Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lorelei

Chatty Member
I think it’s hard for her, their families are friends, she’s known him her whole life and they’ve been together since they were teenagers, she probably can’t imagine her life without him. No doubt it has made her insecure, it’s bound to
Both families must be mortified then. If I was her family I'd tell her to run for the hills.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

ella1979

VIP Member
The thing is she’s in an extremely difficult position. If she leaves him, he might well get with Lauren. Then her children have to be around Lauren, who will despise them.
She’s fucked.
i think I’d tell him if he wants to come back he has to transfer all assets to me .. then I’d divorce a few months after. He is such a sly git, it’s what he deserves.

yes it is diving into the unknown isn’t it as to what would Kyle do. Unpredictable really. After what he’s said it would be a big U turn to get with Lauren . I think he might live on to completely fresh ground .

the fact she’s not said it’s over leaves me thinking it’s not . He just isn’t going to stop the misbehaving imo.

Sazza25

VIP Member
Difficult to say, if he’s vindictive, time will tell? Somebody I know, had to leave her ex husband for his cocaine habit and general shit behaviour. He refused to pay for his own kids to continue at the private school they were happily at. Now has a new gf on the scene, and has put HER kids into the private school that his own children he refuses to pay for. My point being, you think you know someone.. then a split can really change things drastically.
You know what I actually think this is a very valid point❤

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
She might just find a guy who wants her for her cash and fame tho, it’s more likely sadly.
She won’t let Lauren around her kids and there’s a chance of that happening if she leaves.

Reactions: 6

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
I understand why Annie is still with Kyle. Annie knows him in a way that only those who understand what it’s like to grow up and around someone do. They have 4 children together and a lifetime of memories.
The question is can Annie live with what he’s done to her and can Kyle change moving forward?

I mean seriously… the things that fucker has done.

last night I asked the barmaid how far along she is (not pregnant) and I fell on the way home and I have a problem lifting my head this morning.
How the fuck does Kyle walk around the world after what he’s done to his wife and children?
I was one of those that just point blank refused to believe he was the father 2nd time round…absolutely no way he’s went their again, why would he do that to his beautiful wife and family a 2nd time…do I think he will continue to cheat, yes I do but not with psycho Lauryn

I’ve done the when you due(not pregnant) thing also, 10 years on the person still blanks me 😂 now I have a rule that it doesn’t matter how obvious I think someone is pregnant, unless they actually confirm to me I say fuck all….

JAR21

VIP Member
Kyle got himself into this situation, not once, but twice. Lauryn is a tramp for going near a married man and getting pregnant, not once, but twice. She's a grifter and is out to get what she can for no one but herself.

Annie is a mug for marrying Kyle after he fathered one child with the absolute hag that is Lauryn. It's clear that she loves her children and her family, but no way on this earth would I have married a man who fathered a child with someone else.

Lauryn's bat shit behaviour by taking Kairo to the Euros and the interviews/insta stories must make conversations at the Walker's pretty awkward.

None of this would have happened had he kept it in his pants. She's a trollop chancer, but he was the one in a relationship.
BIB And shagging prostitutes in lockdown!

• Sick

Clarity456

VIP Member
I think soulmate is debatable when he shags anything that's still for long enough.
I dunno his words 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ whatever the case and although he absolutely does not have anywhere near the respect for her he should, I think Stevie Wonder could see that Annie clearly means more to him than Lauryn

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
The thing is she’s in an extremely difficult position. If she leaves him, he might well get with Lauren. Then her children have to be around Lauren, who will despise them.
She’s fucked.

Tjal16

Chatty Member
How do her family actually be nice to him or even pretend after what he did to Annie? Colleen's family the same, still see them all together. I know you have to let people make their own decisions if they stay or not but how do they not hate him.
I have often thought this too, for all we know Annie’s dad has give him a good hiding behind the scenes - hope so 🙊😂

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Keep seeing them being mentioned on beggy goodmans thread so thought id do them their own
---
@Lizzy 93 tag anyone you think would like a ganders babe x

• Haha

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
The original photos posted on the Goodman sisters threads from the world cup showed a pregnant tummy, leading to speculation that Annie was pregnant so I don't believe she had a surrogate.

Belleboo

VIP Member
Yeah, can't really rave about Kyle. Annie is so beautiful - in my opinion the most beautiful of all the WAGs, it's a shame she's gone a bit far with the face enhancements though.
Yeah she is stunning but definitely time to leave her face alone she doesn’t need anything she’s naturally beautiful

ella1979

VIP Member
Maybe she had the baby more then a week ago.
Exactly what I thought when I saw her photo . She might have some skins on too under her workout gear.

She looked after herself during pregnancy she was working out with big belly I saw her at neon pt which is opposite Wilmslow golf club . She’s put some effort in for sure throughout the whole ordeal she got up and took herself to workout which I think is admiral given the amount of cr@p going on.

Vile Kyle eh ….. he won’t change
---
No known name announced .

Lorelei

Chatty Member
Yeah, can't really rave about Kyle. Annie is so beautiful - in my opinion the most beautiful of all the WAGs, it's a shame she's gone a bit far with the face enhancements though.

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
Difficult to judge but I think there’s been far too many problems for Lauryn and Kyle to work even if Annie did leave.

The problem is , he could be with anyone and he will still cheat .

I hope Annie is setting herself up to leave when possible. I would have left him ages ago !.