Kylie Camps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is going to give her podcast a patreon option. She will hide all the content she has with experts (which have been great at times) behind a pay wall.
And we will be left to hear life updates from her and the big guy šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Reactions: 1
I think she is going to give her podcast a patreon option. She will hide all the content she has with experts (which have been great at times) behind a pay wall.
And we will be left to hear life updates from her and the big guy šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
I donā€™t know why anyone would pay her for any content. Biggest fraud.

Ewww ā€˜the big guyā€™ haha duck that gives me the ick šŸ¤£ she referred to him as ā€˜the big manā€™ on stories when she posted asking for questions when podcasting with him. He seems like an overgrown child rather than a man. I would love to do a parody of her and him in ā€˜a day in the a life ofā€™ complete with her rising at 5am, self help book, check, face fully made up, check, podcast, check, 349 IG stories, check, matching cons, check, a helmet-less bike ride, check, him making her an iced long black and her telling him to put oat milk in it but still insisting itā€™s a an ā€˜iCeD lOnG bLaCkā€™ chhhhhheeeeeecccckkk

ā€˜Awww thanks, Brenny, I just wuv my ring, er I mean, yuuuuu šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I donā€™t know why anyone would pay her for any content. Biggest fraud.

Ewww ā€˜the big guyā€™ haha duck that gives me the ick šŸ¤£ she referred to him as ā€˜the big manā€™ on stories when she posted asking for questions when podcasting with him. He seems like an overgrown child rather than a man. I would love to do a parody of her and him in ā€˜a day in the a life ofā€™ complete with her rising at 5am, self help book, check, face fully made up, check, podcast, check, 349 IG stories, check, matching cons, check, a helmet-less bike ride, check, him making her an iced long black and her telling him to put oat milk in it but still insisting itā€™s a an ā€˜iCeD lOnG bLaCkā€™ chhhhhheeeeeecccckkk

ā€˜Awww thanks, Brenny, I just wuv my ring, er I mean, yuuuuu šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
And a quick cheap shot at the ex and the twins saying how much they just LOVE the crim looking thing that had 2 fights but she carries on like he was a pro fighter. Calm down Ky Ry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has also said the boys are lit up - like so much happier with their Brendan around. Happier than ever. I've never know someone so happy to keep talking about their ex that much šŸ˜‚

My kids love my new partner and it is a beautiful thing to watch. But I'm still sad everyday about how they have 2 houses and how their life has ended up. And I think my ex is trash lol but my kids always have a great time with him. They are not happier with me over him.

Maybe you are just no fun Kylie....

Also she said she doesn't want to be medicated? Why bother with the diagnosis then?

Reactions: 7
She will probably make an ADHD Program out of it and sell it. She had a podcast a few weeks ago called ā€œI definitely have adhdā€.
sometimes I think I do too. But I donā€™t. What I am is a busy mum who works, is probably getting to be close to perimenopause and I get forgetful and busy and rush because my life is super full! Plus Iā€™ve been on social media for the last 15 years so my attention span can be shot!

She has also said the boys are lit up - like so much happier with their Brendan around. Happier than ever. I've never know someone so happy to keep talking about their ex that much šŸ˜‚

My kids love my new partner and it is a beautiful thing to watch. But I'm still sad everyday about how they have 2 houses and how their life has ended up. And I think my ex is trash lol but my kids always have a great time with him. They are not happier with me over him.

Also she said she doesn't want to be medicated? Why bother with the diagnosis then?
Loves shading Matt in any way possible, yet sheā€™s never deleted the posts with him on her Insta. If heā€™s such a tERrIbLe ex husband and dad, why keep them on there?šŸ˜

All this tit with the boys and loving Rileyā€¦.Sheā€™s working hard on manipulating the boys against Matt, itā€™s a terrible situation. Sheā€™s told them they would be better off living with her and Brendon. What scum to do such a low thing. Sure, if you meet someone new and are happy, good luck to you, but donā€™t manipulate your own kids as pawns and against their own dad. I hope one day the boys discover the truth behind her lies and manipulation. She thinks sheā€™s sitting pretty in her little bubble with her ā€˜bugsā€™ and bogan fiancĆ©, but wait until the honeymoon period ends, because it will. And to your point, she is no fun. She canā€™t function on her own, doesnā€™t have an identity without having a man to prop her up and validate her.

As for her other crapā€¦.Of course sheā€™s self diagnosed ADHD, isnā€™t that trending with influencers? No disrespect at all to those with ADHD, but her claiming she has it is ignorant and just something else with her to foster engagement. Loves attention at all costs.

Iā€™m sure HG will be the next thing when she announces her pregnancy to Brenny.

Ky Ri: Influencer starter pack 101

Reactions: 3
And a quick cheap shot at the ex and the twins saying how much they just LOVE the crim looking thing that had 2 fights but she carries on like he was a pro fighter. Calm down Ky Ry.
He simply a play mate šŸ™„ of course they will be having fun times when his acting silly [like a dick] kids love that.. my girls love their step dad (we waited 2 years to live together), but their relationship with their dad is SO important to me if not for anything for their own growth and development.

Reactions: 4
Itā€™s so strange. I used to think she was attractive. Likeā€¦ā€prettyā€. But now knowing the truth about her, itā€™s changed how I see her. Even on a physical level. I donā€™t think sheā€™s pretty and would actually consider her pretty damn average.

She will probably make an ADHD Program out of it and sell it. She had a podcast a few weeks ago called ā€œI definitely have adhdā€.
sometimes I think I do too. But I donā€™t. What I am is a busy mum who works, is probably getting to be close to perimenopause and I get forgetful and busy and rush because my life is super full! Plus Iā€™ve been on social media for the last 15 years so my attention span can be shot!
Thatā€™s so bleeping unethical! - absolutely terrifying how ā€˜adviceā€™ and what every else can be shared sold over the internetā€¦

I swear a while make she made a comment about studying and said she thinks about being a life coach šŸ¤® I canā€™t even this she is dangerous and itā€™s not just her !

Reactions: 2

Not all types of ADHD require medication. Diagnosis can still help in regards to learning strategies that can help manage symptoms. My daughter, for example, has the combined type and because her most prevalent symptoms don't cause behaviour or learning issues, she doesn't need to be medicated. She responds amazingly to supportive intervention strategies. She may need medication at some point as she gets older, as symptoms can change or get worse as they go through other changes growing up, but it's not recommended for her at the moment. Which is great and makes sense for kids who don't have the symptoms that disrupt their lives at home and school. Adults on the other hand.... I don't really understand why she's talking about it so much if she's going to disregard their recommendations anyway. She literally said it won't make a difference what the diagnosis is, she's certain she has it. So....they might say she doesn't have ADHD, but she's going to say she has it anyway?! Get the duck out.

Reactions: 5
The whole ADHD thing is two fold: to increase engagement and to then create an ā€˜outā€™ for herself so she can blame ADHD for why she is a certain way or does certain things. Plus sheā€™s just a low key bleeping idiot that has a god complex and thinks sheā€™s got imaginary letters after her name.

• Haha
How
Itā€™s so strange. I used to think she was attractive. Likeā€¦ā€prettyā€. But now knowing the truth about her, itā€™s changed how I see her. Even on a physical level. I donā€™t think sheā€™s pretty and would actually consider her pretty damn average.
How though??? Seriously asking I cant get past those overfilled cheeks.

Reactions: 1
I imagine he doesnā€™t care too much, but I feel incredibly sorry for Matt that a lot of people are just getting to hear Kylieā€™s side of the story, and that basically she can say whatever she wants to about him :(

Reactions: 3
Yes!!!! This is exactly how I feel!

Me too I use to think she was stunning .
Now not so much
It blows my mind influencers we listened to two years ago now come out and say things like I was not healthy then or I wasnā€™t happy then but they were saying they were and wonder now why we donā€™t believe them saying ā€˜im now in a happy relationshipā€™ hun you told us that 3 years ago ainā€™t filling us again. All those things make a person ugly

I imagine he doesnā€™t care too much, but I feel incredibly sorry for Matt that a lot of people are just getting to hear Kylieā€™s side of the story, and that basically she can say whatever she wants to about him :(
Itā€™s really unfair what sheā€™s doing, but he knows the truth and is getting on with his life. Iā€™m a big believer in the truth prevailing and already by speaking out here, I think itā€™s made more people aware that she is not who she portrayā€™s herself to be. Sheā€™ll unravel herself on social media, itā€™s only a matter of time. Iā€™m glad he found happiness in someone else who really thinks the world of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Me too I use to think she was stunning .
Now not so much
It blows my mind influencers we listened to two years ago now come out and say things like I was not healthy then or I wasnā€™t happy then but they were saying they were and wonder now why we donā€™t believe them saying ā€˜im now in a happy relationshipā€™ hun you told us that 3 years ago ainā€™t filling us again. All those things make a person ugly
When you conduct yourself on social media and podcasts eluding your ex husband was the root cause of your issues, knowing you cheated on him as well as trying to turn his own children against him, Iā€™d say that makes you a pretty unattractive person. Particularly when that ex husband has got a mountain of evidence to publicly shame you, yet remains silent because he just wants to get on with life, your conduct demonstrates how ugly you are inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hopefully when she goes get her so called adhd diagnosis they tell her she doesn't have it, and say she's narcissist instead...šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.