Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Watercooler

Same! I really want the scoop on the marriage breakdown. She's always so cagey about it and I thought that was just because she didn't want to admit Matt left her. But now there might be more to it - I'd love to know the gossip.

She puts out such a squeaky clean image.
This might give you and idea…this could potentially be her next poddie ep:

Infidelity Masterclass

Today’s podcast is a solo ep and a game changer close to my heart. We cover a range of topics including:

* how I casually slide into DM’s

*Using snapchat for keeping dick pics on the DL and my other go-to apps for finding ‘friends’ 👩🏼‍🤝👨🏻

*ways to shit in your own nest whilst your partner’s working nightshift and serving the community

*my top 5 tips how to maintain your secret when confronted

*how to have an affair with a married man with kids

*deny, deny, deny

*added bonus: creating content eluding your partner did the dirty to keep up your aesthetic🤸‍♀️

🫣You don’t want to miss this episode! Added bonus content limited to close friends only! 🤫DM me to be added to the list NOW!✨

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Aimee25

OMG guys did you see Kylie camps has a BOYFRIEND
Don’t miss the stories of
Bf bike riding
Bf drinking coffee
Me and bf hand holding
Bf holding kids hands
Bf tickling kids
Bf treating kids with kindness
Bf in my kitchen

and incase you missed it, she’s got a bf now

• Haha
Reactions: 15

BS DETECTOR

Chatty Member
Engaged 😂😂😂😂 I don’t know who’s train wreck I’m more excited to see this idiot or Sophie Guidolin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

therealsmilf

VIP Member
I like how she said they've been engaged for a few weeks but they just wanted to keep it too themselves for a bit.

And obviously so they could record a podcast to go with their announcement 🙄

Honestly her and Sophie Guidolin. I'm not sure whose relationship carcrash I'm more invested in.....

Reactions: 12

therealsmilf

VIP Member
She must have gotten a message about love bombing? I didn't see it but she's gone on and on about it and is now comparing her and Brendan's relationship with Ellidy and Chumpy FFS.

Yes Ellidy moved into with Chumpy almost immediately and it worked out. But they were young - AND NO ONE ELSE WAS INVOLVED! It didn't matter to anyone except them if it all fell apart.

Yes people can change and do things differently to what they said 5 years ago. You know what they shouldn't do - move your boyfriend in within 3 months WHEN YOU HAVE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!

My marriage broke down and I dated and grieved and life was messy for awhile. And eventually I met my current partner and he is so wonderful - and there all kinds of coincidences that make us feel like we met at the right time in both our lives. But we are almost 2 years in and we don't yet live together. We are so so mindful of my children and protecting all their feelings.

Kylie Riley you can know you have met your forever person and not need to rush. In fact if your children are as important as you claim they are - you would not be rushing like this.

Reactions: 12

therealsmilf

VIP Member
He really looks so rough.

Even if he isn't treated differently she would make up a story about how unfair it is. Even though she herself probably used to judge people with heaps of tattoos. I doubt she would have given him a second glance before Kourtney and Travis got together TBH

Reactions: 11

therealsmilf

VIP Member
I agree. It's hard to watch. I think about the slow and steady approach I did with my kids and my partner. We're nearly 2 years in and he's only had them on his own twice. And for a few hours each time!

Filming all the interactions is the worst part. Those moments are private while her boys adjust to their new life. Instead she's broadcasting it to the whole fucking world.

Her, Sophie G, and Cachia are all SO desperate to prove how great their life is. How they survived divorce and life is better for it. No normal person needs to prove how great their relationship is unless they are trying to convince themselves too....

NOW THEY’RE ENGAGED
whyyyyyy!!?
my heart hurts for her boys. she’s not the mum she has instilled in them that she would be. where’s the importance of stability and predictability for them? if this turns pear shaped (which we know it will), her boys will not cope.
i care little for how happy she maintains she is with Bren-Donny- she did the same with Matt and had us all fooled for how many years…

vanillasky

When you fall out with your mum, your siblings, your husband's family, work colleagues and just about every friend you've ever had - it's not them it's you.

nobobo

Jesus the latest podcast… 9 lessons she’s learnt in 9 months of draining Brendan. Pass me a bucket. I wish I had half the time old love has. This sounds like something I would have written as a note on MySpace in 2005.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
I thought his outfit seemed a bit off as well, or maybe I just thought he looked like a dick..

I just find it so odd how she is basically saying a 9 year old is gay. I mean no one cares if he is (rightly so), but why draw this attention to it like this. Let the little guy figure things out slowly and not on social media. Just seems wrong, like it's being used for views and content.
They have no idea at that age, they just aren't interested either way. Just another influenzer pushing a narrative onto their kids for content. It's so fucked up.

nobobo

Is this bitch 12? We get it Ky Ry, you and boyfee wear matching cons 🙄how many times must you post these dumb staged pics🥱🥱🥱

You deadset fucking idiot.
She has literally changed her whole identity for this guy. Remember when she was with Matt she was all about going to the beach now she’s a punk rocker bike riding Connies rocking chick

Bopip

VIP Member
How's her form calling people triggered because of the love bombing Q. These influencers really are a breed unto their own. Her insecurities must be on fire, because she is massively over reacting. Neither this or the suggestion she go to her sons school were said in a shaming, trolling way. And you can’t compare changing your mind about wanting to travel with changing your mind about letting a new bf into your kids lives.

wuestiontime

I thought the exact same thing. Do you want to be blind in both eyes?
Maybe she can write a program about it…

• Haha

Watercooler

The manipulation of those boys in that podcast. I can’t. I actually know for a fact one of them in particular is struggling with it, but she has pitched it and manipulated them publicly to make out they are totally on board with it. Child abuse. 🤬

• Sad
  • Wow