Kyle Walker and Annie Kilner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Mail is speculating that Annie is a couple of months from giving birth!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I wonder how it came out that the second kid was his? The article claim he had a meeting with lawyers last week….it must’ve come out then.
If she is pregnant I hope it’s a girl.

Reactions: 4
It says in the paper that she's know about the 2nd child for a while, but that's not the reason for the split!!

Him and the lovely Lauryn deserve each other - pair of utter scumbags (but him more so as he’s the married one). Feel so sorry for his poor wife and all the children involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I absolutely hate Kyle. For what it’s worth I’m hoping she gets rid of him and moves on. I don’t think she will though .

Footballers wives put up with far too much. Do they think despicable behaviour like his is normal or something.

Reactions: 8
The thing is she’s in an extremely difficult position. If she leaves him, he might well get with Lauren. Then her children have to be around Lauren, who will despise them.
She’s fucked.

Reactions: 6
The thing is she’s in an extremely difficult position. If she leaves him, he might well get with Lauren. Then her children have to be around Lauren, who will despise them.
She’s fucked.
i think I’d tell him if he wants to come back he has to transfer all assets to me .. then I’d divorce a few months after. He is such a sly git, it’s what he deserves.

yes it is diving into the unknown isn’t it as to what would Kyle do. Unpredictable really. After what he’s said it would be a big U turn to get with Lauren . I think he might live on to completely fresh ground .

the fact she’s not said it’s over leaves me thinking it’s not . He just isn’t going to stop the misbehaving imo.

Reactions: 7
She’s fucked.
I don't ever see him getting together with Lauren.He was dumb enough to have sex with her again but I don't think he even likes her.

Reactions: 9
I don't ever see him getting together with Lauren.He was dumb enough to have sex with her again but I don't think he even likes her.
def never wife her up she's just a easy bonk

Reactions: 3
Agreed . The problem is there’s so many girls who will happily throw themselves at Kyle. Someone told me the other week there is a specially set up coach service which does a “bag yourself a footballer” trip at the weekend from Liverpool to alderley edge .

I’ve been out Fri sats in alderley edge and there are many out of towners there trying to pull Rooney or another footballer . They aren’t fussy 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just wondering if anyone has suggested she used a surrogate? She hid her stomach up until the birth and has no sign of any post pregnancy body in pictures since he was born. Just a thought!

Reactions: 1
Just wondering if anyone has suggested she used a surrogate? She hid her stomach up until the birth and has no sign of any post pregnancy body in pictures since he was born. Just a thought!
Her stomach is flat for literally just given birth a few days ago.

Reactions: 2
She looks great. She is heavier allover - but that’s to be expected. I have seen her in alderley edge Pilates when Kyle was with her as a proper couple. As in he was also in class . He was bloody useless. It’s a good job he’s better at football than he is at Pilates 😂 she was good .

I feel for her . What a bizarre situation. Sounds like the lawyers are doing their job behind the scenes to shut up the mistress /piece on the side .

Reactions: 5
The original photos posted on the Goodman sisters threads from the world cup showed a pregnant tummy, leading to speculation that Annie was pregnant so I don't believe she had a surrogate.

Reactions: 6