Kylie Camps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially since she and her sister no longer follow each other 👀
Don't they?? That is interesting. Though they've fallen out and made up quite a few times I think.

I was just remembering when her sister moved in with that guy after only a few weeks and then he had some criminal history and she has to move out. I don't know all the details.

But they talked about it on the podcast and Kylie drilled her a bit about how she moved too fast.

Reactions: 5
Omg even a podcast to match the engagement announcement. The second hand embarrassment 🤢I haven’t listened to it, but duck me, this chick is CRINGE!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg fallen out with Mallory again. Jesus she can’t keep a relationship with anyone

Reactions: 4
I can see the tears already and the stories asking us to listen to her podcast for a life update and asking everyone to respect her privacy. Train wreck incoming

Reactions: 3
The manipulation of those boys in that podcast. I can’t. I actually know for a fact one of them in particular is struggling with it, but she has pitched it and manipulated them publicly to make out they are totally on board with it. Child abuse. 🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She's really sunk her manipulative claws into this one.
Morphed every part of her previous image (denim shorts, dissh, extensions, lip filler, devoted mother who protects her kids at all costs & doesn't introduce them to anyone until 12months dating) forced him to give up fighting which he obviously loved doing, pushed the stepdad narrative onto the kids 🙄
I think part of this is for her to "beat" Matt to getting there faster & show how much better she is 🤔

Reactions: 8
She's really sunk her manipulative claws into this one.
Morphed every part of her previous image (denim shorts, dissh, extensions, lip filler, devoted mother who protects her kids at all costs & doesn't introduce them to anyone until 12months dating) forced him to give up fighting which he obviously loved doing, pushed the stepdad narrative onto the kids 🙄
I think part of this is for her to "beat" Matt to getting there faster & show how much better she is 🤔
Oh for sure, the point of difference though is Matt and his partner actually love eachother, unlike these pair of clowns caught up in lust and flogging a fairytale narrative for gain….
And using the boys as part of that narrative is disgusting. After listening to the podcast, Kylie and Brendon are equally responsible for manipulating the kids 😔

Reactions: 6
Oh for sure, the point of difference though is Matt and his partner actually love eachother, unlike these pair of clowns caught up in lust and flogging a fairytale narrative for gain….
And using the boys as part of that narrative is disgusting. After listening to the podcast, Kylie and Brendon are equally responsible for manipulating the kids 😔
I haven't listened to the podcast but I can just imagine.. gross!
Yeah Matt seems to just be living his life away from social media/podcasting & in no rush which is stability for the kids.
I remember when she made a big deal about telling him the kids couldn't meet his partner until 12months of dating (something like that) and she's gone against everything she's ever said, done & enforced to move this flog in within 3 months.

Reactions: 7
I like how she said they've been engaged for a few weeks but they just wanted to keep it too themselves for a bit.

And obviously so they could record a podcast to go with their announcement 🙄

Honestly her and Sophie Guidolin. I'm not sure whose relationship carcrash I'm more invested in.....

Reactions: 12
I don't think she's pregnant yet - but she will surely be before they hit their 12 month anniversary.

Fairly sure they've had a miscarriage. Maybe that's why he proposed. She was talking about anxiety about having another baby but feeling anxious about the baby not being with her all the time (eg you can never leave me Brendan).

But yes has said multiple times she was done done done with kids. But is so desperate to lock him down she's trying everything.

Reactions: 3
Haha like duck he proposed 😏The whole proposal was curated by the pair of them. She’s such a next level control freak, she would have been instrumental in how it all played out. The sm post, the podcast, creating a ‘story’ that the boys were heavily involved in the process. Give me a bleeping break. They only manipulated the boys so publicly it would appear a cute family affair and that everyone was ‘A-OK’ with the engagement because Kylie knows she will get slammed for it, given how much she makes out what a fantastic mother she is 🙄

I don’t believe Brendon asked for the boys ‘approval’ either. He seems pussy whipped and not at all assertive. 💯 Kylie’s doing, I am sure of it. And getting pregnant? Totally had a miscarriage. That’ll be the next thing that gets flogged and the great big story about how supportive he’s been through it all. The pair of them make me sick. Absolutely a relationship based on a facade all in the hope they can gain from it. Kylie can’t lie straight in bed, so why would she be honest with this pile of tit? I don’t buy it.

Reactions: 8
Who’s she going to invite to the wedding?
Watch it be a very ‘Intimate’ affair to take away from the fact she’s lost everyone important in her life and cannot maintain friendships.
If this even makes it that far! Perhaps she won’t even get the chance to think of the guest list.

Reactions: 1
I know she said she's 100% done wtih kids, as she said 1000% when she was with matt, guarantee she will get pregnant so she can a baby she doesn't have sent away, given how much manipulative she is she will do anything to trap this guy, so she can continue to live out the narrative of having this perfect relationship and life, like she did with matt had us all fooled, but not this time girlfriend!! 💀💀💀

Reactions: 2
She must have gotten a message about love bombing? I didn't see it but she's gone on and on about it and is now comparing her and Brendan's relationship with Ellidy and Chumpy FFS.

Yes Ellidy moved into with Chumpy almost immediately and it worked out. But they were young - AND NO ONE ELSE WAS INVOLVED! It didn't matter to anyone except them if it all fell apart.

Yes people can change and do things differently to what they said 5 years ago. You know what they shouldn't do - move your boyfriend in within 3 months WHEN YOU HAVE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!

My marriage broke down and I dated and grieved and life was messy for awhile. And eventually I met my current partner and he is so wonderful - and there all kinds of coincidences that make us feel like we met at the right time in both our lives. But we are almost 2 years in and we don't yet live together. We are so so mindful of my children and protecting all their feelings.

Kylie Riley you can know you have met your forever person and not need to rush. In fact if your children are as important as you claim they are - you would not be rushing like this.

Reactions: 12
She’s not having a good day, I don’t think 🤭someone else butt hurt her earlier 🤣pretty sure she’s starting to cop some heat from people that are questioning her bullshit. This is what happens when you document every tidbit of your day on stories with your bogan fiancé in toe. That’s karma, witch, can’t take the heat? Get off socials.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.