose inflated egos were out of control, and they will never be in the league of BHL and Arielle.

I haven't seen BHL in Cafe de Flore yet so far. However, there are some interesting types there. I tend to wander over for breakfast in the morning as it's close to my hotel and stop for a coupe de champagne or an aperitif in the early evening.

My first professional encounter today is at Victor Hugo's house at the Place des Vosges where the museum director is facilitating a private view of an exhibition of Hugo's drawings - https://www.maisonsvictorhugo.paris.fr/fr/expositions/victor-hugo-dessins.

I also agree that Guido's sudden appearances in the videos demonstrate that he saw an opportunity to market his family's business and maybe generate income for the renovations on the back of K's popularity with her adoring fans. Do you know much about Italian tax laws @Antonio @Alessandro? Could the huge, seemingly impractical, mailout to fans have been a way of getting tax relief on K's YouTube income?
@PlinyinTorquay Victor Hugo’s house is so atmospheric and on a rather homely 17th century scale (love the red drawing room, imagine the writers and artists that have had deep conversations there!) especially within the context of the Place des Vosges (in Hugo’s time, Place Royale).

Wonderful you will have a private view of the exhibition of Hugo’s drawings. The penalties of dealing with pilchards for a living appears to be outweighed by the pleasures😅

Regarding Italian tax law, this is not my speciality but I have many lawyer friends (there are a LOT of lawyers in Italy) so would be happy to present this very curious case to them and ask their opinion!

ETA: Also agree @PlinyinTorquay that KyLie’s involvements are not so “uncomplicated” and not only for her. I would further argue that she is once more presenting a false and entirely misleading view of what foreign women can expect in Italy from Italian men.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Regarding Italian tax law, this is not my speciality but I have many lawyer friends (there are a LOT of lawyers in Italy) so would be happy to present this very curious case to them and ask their opinion!
I would think that IF she declares her Utube/Patreon income, her expenses would be deductible. I doubt she declares it and doubt she treats it as a business. First she would need a fiscal code and that is another big IF.

If Italian laws are anything like other western countries, any business can deduct their expenses, even for promotion, to arrive at a net income upon which taxes are applied and paid.

Reactions: 1
^^Yes, it completely sounds a combination of exaggerated/made up and the classic naive foreign girl who meets the Wrong Italian Man as soon as they arrive. Anyone coming on too strong and playing up stereotype are usually just in it to win "it." Just like @Alessandro mentioned.

ETA: PATRICK is right there in the comments defending her lol! God, he still does it on her IG as well so many years later!
did you see her huge comment aboutthe perfect relationship she is in in which he brings her breakfast in bed every day? also weirdly the second part has quotation Mark's around it whcih I didn't understand

Reactions: 2
No; not sure ! I think he may be a fawn ! Going over soon to see.

Then to Lake Garda. @Denise0211, are you still there ?

No dresses yesterday; my partner is petite so the market caters to other sizes. If you know of a store, online or otherwise, would appreciate knowing. Even a (reasonable) dress maker.
No, sadly back home. Which part of Garda are you visiting? Enjoy!

did you see her huge comment aboutthe perfect relationship she is in in which he brings her breakfast in bed every day? also weirdly the second part has quotation Mark's around it whcih I didn't understand
Haha! No, i stopped reading comments after a bit, but now you've made me curious....lol

• Haha
No, sadly back home. Which part of Garda are you visiting? Enjoy!

Haha! No, i stopped reading comments after a bit, but now you've made me curious....lol
its one of the last comments I think go and look it is hilarious

its one of the last comments I think go and look it is hilarious
Just read it now, seems like she quoted herself from some other article. But it's odd she would write two contrasting pieces.

Once again she had someone take her away every weekend! Lol. I wonder who the southern breakfast in bed boy was.

• Haha
@Jerry. Re dresses, maybe it's a good idea to wait for the sales mid July where they usually have the smaller sizes xs/s heavily discounted - also Zara have good sales. Don't know where you live but if you have a biggish weekly market nearby you could keep an eye on the stalls. Sometimes they buy up stock from boutiques etc, same goes for shoes, if your partner is petite she could have petite feet too! Also do you have any of those mega store outlets anywhere up there? Lots of bargains if you have the stamina 😤

@Jerry. Re dresses, maybe it's a good idea to wait for the sales mid July where they usually have the smaller sizes xs/s heavily discounted - also Zara have good sales. Don't know where you live but if you have a biggish weekly market nearby you could keep an eye on the stalls. Sometimes they buy up stock from boutiques etc, same goes for shoes, if your partner is petite she could have petite feet too! Also do you have any of those mega store outlets anywhere up there? Lots of bargains if you have the stamina 😤
Good idea about the markets! I agree, also because I notice they often tend to have very small and petite sizes.

Just read it now, seems like she quoted herself from some other article. But it's odd she would write two contrasting pieces.

Once again she had someone take her away every weekend! Lol. I wonder who the southern breakfast in bed boy was.
I googled part of the quotation to see if it was elsewhere but it's not . really bizarre

I googled part of the quotation to see if it was elsewhere but it's not . really bizarre
Here it is. She really wasn't a good writer and this sounds like such a Sex and the City book and pilot ep rip off.

ETA: Wow, so many contradictions in this article. I thought KyLie was so poor in Rome she had no oven....but she was wearing Ferragamo cashmere? Sure it might sound good for an article, but at least keep your stories straight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
What a risible discussion 😅 What does KyLie mean she “approved” Samantha’s comments?! Again is it all about her deleting or shutting down comments that disagree with her activities, this time a ludicrous story about dating in Rome. Agree with Samantha - “shame on Romeing for even publishing this.”🙄
FAFAB864-7395-478B-A4AF-A76D959533E8.jpeg
7C739737-9927-4723-8206-5E7F48DCA888.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here it is. She really wasn't a good writer and this sounds like such a Sex and the City book and pilot ep rip off.

ETA: Wow, so many contradictions in this article. I thought KyLie was so poor in Rome she had no oven....but she was wearing Ferragamo cashmere? Sure it might sound good for an article, but at least keep your stories straight.

@Denise0211 Definitely more hilarious cliches and bad writing from KyLie who also makes it appear she has dated most of Rome, between this article and the other one, despite her claim to have only had ‘longterm’ relationships🤥

“I don’t see why your lover who ravages you ‘a letto’ shouldn’t also want exclusivity and a real fidanzamento. Besides, you don’t need a recipe to get an Italian into bed… you might need one to keep them faithful though. Whenever I cook for a boy I’d like to kiss here in Italy I have a minor panic attack.”