Kylie Camps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she saying the first 3hrs her and Brendan have had in months? The boys had a 2 night sleepover only weeks ago and also they stayed at their dads last month.. always the victim Kylie at it again....

Reactions: 7
Why is she saying the first 3hrs her and Brendan have had in months? The boys had a 2 night sleepover only weeks ago and also they stayed at their dads last month.. always the victim Kylie at it again....
I haven’t had 3 hours alone with my husband since we became parents 6 years ago and guess what who bleeping cares ….

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's actively working against Matt and trying to keep them from him. If they don't enjoy going to the dads place, they all need to work together to make the transitions easier and to support the boys going between the houses.

Instead she's shading Matt all over IG and bragging that the boys like Brendan better (I'm paraphrasing). A good parent wants their children to have a healthy relationship with BOTH parents despite their own feelings.

She's not a single parent anyway these days, Brendan does a whole lot of the parenting. Be one thing if she was all alone and the boys weren't going to the dads but Brendan does drops offs, out of school activities, jobs around the house.

And they are trying for another baby - what's she think will happen when there is a new baby?!?!?

Reactions: 7
Her pity party about Matt has got to stop. How he hasn't taken further action is beyond me and how her meathead current Boyfriend doesn't get fed up with her games is also beyond me. Move on you weirdo.

Reactions: 4
And also, she’s way in to the shaming of people also. If anyone wrote that to her saying well I’m married/the dad has no contact/am a fifo wife/the father of my kids died etc and I don’t get a break ever she would turn it around and shame them. ‘It’s hard for everyone, and this is my hard, and I’m allowed to complain about it if I want to’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And also, she’s way in to the shaming of people also. If anyone wrote that to her saying well I’m married/the dad has no contact/am a fifo wife/the father of my kids died etc and I don’t get a break ever she would turn it around and shame them. ‘It’s hard for everyone, and this is my hard, and I’m allowed to complain about it if I want to’
It's okay hun, you're just projecting. What is wrong in your life that you are mirroring that onto me.

Love this narrative that the huns use so that they don't ever have to question themselves.

Reactions: 1
Lol she gets so triggered so easily. 1 comment leads to entire podcast episodes. But she's so evolved and self aware she knows better than everyone 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was out of podcasts and am currently obsessed with Barbie. Gosh Brendan’s dumb. He is sooooo dumb.
---
Oh no! And then she went on a massive rant about someone calling her out on her story about time alone. Her story was about having 3 hours alone “on a weekend”, so the other times like the 2 night sleep over were in the week. And she was a bit*ch! 😆😆

Last edited:
I was out of podcasts and am currently obsessed with Barbie. Gosh Brendan’s dumb. He is sooooo dumb.
---
Oh no! And then she went on a massive rant about someone calling her out on her story about time alone. Her story was about having 3 hours alone “on a weekend”, so the other times like the 2 night sleep over were in the week. And she was a bit*ch! 😆😆
She's so triggered 🤣

Reactions: 1
What the hell.. sounds like she can't control what she eats when she's out.. her ED is coming in strong.
Money must be very tight. I'd feel a bit awkward sharing an entree if out to dinner with friends, especially if not eating a main at all. But I guess if you can't afford it it's better than nothing.

She was talking on her stories yesterday about how she reached out to try and find some other D&D fans for her son so I'd say that's confirmed it.

She is always talking about the D&D obsessed son

Reactions: 2
She was talking on her stories yesterday about how she reached out to try and find some other D&D fans for her son so I'd say that's confirmed it.

She is always talking about the D&D obsessed son
Ohh gotcha, I don't watch her stories much anymore. That's pretty sad. I do wonder how all these influencer kids are going to turn out. Hers seem to be so gently parented that I wonder if it builds much resilience in them. She acts like she's a psychologist and parenting expert but does she have any actual qualifications other than managing to get her babies onto a good sleep schedule?

Reactions: 3
No.

She is apparently studying counselling this year but I haven't heard her mention it for awhile so maybe she gave up on it.

Her Barbie podcast is terrible. Honestly Brendan sounds incredibly unintelligent and she sounds desperate to sound smart. Throwing out fancy words. She is trying to hard to be a feminist and to sound progressive but she falls short. Talking about the patriarchy and misogyny but she really misses the mark. She doesn't understand the concepts in enough depth, listened to a few podcasts and thinks she's an expert. Very on brand for her.

Trying to appeal to Clementines audience but she is nowhere near her, nowhere near the nuance or education around the topics.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.