Kylie Camps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Michy
This woman has driven me batty for years
I find it hilarious that her podcast is now just her and her boyfriend bragging about how in love they are

Reactions: 5
Where to begin with this one?

I'm going to go and reread her gomi thread and reacquainted. Few things have since then - mainly her tattooed boyfriend and her desperation to be Kravis 2.0

Reactions: 9
Her sister used to bag her out in the Ashy Bines Fb group but they’ve obviously patched things up since then

Reactions: 3
I also remember she blasted the boys daycare centre? This was ages ago obviously, but something happened and she changed centres, or decided to keep them home? But I think she quite publicly shamed the centre.

I knew there was an issue with the sister and it was in that group! But they did makeup and did a few podcasts, and the sister has been ditched for the BF since then...

Reactions: 1
When you fall out with your mum, your siblings, your husband's family, work colleagues and just about every friend you've ever had - it's not them it's you.

Reactions: 11
I don’t see her mention her sister at all anymore. She seems like a user. I agree-you fall out with everyone around you…maybe your the problem. I can’t stand this woman.

Reactions: 4
When you fall out with your mum, your siblings, your husband's family, work colleagues and just about every friend you've ever had - it's not them it's you.
I’ve followed her since she was the routine mumma and her boys were around 12 months old. I have never heard her mention her mum? What happened there?

And Matt’s family. Did they ever like her?

Reactions: 2
Thanks @Michy02 👏🏻
Cannot stand this women since I saw her on Ashy Bines stories all those years ago. Something never felt right about her baby sleep business. Very happy to see there’s a few in here with the tea!

Reactions: 4
I’ve followed her since she was the routine mumma and her boys were around 12 months old. I have never heard her mention her mum? What happened there?

And Matt’s family. Did they ever like her?
I think Kylie is what happened with her Mum, just continual drama. As for Matt’s family, they are lovely and tried to form a relationship with her but it was impossible and was like walking on eggshells. She treated them all terribly and shut them out when the boys were born. Pretty upsetting for them all.
The stories speak for themselves, don’t they? It’s definitely a common theme with her. The public persona is VERY different from her true self.

Reactions: 7
sorry if this is a dumb and obvious question… if she’s divorced why hasn’t she changed her Insta name back? Confused here lol

Reactions: 2
I found it so disturbing that she leaves her boyfriend of just months alone with the boys. This witch is so stupid.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.