Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinkle6

VIP Member
A post from Mumsnet today….

Yes he is gross. The staff at a health spa local to him told me he pisses on the floor/wanks in the spa and makes all female staff so uncomfortable they won't do massages etc. He is gross and revolting.

🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Bowbow82

VIP Member
A post from Mumsnet today….

Yes he is gross. The staff at a health spa local to him told me he pisses on the floor/wanks in the spa and makes all female staff so uncomfortable they won't do massages etc. He is gross and revolting.

🤢
Send Lauren around, she’ll clean that up Saltburn style.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Bowbow82

VIP Member
I’d love to know Annie’s long term plan. I hope she has one figured out .
I’d say agreeing to marry Kyle, after his first mistake, therefore legally getting half of what he’s earned is a good plan. She’s set up for life and is currently doing a good job of making sure no psychos will be stepmother to her kids. Maybe she’s sacrificing her happiness for the kids?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Sazza25

VIP Member
Unpopular I know but I think Annie is being a bit of a mug now, Kyle did wrong so wrong! But how many times is she gunna let him disrespect her? Girl you deserve so much more, find a man who values you, Lauren is just scum.

• Sick
Reactions: 24

Okgolightly

VIP Member
I agree he will never change- he will get others pregnant I’m sure. With Lauryn it’s the fact he willingly slept with her again knowing everything she had put Annie and his family through. He has no respect for his wife or children- he cannot be labelled a good dad when he has two kids he doesn’t see. If he wanted access to them he could go through the court and get it. Instead he seems happy to get Lauryn pregnant again, go crawling back to Annie and get her pregnant then pick and choose which kids he is involved with. That isn’t fair. Annie will never be able to trust him, she will always be looking over her shoulder and she should be fuming that he has opened their family up to being targeted by Lauryn yet again.

Reactions: 22

foxygirl2002

Unpopular I know but I think Annie is being a bit of a mug now, Kyle did wrong so wrong! But how many times is she gunna let him disrespect her? Girl you deserve so much more, find a man who values you, Lauren is just scum.
The thing is all she’s done is attend games with her children to support their dad. Kyle has publicly spoken about his feelings for Annie. It’s Lauryn who continually causes shit in the media and is fuelling this circus. It’s obvious Lauryn is doing whatever she can to make Annie leave Kyle as she knows Kyle will never leave Annie.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

LaraQ

VIP Member
I can't even imagine how draining it must be to deal with that Psycho Goodman everyday.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

LaraQ

VIP Member
I’d love to know Annie’s long term plan. I hope she has one figured out .
Mine would be,wait until Kyle inevitably goes to Saudi for millions and then file for divorce the second he retires and take him for half of everything.I'm not in the Annie is a Queen camp,but she sure as hell doesn't deserve what he's put her through.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

4FoxAche

VIP Member
But surely that’s court ordered- he doesn’t get to decide what he pays out really
The order was made based on what Kyle offered. The judge said he had been overly generous and was going to award much less.

Also worth noting, he found Kyle to be honest and reliable in stark contrast to Liaryn.

• Heart

sellyoursoulforinsta

Annie is by far an absolute rock and incredibly strong…she has access to his money so shes not staying for that…she is staying to give her boys the most stable life and a magical childhood…she is putting her own happiness aside for them ❤
Annie is no fool…once Kyles career is on the downturn and the boys are older she will rinse him for all he is worth…

• Sad

rhobh17

VIP Member
He might be busy shifting his money which is another risk. The more time he has the more chances he has to do offshore trusts and all sorts which are near impossible to pick apart no matter how much money you have to fight trusts .

I can’t see him doing that. Even though he’s a vile cheater, I don’t think he’d go down this route to deprive his legitimate kids and Annie of money. I think he’s a massive dope but he’s not vindictive enough to try and conceal money from his family. He’s rich enough to split half of his wealth if they divorce.
Difficult to say, if he’s vindictive, time will tell? Somebody I know, had to leave her ex husband for his cocaine habit and general shit behaviour. He refused to pay for his own kids to continue at the private school they were happily at. Now has a new gf on the scene, and has put HER kids into the private school that his own children he refuses to pay for. My point being, you think you know someone.. then a split can really change things drastically.

• Heart
I’m pretty sure that inside the Walker’s relationship must be an absolute shit show, and probably has been for years. He’s clearly got a long history of cheating and will probably play the old ‘finally facing up to being a sex addict’ card at some point and pack himself off to The Priory to absolve himself of blame and claim the victim status.

It’s actually staggering how some women put up with men like him. The sad fact is, we’re told Annie has been with Walker since she was 15 so the poor woman has absolutely no clue what it’s like to be in a healthy relationship.

He’s all she’s ever known and people may say she’s independent and savvy etc and maybe she has taken some professional advice to safeguard herself and her children BUT it shouldn’t be understated how emotionally attached she will be to him. And that isn’t easily cut off.

• Heart

Tjal16

Chatty Member
People constantly say well he shouldn’t have cheated - they’re absolute 💯 right no he shouldn’t. But does this mean he doesn’t get a choice in raising 2 children he didn’t consent to having ? Does this mean that because he shouldn’t have cheated he now has to bow down to Lauren Goodmans ridiculous demands for the rest of forever ?
I am in no way defending Kyle I think he’s disgusting the way he has treated his wife and the way he’s humiliated her.
Annie gets the only say in whether she accepts what he has done and stays. Should she leave him just because most other people “ say” they would leave in her position ? I would never judge Annie for any decision she has been forced to make off the back of the disgusting actions of her husband.

Reactions: 16

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
The fact is, Lauren means Annie and her children harm, if Annie leaves him and he gets with Lauren she’ll be around her children unsupervised.
No decent mum would take the risk, she has to stay.

Okgolightly

VIP Member
It’s like professional burglars. The police catch them once yet there’s a huge background of the same crimes that have gone unsolved.

I agree entirely. I’m not sure it can ever be the same again. It’s sad for Annie I feel for her. She is left with a choice to divorce rebuild and see if she can find love again - now that can be difficult to find even for a good looking woman, but it would give her the peace she deserved in her head and heart . It’s the option I’d go for if I were Annie .

Or option 2 take the git back and see what happens, the children have their dad there and it makes sure he’s not playing dad to Lauren’s children which might give her some satisfaction. However he is bound to cheat again , she will always be on the lookout/suspicious , she will never have the peace she deserves thanks to him …

It’s a difficult choice really but I think I’d go for option 1 . He’s had his chances and failed miserably.
I agree 100%. In having yet another child with Lauryn, who has targeted his wife online and harassed and bullied her, Kyle is showing Annie that he doesn’t have any respect for her. How could he? It’s not just the cheating, it’s who he cheated with. I doubt Lauryn is the first or the last but the sooner Annie disentangles herself from Kyle the better.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
It’s not worth leaving him and having the possibility of having Lauren Goodman around her children, doing god knows.
Lauren is totally obsessed with Annie and absolutely despises her and her children.

Reactions: 15

Ladxb21

It's a tough one but when you think of the potential "Daddy's new gf" who could be brought into their life, I'd sacrifice it for my young kids. They have one childhood and if you mess that up, then there's bigger problems down the road. Just hope everyone is happy ❤

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
In terms of his assets most of his business ventures have Annie named as a 50% owner.

She has protected herself and ensured she can prove she has supported and contributed to his success. Even if he does hide money - she's set up.

He wasn't vindictive with Goodwill the first time.

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone stick up for Kyle or think that what he’s done is right. His actions towards his wife and his children are deplorable. However does that make what Lauren’s doing now ok? No it doesn’t.
I think he's stupid, immature, immoral, peverse, doesn't think of consequences and many other things..... Rest assured, I am no fan of Kyle.

However! He pays Lauren more than what he financially has to and keeps his head down and just plays football... all the while Lauren is giving comments to tabloids he'll be a fat bald nobody soon and writing blogs that he's a narcissist who's had to go to school to learn how to be a better father, while at the very same time organising pap walks with her kids in "daddy" kits and inviting a daily mail journalist to go to world cup matches with them...

If she just kept her head down, took the money, if she wanted to took Kairo to the euros discreetly, accepted however much it stings that his kids with Annie were planned and wanted by him when hers were not, and stopped hooting and hollering about how sad it is that Kairo should be included with his other kids and he's not bla bla bla if she stopped all the above the majority of the blame would be laid at Kyle's door 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️