Kylie Camps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think the long haired one is also the one with anxiety then? I think so because I'm sure she shared a story of him at home with her one day instead of at Matt's or school.

And the short haired one is the she thinks is gay. But no faces anymore guys - it's not my place to share their life like that......
Sounds right, do we know which one likes dungeons and dragons? Lol I was thinking the one with the short hair

I thought that the one that hadn't changed schools was the D&D one because that was partly why he didn't want to change schools - he had D&D friends, but I can't remember why I think that LOL. I would have heard her say something but no clue what anymore

God the boys are chubby. I have 10 year old twins and they're half the size, and eat all day. At least they haven't got her eating disorder

Reactions: 2
Podcast with her mum on Monday, mark it in your calendars ladies! 99.999% sure there won't be anything of actual interest in it and they'll completely gloss over what happened in the past and mainly speak on how they're just SO close now.

Reactions: 4
I just don't get how she went from disliking her mum so much and bagging her out all the time, to being so close. I bet the mum gets all the blame.

I just don't get how she went from disliking her mum so much and bagging her out all the time, to being so close. I bet the mum gets all the blame.
I agree! It’s so odd. Almost seems like the mum came on the scene when Mallory disappeared. And we haven’t heard much about her dad recently?

I think she was feeling incredibly lonely, she tried to say it was Brendan's influence of losing his mum that caused her to reach out, but my bets on her falling out with Mallory (and perhaps her dad), and as far as I'm aware she doesn't talk to her other sister, so she was probably needing SOMEONE in the family on side with her.

How does this dimwit not look within and think 'Hey! Maybe I'm the problem?!' For her marriage breakdown that she constantly rubbishes her ex over, the numerous family breakdowns?!

Its not them babes, it's you. No amount of podcasts talking to yourself will change that.

Reactions: 6
IMG_5833.png
Mallory has had at least 3 engagements and returned to her ex husband at least once in the last 2 years so just how many boyfriends has Kylie had considering she was married for a long time! (No shame in lots of boyfriends but just goes to show Kylie portrays ig life differently)

View attachment 2499326Mallory has had at least 3 engagements and returned to her ex husband at least once in the last 2 years so just how many boyfriends has Kylie had considering she was married for a long time! (No shame in lots of boyfriends but just goes to show Kylie portrays ig life differently)
Hoe life 😂😂😂 jokes but seriously her and sister are like 2 peas in a pod when it comes to men. Lol

Reactions: 1
It's a subscription one 🙄 a 5 minute grab plus a whole bunch of her talking about why we should subscribe.

She's obviously trying to drum up engagement. Maybe her membership sales have dropped, or she had some early success but people are cancelling. There doesn't seem to be any comments on the IG post about the episode either so it might not have been the attention grab she was hoping for anyway.

It's a subscription one 🙄 a 5 minute grab plus a whole bunch of her talking about why we should subscribe.

She's obviously trying to drum up engagement. Maybe her membership sales have dropped, or she had some early success but people are cancelling. There doesn't seem to be any comments on the IG post about the episode either so it might not have been the attention grab she was hoping for anyway.
she’s been complaining about cost of living. Is Brendan still doing carpentry as well as tattoos? Is he still tattooing?

Doesn't sound like there's anything in there that we actually want to know. Just a whole bunch of tit about young Kylie, we don't give a duck about that

Why does Mallory's BF think it's funny to film her sitting on the toilet and why does she think it's funny to reshare it?!?!!

It's not funny, it's just bleeping weird.

Like multiple times it's been posted.

How's her complaining this morning? I'm allergic to everything apart from Panadol and Nurofen. First of all those 2 drugs are completely different to each other and there are so many pain relief options that I'm sure a doctor could have found something for her. Probably it's just a bad sprain and OTC is all that recommended.

Not saying sprains aren't painful because the are, it's just the way she's painting herself as this hero whose injury is worse than everyone and she has to do it without pain relief 🙄

Liar liar pants on fire. We alllll remember your full days at Show Off Hair where you’d plug into the wifi and smash out a full day of work while getting your hair done. Many, many times. Never have you EVER mentioned going to get half of it done and then going back, no. Only settling in for a FULL DAY in front of your laptop. I guess now you have a diagnosis you can take creative license with the retelling of history 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My god this ankle sprain will send her in a spiral. Not being able to work out for a few hours a day?? Disaster!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.