Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4FoxAche

VIP Member
I wonder what his reasoning is for being extra generous…..
Originally, he felt bad for the child because he didn't want to be part of his life but wanted him provided for. After the second he was generous due to blackmail and fear of losing Annie and the boys, according to his interview.

The same interview in which he called Liaryn an "episode" and referred to her and her kids as "idiot choices and idiot decisions" alongside them being "mistakes". Ouch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I absolutely agree. Far too many people on tattle seem supremely unbothered about casting him as a victim in all this, together with his wife. It’s like he didn’t bring all this on in the first place 🙄 Lauryn Goodman couldn’t be doing anything she’s doing now if he hadn’t cheated on his wife multiple times. Point that out though and some people completely lose their shit!
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone stick up for Kyle or think that what he’s done is right. His actions towards his wife and his children are deplorable. However does that make what Lauren’s doing now ok? No it doesn’t.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
It’s not worth leaving him and having the possibility of having Lauren Goodman around her children, doing god knows.
Lauren is totally obsessed with Annie and absolutely despises her and her children.

Ladxb21

It's a tough one but when you think of the potential "Daddy's new gf" who could be brought into their life, I'd sacrifice it for my young kids. They have one childhood and if you mess that up, then there's bigger problems down the road. Just hope everyone is happy ❤

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
In terms of his assets most of his business ventures have Annie named as a 50% owner.

She has protected herself and ensured she can prove she has supported and contributed to his success. Even if he does hide money - she's set up.

He wasn't vindictive with Goodwill the first time.

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
Every article I read says how things are at an all time low between them. Annie looks unhappy in a fair few of the photos . It doesn’t seem to be getting any better anytime soon.

Personally I couldn’t forgive him in a million years. I think also his kids will eventually despise him for how he treated their mum . That’s a matter of time imo .

Reactions: 14
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone stick up for Kyle or think that what he’s done is right. His actions towards his wife and his children are deplorable. However does that make what Lauren’s doing now ok? No it doesn’t.
I’m not suggesting that the way she’s behaving is ok. In my view it’s deeply concerning, particularly for her children. But all I’m saying is I’ve found that any time you say he’s wrong it’s met with but but but Lauryn Goodman is worse. Her behaviour is deeply problematic yes, but for me at least (and I totally respect everyone is entitled to their own opinion on this situation), he’s the real villain simply because had he not cheated, his wife and their 4 children wouldn’t be suffering as they are and his other two innocent children that he’s subsequently decided he ‘doesn’t want’ wouldn’t have even been born.

There’s no point whingeing about a vindictive scorned mistress running around making your life hell when you are the one who gave her all the power to do it.

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
He might be busy shifting his money which is another risk. The more time he has the more chances he has to do offshore trusts and all sorts which are near impossible to pick apart no matter how much money you have to fight trusts .

I can’t see him doing that. Even though he’s a vile cheater, I don’t think he’d go down this route to deprive his legitimate kids and Annie of money. I think he’s a massive dope but he’s not vindictive enough to try and conceal money from his family. He’s rich enough to split half of his wealth if they divorce.
He's generous enough with an "episode" can't see him depriving his soulmate personally but that's just me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

lola212

Whatever happens I think Annie would stay in their house, Kyle is the one that’s moved out whenever they’ve split and I can’t see him moving Annie and the kids out a la John Stones. The businesses they co own are mostly property I think so Annie co-owns goodwill’s house and any other properties they have at least. Even if Kyle did go down the vindictive route, she co-owns their properties, has a 250k ring on her finger and would be entitled to spousal and child maintenance. Considering goodwill gets 8k a month I think Annie would be fine. Not that I could see Kyle going down the vindictive route especially where RRRR are concerned.

Reactions: 13

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
Him and the lovely Lauryn deserve each other - pair of utter scumbags (but him more so as he’s the married one). Feel so sorry for his poor wife and all the children involved.

• Heart

sellyoursoulforinsta

The things is…a cheating footballer is nothing new…they are all at it and the doormat wives always stay…hi Coleen!
But…
What panface is doing is another lever of batshit madness…and its her decisions that are ruining those kids lives…im sure there are plenty of unwanted kids out there living a quiet but kept life but what panface does is just beyond compehension….shes a train wreck and ive never seen anything like it before!
Annie also has chosen to (somewhat) stay but honestly what choice does she have for now with a newborn…she will 100% rinse the prick when the time is right…Kyle will get his well deserved comeuppance in time…but panface.. shes just evil!

• Heart

Tjal16

Chatty Member
Because they are Kyle’s kids too. It’s more sad he went back a second time knowing he wouldn’t be arsed if she got pregnant again. I don’t think it’s fair on any of the kids involved.
I don’t think you’ll find one person who isn’t baffled that he went back there a second time. Same has been said about Lauren in her thread. She went back with Kyle again except she was likely hoping to get pregnant again. Both vermin in my opinion.

Exactly what I thought when I saw her photo . She might have some skins on too under her workout gear.

She looked after herself during pregnancy she was working out with big belly I saw her at neon pt which is opposite Wilmslow golf club . She’s put some effort in for sure throughout the whole ordeal she got up and took herself to workout which I think is admiral given the amount of cr@p going on.

Vile Kyle eh ….. he won’t change
---
No known name announced .
The daily mail keep papping her in alderley edge too - poor woman. Love that she’s keeping a dignified silence. She deserves so much better than Kyle. He’ll always cheat and lie.

Chels91

I cannot even believe people are entertaining the idea he would ever be in a relationship with Lauren it's never going to happen weather Annie stays or not I don't believe she's staying out of fear of her being around RRRR they have grew up together. If she does stay I hope she has multiple side pieces she deserves it 😍 allow the spelling & grammer I'm half asleep with 1 eye open 😂

Reactions: 12
If only Kyle hadn’t have gone there in the first place and stayed loyal to his wife eh! Then they wouldn’t have needed to bank on anything! He’s gross!
I absolutely agree. Far too many people on tattle seem supremely unbothered about casting him as a victim in all this, together with his wife. It’s like he didn’t bring all this on in the first place 🙄 Lauryn Goodman couldn’t be doing anything she’s doing now if he hadn’t cheated on his wife multiple times. Point that out though and some people completely lose their shit!

• Heart
  • Haha

Sazza25

VIP Member
The thing is all she’s done is attend games with her children to support their dad. Kyle has publicly spoken about his feelings for Annie. It’s Lauryn who continually causes shit in the media and is fuelling this circus. It’s obvious Lauryn is doing whatever she can to make Annie leave Kyle as she knows Kyle will never leave Annie.
Lauryn and Kyle are both wronguns, I hate her but it’s almost like people feel sorry for him, he’s just as bad imo

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
Saudi is a thought!. Probably the only place she can get a bit of peace too.

Unfortunately the problems aren’t going away. Will the boys be happy if their mum is miserable . I’m not sure they will be . You can’t fake happiness or a good relationship when there’s hatred .

Kyle isn’t going to go along with things either for long. If Annie is upset long term and off sex and not complying etc etc . We know what rules Kyle and it’s not love. He’s selfish and sexually driven . If Kyle doesn’t get what he wants in the medium to long term he will be off.

He might be busy shifting his money which is another risk. The more time he has the more chances he has to do offshore trusts and all sorts which are near impossible to pick apart no matter how much money you have to fight trusts .

Idk . If it were me I’d get him to agree to the snip , agree to transfer a large amount of money and then I’d serve him divorce and get his assets and accounts she’s aware of frozen so he can’t shift money . I don’t think it’s the road to happiness for any of them what they are currently seemingly doing.

Everyone looks miserable and the kids will feel it .