Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JAR21

VIP Member
The Mail is speculating that Annie is a couple of months from giving birth!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Lauren will be so happy this morning, what a spiteful cunt. I wonder if the second baby is why her sisters have stopped speaking to her? Maybe even they think what she’s done is revolting.

ella1979

VIP Member
I shouldn’t be surprised the side piece flew out for today!.

I see Annie has a bigger jet this time round - nice one Annie . Book the best I say .
---
Lauren’s kid will be BA business class at best , I doubt there’s a better commercial option available from London ?

She won’t be able to afford a private jet .

• Wow

kj135

VIP Member
Their families (Colleen’s, Annie’s, whoever) don’t hate the cheating multimillionaire husband because he will be funding their lives too! Look at that poor girl who got raped by Greenwood. Her own father wanted her to stay with him. I bet he wouldn’t have if Greenwood was a brickie 🙄

Annie’s dad said he would disown Annie if she got back with Kyle after what he’s done. I don’t think Kyle funds her family at all.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I wonder how it came out that the second kid was his? The article claim he had a meeting with lawyers last week….it must’ve come out then.
If she is pregnant I hope it’s a girl.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
In terms of his assets most of his business ventures have Annie named as a 50% owner.

She has protected herself and ensured she can prove she has supported and contributed to his success. Even if he does hide money - she's set up.

He wasn't vindictive with Goodwill the first time.
The business ventures have to be a success for to be ‘set up’ from them. He doesn’t seem particularly savvy.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Who has Beggy Goodman got herself knocked up by? It’s not Kyle is it? She wouldn’t be able to resist telling everyone if it was.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
It’s great to see Annie posting more, living her best life with her friends while beggy Lauryn and Vardy are waiting for a reaction 😎 Best comeback.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Just wondering if anyone has suggested she used a surrogate? She hid her stomach up until the birth and has no sign of any post pregnancy body in pictures since he was born. Just a thought!
Her stomach is flat for literally just given birth a few days ago.

Reactions: 3

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
What’s the story in the sun? He wouldn’t go there again surely? Then again he makes pigshit look intelligent so maybe.

ella1979

VIP Member
The only spa I can i
A post from Mumsnet today….

Yes he is gross. The staff at a health spa local to him told me he pisses on the floor/wanks in the spa and makes all female staff so uncomfortable they won't do massages etc. He is gross and revolting.

🤢
must be meaning Mottram hall . It’s a champneys. Think high numbers of non members just there for a spa day not residential . The standard of clientele is low despite the area being very desirable . How gross re vile Kyle.

• Sick

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Why is he always posting photos of himself spitting water all over the place?
According to Mr Fox, some wrestler used to do it and he's imitating that.

He looks ridiculous but, given his dick and lack of impulse control, it's possibly the only harmless thing about him.

• Haha