Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizz22

VIP Member
Every article I read says how things are at an all time low between them. Annie looks unhappy in a fair few of the photos . It doesn’t seem to be getting any better anytime soon.

Personally I couldn’t forgive him in a million years. I think also his kids will eventually despise him for how he treated their mum . That’s a matter of time imo .
They will eventually read all of this online and realise their dad is a fucking prick and their mums a queen.

Reactions: 9

LaraQ

VIP Member
The thing is she’s in an extremely difficult position. If she leaves him, he might well get with Lauren. Then her children have to be around Lauren, who will despise them.
She’s fucked.
I don't ever see him getting together with Lauren.He was dumb enough to have sex with her again but I don't think he even likes her.

4FoxAche

VIP Member
The photos on Getty images of the Qatar World Cup, Kyle is putting a jacket over Annie’s head… anyone know what this was about?
From memory, she was crying and he was giving her privacy by covering her head. I think, again only from memory, it was linked to her children's faces being published by various media outlets amidst another shitstorm from Goodman. At the time, she was attempting (and still is) to morph her child into the third Walker child, Reign.

• Sad

ella1979

VIP Member
He will keep dipping no matter what!. The trust has gone, it’s now not worth having him

Reactions: 8

Belleboo

VIP Member
Not sure we can rave about Kyle, the big thick dirty shit. He’s not the dad of the second one - surely even he isn’t that stupid - she’s just trying to make it look like he is.
I will rave about Annie though she’s a Queen, just handling her business in private living her best life

• Heart
  • Wow

Okgolightly

VIP Member
I cannot even believe people are entertaining the idea he would ever be in a relationship with Lauren it's never going to happen weather Annie stays or not I don't believe she's staying out of fear of her being around RRRR they have grew up together. If she does stay I hope she has multiple side pieces she deserves it 😍 allow the spelling & grammer I'm half asleep with 1 eye open 😂
I agree there is no chance of Lauryn being around Annie’s children- if by some stretch of the imagination Kyle did get with Lauryn then Annie has enough money and access to good enough lawyers to prevent Lauryn ever seeing RRRR. It makes me laugh to read stories saying Annie isn’t going to stay in Germany for the euros but instead fly in and out on a private jet as she doesn’t want to portray an image of a happy family 🙄

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
I’m not suggesting that the way she’s behaving is ok. In my view it’s deeply concerning, particularly for her children. But all I’m saying is I’ve found that any time you say he’s wrong it’s met with but but but Lauryn Goodman is worse. Her behaviour is deeply problematic yes, but for me at least (and I totally respect everyone is entitled to their own opinion on this situation), he’s the real villain simply because had he not cheated, his wife and their 4 children wouldn’t be suffering as they are and his other two innocent children that he’s subsequently decided he ‘doesn’t want’ wouldn’t have even been born.
Nail on the head.

• Heart

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Why are people so obsessed with Kyle having contact with laurens kids though ? If lauren wasn’t in the papers every 2 minutes would anyone actually care ? If Kyle wasn’t a premier league footballer would anyone care ?
You’re right when you say he has enough money he could force contact and he hasnt so therefore doesn’t want contact.

It’s sad for those 2 children that they were born into this situation. It’s also sad that Kyle’s other kids will be affected by the whole mess.
Because they are Kyle’s kids too. It’s more sad he went back a second time knowing he wouldn’t be arsed if she got pregnant again. I don’t think it’s fair on any of the kids involved.

• Haha

upyernelly

Chatty Member
I understand why Annie is still with Kyle. Annie knows him in a way that only those who understand what it’s like to grow up and around someone do. They have 4 children together and a lifetime of memories.
The question is can Annie live with what he’s done to her and can Kyle change moving forward?

I mean seriously… the things that fucker has done.

last night I asked the barmaid how far along she is (not pregnant) and I fell on the way home and I have a problem lifting my head this morning.
How the fuck does Kyle walk around the world after what he’s done to his wife and children?

GingerSquid

I shouldn’t be surprised the side piece flew out for today!.

I see Annie has a bigger jet this time round - nice one Annie . Book the best I say .
---
Lauren’s kid will be BA business class at best , I doubt there’s a better commercial option available from London ?

She won’t be able to afford a private jet .
I think todays was with some other WAGs hence the bigger jet … not a bad life .. I think a lot of them stay in it for the excitement of it all as well as the money. You might get a load of cash if you divorce, but the invites dry up and suddenly your just a rich mum doing the school run in rainy Cheshire.

Christmascupcake90

There will never be trust or respect in that relationship. I just hope the boys are shielded from it as much as possible and don't end up with major issues cos of it.

Fizz22

VIP Member
I don’t get it, Annie’s done what I said she would? My point was if you don’t want to portray the image of a happy family don’t go at all.
I think she wants to experience the memories with her children and hence why she doesn't have them going with grandparents. The likelihood is they're actively working on their marriage as well. This way, the kids still attend school and see their dad. Win win.

ella1979

VIP Member
I absolutely hate Kyle. For what it’s worth I’m hoping she gets rid of him and moves on. I don’t think she will though .

Footballers wives put up with far too much. Do they think despicable behaviour like his is normal or something.

Reactions: 7

hippolife

Annie’s dad said he would disown Annie if she got back with Kyle after what he’s done. I don’t think Kyle funds her family at all.
Her dad was in the VIP stands at the last match, having a lovely chat with Kyle, so I guess he’s decided otherwise.

Reactions: 7