Kylie Camps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see any insta story are those ones only for her "close friends" how do i get on close friends ?? 🙃 whats the secret lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I refuse the join close friends lol so I'm happily missing out on those 😂

The podcast is/was her main income stream so she will promote it regularly. Maybe her numbers are dwindling

I imagine he doesn’t care too much, but I feel incredibly sorry for Matt that a lot of people are just getting to hear Kylie’s side of the story, and that basically she can say whatever she wants to about him :(
I feel sorry for Matt for the cheating definitely but back in the day he seemed just as smug as her and also seemed very controlling / possessive- does anyone remember the time he got so worked up about a guy talking to Kylie at the gym? I definitely think Kylie is the bad guy in the situation and definitely a narc but I don’t think Matt’s an Angel, but maybe I’m wrong

Reactions: 8
‘Close friends’ hahahaha comical given she doesn’t actually have any proper friends, because she burns everyone in her life

No 50 insta stories today & numerous reminders about the podcasts 😵💫 What's going on!? Haha
Probably getting pregnant, because that’s the next big announcement 📣

Or maybe, you know, a few other followers asked for a please explain to her ADHD tit she’s been spinning or asked more love bombing questions that made her lose her mind

Last edited:
That ring is odd looking.

In yet another shade of Matt, it was because of him she didn't have more children. It was off the table as soon they were born. Then reinforced when they were about 2-3. But she doesn't want to go into detail because it's not her story. But it was taken off the table and not what she wanted 🙄
Wow. Nice, did he get it from Lovisa?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently the ring name is Ray of Light and his mums name was Nelle which means ray of light.

It's so strange looking.....

Reactions: 1
Apparently the ring name is Ray of Light and his mums name was Nelle which means ray of light.

Exactly, strange like Ky Ri.

In our community page...
It’s her maternity relief advert

• Haha
I assume it's a downgrade - its less than 1 carat combined. I personally don't believe you need to spend $20k to prove your love but Kylie Rylie feels like someone who likes showy.

I would have thought they had more cash available too....

In our community page...
I thought she had already hired someone, she said Jordan and someone else where on their way. How many people does she have on stay ? I know she has someone doing Kind parenting stuff.
I can’t believe Jordan went Back to work for her.. I know child protection is a tough job, but can Kylie really match here income ?

Its so ugly. I'm sure she would have paid for it herself no way his Centrelink could cover 6.5k.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooh that's interesting. Do we think she found it and showed him with the whole thing about it being his mums nickname. Like dropped a big seed and waited.....

Oh come on….Kylie 💯 knew he was going to propose. She’d only be talking about getting married to him 5 mins after they started seeing eachother. I think it was entirely planned by her because she is the biggest control freak going and wanted to leverage SM so needed to make sure it was carefully curated. Besides, she manipulated the kids hardcore so it looked like they were on board with it. Don’t you know? Krendon are the next Kravis 🙄

Reactions: 4
I thought she had already hired someone, she said Jordan and someone else where on their way. How many people does she have on stay ? I know she has someone doing Kind parenting stuff.
I can’t believe Jordan went Back to work for her.. I know child protection is a tough job, but can Kylie really match here income ?
Georgia was the one that left to work in child protection & has had the sense not to go back. Jordan is the one that replaced her & she's a rude mole that can't deal with feedback...pretty much like ky ry it seems!

Georgia was the one that left to work in child protection & has had the sense not to go back. Jordan is the one that replaced her & she's a rude mole that can't deal with feedback...pretty much like ky ry it seems!
I thought it was weird that ‘Georgia’ come back 🤷🏼‍♀️. I don’t think I have noticed anything Jordan has said or even seen her though.
is Jacqui from the kPI still around ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.