Kylie Camps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest posts don't have the ring but I don't think they are done for good yet.

They did a podcast together very recently.

They are probably fighting and she's waiting for him to come around to her way. There was at least one other time when she went quiet for a bit and untagged him from their engagement post 🙄 but that wasn't the end.

Maybe Brendan wanted to go on the school camp and Matt put his foot down. She hasn't shared his tattoo studio for a bit though I don't think....?

Reactions: 1
No rings. When did we last see Bendan? In previous break ups there have been significant times off line and when she was there obviously upset and posting quotes etc. couldn’t get out of bed. But she just dropped podcastshmmmm

No sign of him around this morning either. It's a bit odd to post a mental breakdown type thing and then act as though he doesn't exist.

I listened to her podcast with Marcia Leone, and Marcia is problematic in her own ways - but she barely shares her new man on SM, they don't live together a year in, she's only very recently had her partner babysit her son just the two for them.

She is polar opposite to Kylie in that regard, and by all accounts has managed her new relationship in a much healthier way that Kylie did.

She sounds more intelligent when she talks too. Kylie really has nothing these days.

And she has made so much of the relationship her personality and content. He’s all in on step dad life, they are couple goals, regular podcast guest etc etc.
If you share it, it’s up for discussion. If you get push back then that’s ok-it’s on you. You chose to share it. You don’t want people commenting on your life/looks/parebting/relationships-don’t share it. Easy. You make money off sharing. It’s a choice you make.
Also, you’d think she would have learnt from Matt and the divorce.

Reactions: 6
No sign of him around this morning either. It's a bit odd to post a mental breakdown type thing and then act as though he doesn't exist.

I listened to her podcast with Marcia Leone, and Marcia is problematic in her own ways - but she barely shares her new man on SM, they don't live together a year in, she's only very recently had her partner babysit her son just the two for them.

She is polar opposite to Kylie in that regard, and by all accounts has managed her new relationship in a much healthier way that Kylie did.

She sounds more intelligent when she talks too. Kylie really has nothing these days.
Has she ever had anything though!? A ripped off Sleep Program!? That's it!?

Has she ever had anything though!? A ripped off Sleep Program!? That's it!?
Yes! Every time I think about it I think how Matt could ruin her, she cheated and he helped her completely rip off her sleep program yet he hasn't. Makes me have more respect for him, narc or not. He's keeping the peace for the kids sake

I listened to her latest life update. She mentions very briefly that Brendan is taking some out from socials and he needs to just focus on himself and getting to his appointments....

She also talks about how hard it is supporting someone going through hard time. Honestly how self absorbed can you be. It's literally been a week.

Maybe he's having a hard time because he's been forced into the dad role before he was ready...... 🤔

Reactions: 4
I listened to her latest life update. She mentions very briefly that Brendan is taking some out from socials and he needs to just focus on himself and getting to his appointments....

She also talks about how hard it is supporting someone going through hard time. Honestly how self absorbed can you be. It's literally been a week.

Maybe he's having a hard time because he's been forced into the dad role before he was ready...... 🤔
Also, living your life on camera and having your partner discuss your relationship and life etc. so publicly and so often can be so damaging. I know that Matt had issues with it. It's not a realistic way for most people to live.

Mallory has just confirmed they're no longer speaking, her bf alluded to kylie starting a fight over something ridiculous and they've basically said she's completely fake

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Mallory has just confirmed they're no longer speaking, her bf alluded to kylie starting a fight over something ridiculous and they've basically said she's completely fake
Ooh in their Q&A? Has she deleted those ones? I listened to them all and no Kylie references but talking about a hard weekend??

He's not great at talking into the camera lol. She's not either. But that's ok if your trying for influencer life....

Came here to post after I listened too! I felt like Kylie kept wanting Marcia to have a witch session with her about ex’s and the situation she has perceived she is in but Marcia didn’t give her much 😆 she definitely is more mature about it all and I think Kylie is probably jealous that she’s taken it slow, offline and respectable.

Soon enough her kids might listen to her podcasts and it will be so terrible to hear their own mother bag out their dad even though she says “she can’t share much”. She’s definitely made subtle remarks about Matt and their relationship. Sad for the boys if they ever hear this.

Sorry yep it was during Mallorys q&a! She was asked if her and Kylie are on bad terms, and the partner piped in and said they're not on terms at all.... Mallory said she has reached out twice and got shut down, and that she only wants genuine people in her life. The partner said she had started a massive thing about something ridiculous and that's how this all started. Then someone asked would she want to reconcile with Kylie, and she said not at this point in time. She was asked if Kylie is falsely positive, and if it's an act for the gram and Mallory and her bf said aren't all influencers... so from all of that I gathered she thinks Kylies totally fake and loves some drama, so pretty much what we all thought anyway!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think she's deleted those ones. I listened to them all this morning, no mention of Kylie 👎 From the outside it looks like Kylie spent time with Mallory while she was single and lonely. As soon as Brendan appeared she was dumped.

I wonder if the fighting this weekend was about Kylie or her ex husband? Kylie said she's had a horrible week too. When Mallory was on Kylie podcast she said her and ex were great friends but obviously things went pear shaped with the new BF. But apparently all ok now. These sisters are very complicated.

But she "won't go into the weeds of it here" one of Kylie's most overused phrases.
---
And Clementine has commented on her latest post which will absolutely have her congratulating herself. Kylie is the antithesis of what Clem stands for so it's kind of disappointing to be honest.

I'm still so curious as to why she's now not showing the boys faces?! Ugh
And yep another doctors appointment, she's there every 3 days fml

IMG_7404.jpeg
From her latest post, doesn’t this kind of buck the narrative that she spun for YEARS that the divorce blindsided her, and wasn’t her choice.. which is it Kylie?

Reactions: 3
She said in her podcast today that the boy with the long hair is the one with ADHD, not sure if we had established that or not.

Do we think the long haired one is also the one with anxiety then? I think so because I'm sure she shared a story of him at home with her one day instead of at Matt's or school.

And the short haired one is the she thinks is gay. But no faces anymore guys - it's not my place to share their life like that......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.