Kyle Walker and Annie Kilner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand why Annie is still with Kyle. Annie knows him in a way that only those who understand what it’s like to grow up and around someone do. They have 4 children together and a lifetime of memories.
The question is can Annie live with what he’s done to her and can Kyle change moving forward?

I mean seriously… the things that fucker has done.

last night I asked the barmaid how far along she is (not pregnant) and I fell on the way home and I have a problem lifting my head this morning.
How the duck does Kyle walk around the world after what he’s done to his wife and children?
I was one of those that just point blank refused to believe he was the father 2nd time round…absolutely no way he’s went their again, why would he do that to his beautiful wife and family a 2nd time…do I think he will continue to cheat, yes I do but not with psycho Lauryn

I’ve done the when you due(not pregnant) thing also, 10 years on the person still blanks me 😂 now I have a rule that it doesn’t matter how obvious I think someone is pregnant, unless they actually confirm to me I say duck all….

Reactions: 6
I agree he will never change- he will get others pregnant I’m sure. With Lauryn it’s the fact he willingly slept with her again knowing everything she had put Annie and his family through. He has no respect for his wife or children- he cannot be labelled a good dad when he has two kids he doesn’t see. If he wanted access to them he could go through the court and get it. Instead he seems happy to get Lauryn pregnant again, go crawling back to Annie and get her pregnant then pick and choose which kids he is involved with. That isn’t fair. Annie will never be able to trust him, she will always be looking over her shoulder and she should be fuming that he has opened their family up to being targeted by Lauryn yet again.

Reactions: 22
The fact is, Lauren means Annie and her children harm, if Annie leaves him and he gets with Lauren she’ll be around her children unsupervised.
No decent mum would take the risk, she has to stay.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think he would go back to Lauren . I think he would go for fresh pastures and no doubt produce more kids . It needs the snip pronto !
---
But with an unpredictable and vile man he is , Annie would never be sure he won’t

Reactions: 5
I fully understand why Annie has stayed with him. She can’t risk Lauryn getting access to her children or Kylie pissing all the kids inheritance up the wall.

Hopefully Annie serves him divorce papers as soon as the youngest becomes an adult.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I cannot even believe people are entertaining the idea he would ever be in a relationship with Lauren it's never going to happen weather Annie stays or not I don't believe she's staying out of fear of her being around RRRR they have grew up together. If she does stay I hope she has multiple side pieces she deserves it 😍 allow the spelling & grammer I'm half asleep with 1 eye open 😂

Reactions: 12
I cannot even believe people are entertaining the idea he would ever be in a relationship with Lauren it's never going to happen weather Annie stays or not I don't believe she's staying out of fear of her being around RRRR they have grew up together. If she does stay I hope she has multiple side pieces she deserves it 😍 allow the spelling & grammer I'm half asleep with 1 eye open 😂
I agree there is no chance of Lauryn being around Annie’s children- if by some stretch of the imagination Kyle did get with Lauryn then Annie has enough money and access to good enough lawyers to prevent Lauryn ever seeing RRRR. It makes me laugh to read stories saying Annie isn’t going to stay in Germany for the euros but instead fly in and out on a private jet as she doesn’t want to portray an image of a happy family 🙄

Reactions: 8
I agree there is no chance of Lauryn being around Annie’s children- if by some stretch of the imagination Kyle did get with Lauryn then Annie has enough money and access to good enough lawyers to prevent Lauryn ever seeing RRRR. It makes me laugh to read stories saying Annie isn’t going to stay in Germany for the euros but instead fly in and out on a private jet as she doesn’t want to portray an image of a happy family 🙄
The school will be aware what's going on and the kids will have a tutor probably while they're there. They aren't normal kids coming from a normal 9-5 household. They're in private education with a premiere league dad! She plants the stupidest of stories.

A post from Mumsnet today….

Yes he is gross. The staff at a health spa local to him told me he pisses on the floor/wanks in the spa and makes all female staff so uncomfortable they won't do massages etc. He is gross and revolting.

🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Yes he is gross. The staff at a health spa local to him told me he pisses on the floor/wanks in the spa and makes all female staff so uncomfortable they won't do massages etc. He is gross and revolting.

🤢
Send Lauren around, she’ll clean that up Saltburn style.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The only spa I can i

🤢
must be meaning Mottram hall . It’s a champneys. Think high numbers of non members just there for a spa day not residential . The standard of clientele is low despite the area being very desirable . How gross re vile Kyle.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I find it unlikely he's going to a spa when he has all the facilities at home and he can get a massage at the training ground.

The story would have been sold by now if there an ounce of truth in it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
There would need to be some evidence in concrete for the story to be printed . It might be true but there is no text a paper can photograph for its records in case of a court case from kyle. That’s just one example of the type of evidence a newspaper might take in a story like this . Sounds as if complaints have been made to management if the girls don’t want to massage him. Years ago the sports massage person there was male . He had a female or unisex name. I know this because I accidentally booked him thinking he was female !

also whilst I know names can be kept out of the press by using the right agent to sell through, the person who needs to keep their job may not trust it
---
Does he have a pool at home ?

I know a prem league footballing couple who take their kids to Mottram just to swim .

it wouldn’t be the first time he’s had the facility at home and chosen to go elsewhere to use “other facilities “ 😂

• Haha
Why is he always posting photos of himself spitting water all over the place?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is he always posting photos of himself spitting water all over the place?
According to Mr Fox, some wrestler used to do it and he's imitating that.

He looks ridiculous but, given his dick and lack of impulse control, it's possibly the only harmless thing about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The photos on Getty images of the Qatar World Cup, Kyle is putting a jacket over Annie’s head… anyone know what this was about?

The photos on Getty images of the Qatar World Cup, Kyle is putting a jacket over Annie’s head… anyone know what this was about?
From memory, she was crying and he was giving her privacy by covering her head. I think, again only from memory, it was linked to her children's faces being published by various media outlets amidst another shitstorm from Goodman. At the time, she was attempting (and still is) to morph her child into the third Walker child, Reign.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can't even imagine how draining it must be to deal with that Psycho Goodman everyday.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21