Kylie Camps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we discuss the new hair?
I’m just not sure it’s working well with her new image of cons and combat boots…
Remember when she lived in dissh singlets and one teaspoon denim shorts?
Those were the days!

Reactions: 3
Can we discuss the new hair?
I’m just not sure it’s working well with her new image of cons and combat boots…
Remember when she lived in dissh singlets and one teaspoon denim shorts?
Those were the days!
Awww how cute, she looks like Brendon’s mummy🤭 they can do a mum and son shoot together 😳📸

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the hell is with the hair 😂 it's just not her at all.. i can't decide if she looks like a little girl and brendon is her dad, or she looks like his mum 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can't even sit with her kids & have breakfast without lounging her legs all over him at the table 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She can't even sit with her kids & have breakfast without lounging her legs all over him at the table 😒
’matt’ Kylie would be horrified by this sort of behaviour in front of her children
She seemed like such a prude then and now behaves like she’s a 16 with her first boyfriend
I don’t know which is worse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is this witch 12? We get it Ky Ry, you and boyfee wear matching cons 🙄how many times must you post these dumb staged pics🥱🥱🥱

You deadset bleeping idiot.
She has literally changed her whole identity for this guy. Remember when she was with Matt she was all about going to the beach now she’s a punk rocker bike riding Connies rocking chick

Reactions: 10
NOW THEY’RE ENGAGED
whyyyyyy!!?
my heart hurts for her boys. she’s not the mum she has instilled in them that she would be. where’s the importance of stability and predictability for them? if this turns pear shaped (which we know it will), her boys will not cope.
i care little for how happy she maintains she is with Bren-Donny- she did the same with Matt and had us all fooled for how many years…

Reactions: 11
Engaged 😂😂😂😂 I don’t know who’s train wreck I’m more excited to see this idiot or Sophie Guidolin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahah called it! I knew the announcement was coming 🤣
Grab the popcorn, Tattler’s…this should be a train wreck and then some. Miss tit-doesn’t-stink is engaged to a total bogan and morphed into all he is about. So much for prioritising the boys! What an absolute bleeping fool!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Engaged 😂😂😂😂 I don’t know who’s train wreck I’m more excited to see this idiot or Sophie Guidolin.
I cant split it although when both relationships fail(both wont be long) Kylie's meltdown will be far more entertaining Sophie will just be declaring her love for the next D within a week.

Reactions: 5
Who’s she going to invite to the wedding?
Watch it be a very ‘Intimate’ affair to take away from the fact she’s lost everyone important in her life and cannot maintain friendships.

Reactions: 7
Someone tell me what is with these influencers getting engaged after 6 months? Why are they all so
Mental in the head?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.