Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Splendido; that’s the name of the hotel I was trying to remember !

I once walked up the hill, from where I was staying, to it’s prominent location to gain access to their wifi and took the opportunity to enjoy the lobby and wide porch. A very elegant, but comfortable looking hotel.

Santa Margherita to the east and Comogli to the west are also pleasant towns.

Reactions: 2
agreed, it just addedd to the overly rushed wedding imo. having done that whole video about the wedding dress place why not get some better shoes?
@emm ... I know I'm a little obsessed with shoes but this really made me question her taste. She claims to be refined, sensitive and pays attention to detail so I don't understand why she went for the clunky pole-dancer shoes and white nail varnish with the dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello from my ocean I was made conscious by my boys that I can be overwhelming don’t mean to be I am very much a
Loner and through here a whole different world appeared you know how you can participate without stress yes thank you no not a nut but know that if you appeared you would be welcome In my mind you have experienced so much of the world that I seem to be consuming I think of emm in her apartment in the chilly cold, phinney in her delicate boots, going to high art in fashion when I sit in demin over holds green boots with straw hat my question to you all As a loner and expressing too much Do I make you uncomfortable? I understand Don’t tell me what know followers want to hear sorry you have all opened so much that I believe I needed during this time I have two grown sons that are successful and keep me grounded So easy to hide thru media No no not looking for sympathy you have uplifted my spirits No don’t have to reply I will trust my senses Thank you all for taking me outside my box but still if any of you showed up at my piece of paradise and mentioned forum you will not get any better welcome

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello from my ocean I was made conscious by my boys that I can be overwhelming don’t mean to be I am very much a
Loner and through here a whole different world appeared you know how you can participate without stress yes thank you no not a nut but know that if you appeared you would be welcome In my mind you have experienced so much of the world that I seem to be consuming I think of emm in her apartment in the chilly cold, phinney in her delicate boots, going to high art in fashion when I sit in demin over holds green boots with straw hat my question to you all As a loner and expressing too much Do I make you uncomfortable? I understand Don’t tell me what know followers want to hear sorry you have all opened so much that I believe I needed during this time I have two grown sons that are successful and keep me grounded So easy to hide thru media No no not looking for sympathy you have uplifted my spirits No don’t have to reply I will trust my senses Thank you all for taking me outside my box but still if any of you showed up at my piece of paradise and mentioned forum you will not get any better welcome
Dear @pococanada
I enjoy your contributions to these threads, you have a very interesting take on things. I am sure that everyone here would want you to share, or take, as much or as little as you wish from this place.

Reactions: 5
As a loner and expressing too much Do I make you uncomfortable?
No, you don’t.

If you read my comment on thread 3 I think it was, this Forum is here to express your thoughts, feelings, impressions.

We were distilled from the ocean of grey we found in KyLIE’s video comment section and I daily recognize the richness of experience and aspiration found in this forum’s members.

It’s a breath of fresh air and the diversity of skills and experiences shared is all one would hope to find, but seldom does.

It seems the thing we have in common is a distaste for KyLIE’s misrepresentations and our love of Italy (and anywhere else for that matter ! )

Last edited:
Dear @pococanada
I enjoy your contributions to these threads, you have a very interesting take on things. I am sure that everyone here would want you to share, or take, as much or as little as you wish from this place.
Thank you me dalrlin Forgot that my feelings can be overwhelming did not intent that to happen you do not realize that you gave me a safe place out of my box and oh have I enjoyed it Food for the brain yeah I know retired education -maybe crazy in a good way Harmless Always knew I was meant to be a lighthouse keeper so much in my safe zone

No, you don’t.

If you read my comment on thread 3 I think it was, this Forum is here to express your thoughts, feelings, impressions.

We were distilled from the ocean of grey we found in KyLIE’s video comment section and I daily recognize the richness of experience and aspiration found in this forum’s members.

It’s a breath of fresh air and the diversity of skills and experiences shared is all one would hope to find, but seldom does.

It seems the thing we have in common is a distaste for KyLIE’s misrepresentations and our love of Italy (and anywhere else for that matter ! )
Thank you Gerry if you are in area bay of funday just keep going until you find ocean on all sides that’s me on a beautiful point of land that I live with my Frenchman utterly peaceful except for my comments in foum

Reactions: 3
If you get a chance listen to music from Quebec Harmonium Explains where my heart and life is Please enjoy

Reactions: 1
@pococanada - wow, the picture you conjure up of your lifestyle in Kylie's cinematic terms either belongs in an Ingmar Bergman film, set on a rugged outcrop of land surrounded by swirling seas or are you really The French Lieutenant's Woman living and loving on a wild coast ?
Seriously though, I find it fascinating to learn snippets of anonymous lives and interests from such varied backgrounds, something I didn't reckon with when I joined Tatler though I only follow this and Chateau Diaries which has a cast of hundreds. This smaller, slower thread meanders along at its own pace quite happily waiting for KF & her iconic (her definition) flogs.

Reactions: 3
yes it is time to reveal who conned me - my brother - this is why i was attracked to what kf was doing - it hit too deep - time to come clean - very deeply hurt - no one should have to experience this

@pococanada - wow, the picture you conjure up of your lifestyle in Kylie's cinematic terms either belongs in an Ingmar Bergman film, set on a rugged outcrop of land surrounded by swirling seas or are you really The French Lieutenant's Woman living and loving on a wild coast ?
Seriously though, I find it fascinating to learn snippets of anonymous lives and interests from such varied backgrounds, something I didn't reckon with when I joined Tatler though I only follow this and Chateau Diaries which has a cast of hundreds. This smaller, slower thread meanders along at its own pace quite happily waiting for KF & her iconic (her definition) flogs.
my life could not be more perfect - i am very private - this is only time in my life that i have stepped outside what i feel is acceptable outside my world thanks to internet -- i only joined because the subject was causing damage that i have never recovered from -- i thought i could make a difference without being there - pls understand -- hungry for outside but hiding inside - i am a mellow person who has an overload of emphathey - spelling mussed up but i dont give a damn

actually in all real time - my life is wonderful - would not trade for anything -- watching bald eagles -- wonderful friends around me -- no complaints here - it is paradise -- but as my sons remind me - i can be overwhelming with empathy = so thxs for indulging me -- you have fed my mind when i have needed it the most during this covid time - many thx for the founders but as well as all of you taking me on different journeys

my world

Thank you me dalrlin Forgot that my feelings can be overwhelming did not intent that to happen you do not realize that you gave me a safe place out of my box and oh have I enjoyed it Food for the brain yeah I know retired education -maybe crazy in a good way Harmless Always knew I was meant to be a lighthouse keeper so much in my safe zone

Thank you Gerry if you are in area bay of funday just keep going until you find ocean on all sides that’s me on a beautiful point of land that I live with my Frenchman utterly peaceful except for my comments in foum
Damn spellcheck it always makes a person feel stupid Correction bay of fundy

yes it is time to reveal who conned me - my brother - this is why i was attracked to what kf was doing - it hit too deep - time to come clean - very deeply hurt - no one should have to experience this

my life could not be more perfect - i am very private - this is only time in my life that i have stepped outside what i feel is acceptable outside my world thanks to internet -- i only joined because the subject was causing damage that i have never recovered from -- i thought i could make a difference without being there - pls understand -- hungry for outside but hiding inside - i am a mellow person who has an overload of emphathey - spelling mussed up but i dont give a damn

actually in all real time - my life is wonderful - would not trade for anything -- watching bald eagles -- wonderful friends around me -- no complaints here - it is paradise -- but as my sons remind me - i can be overwhelming with empathy = so thxs for indulging me -- you have fed my mind when i have needed it the most during this covid time - many thx for the founders but as well as all of you taking me on different journeys

my world

Damn spellcheck it always makes a person feel stupid Correction bay of fundy
My backyard I know I am very lucky this is where I have my morning coffee

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Another part of my weekend exploration;

1625711056650.jpeg

Sunflowers have the capacity to turn themselves from the shadow toward the sun, which is why you see them all facing the same direction, at the same time.

A good lesson to learn
to the sun we turn
lifted by the transparent wind
our positions are not pinned

but swivel to our thought
the sight of starlight caught
and go from there
into the ever present air

you never will know
what waits until you show
the courage and concentration
of focussed imagination

that frees the mind
from all that’s left behind
the simple sunflower will remind
our hearts to sunlight find.

• Heart
Good question Damage was too harsh a term Incorrect word to use. Yes you are right to call me on that. I guess reading followers comments. Watching her videos on mental issues and giving advice Imagining innocent thinking that all they have to do is go to italy and be able to live her life only to discover it is not reality. Yes not my best moment I got caught up in moment of narcs and what damage they can do I stand corrected

Good question Damage was too harsh a term Incorrect word to use. Yes you are right to call me on that. I guess reading followers comments. Watching her videos on mental issues and giving advice Imagining innocent thinking that all they have to do is go to italy and be able to live her life only to discover it is not reality. Yes not my best moment I got caught up in moment of narcs and what damage they can do I stand corrected
@pococanada I don't think damage is too harsh a word for this. For you, like me, as I was temporarily caught up with this fantasy world too, you obviously didn't sell all your worldly goods and head over to Italy or invest in the property they were trying to promote. Yours was 'damage limitation' resulting only in a sort of temporary emotional disappointment when you saw through this. What concerns me is that some of Kylie's followers might be credulous enough to believe in the romantic dream she's perpetuating and move to Italy. I fear then their fingers' and bank balances could get severely burned. Maybe I'm underestimating them, and they aren't that silly, and at the end of the day, it isn't my problem.

Damage incorrect term to use you are right to call me on that I caught up in people selling falsehoods with the possibility of innocents blinding following. Got caught up in narcs and possible outcomes. Her videos reflect her and I personally have no problem with what she does - the damage I referred to was the headspace of her followers.

Damage incorrect term to use you are right to call me on that I caught up in people selling falsehoods with the possibility of innocents blinding following. Got caught up in narcs and possible outcomes. Her videos reflect her and I personally have no problem with what she does - the damage I referred to was the headspace of her followers.
The problem with K is that she can come across as very plausible, whereas, in reality, she's an operator.

She does sell herself successfully as the money she gets reflects that. Focus with strategy must be key to do what she does. I guess this would be so appealing to people unhappy with jobs especially 9 to 5 routine. Maybe social media is selling dreams

@pococanada. As I understand it the effect of KF's unprofessional psychobabble on her followers resonated with your own feelings for your brother. Is that it? In that case the fact that you are able to exorcise it here means you have come to the right place & have seen through the flimsy pretence. The Internet is full of these people peddling their drivel to the vulnerable & not so vulnerable. Once it was the domain of fiery preachers & pseudo- alternative guros cashing in - now every cunning little schemer on the make, is at it, able to stare straight at you through the camera for major effect. While there are groups like us, are WE the helpers or what??😇😇

two reasons First with brother feeling of disgust and shame that I was completely taken in Second lost a student who followed dream and when it did not go as planned he did not handle it well We lost him
Now you know why I sometimes go a bit off of subjects and get a little too protective about what innocent and naive are told. End of subject about me No more serious thoughts Life is about smiles

Last edited:
  • Sad