Kyle Walker and Annie Kilner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saudi is a thought!. Probably the only place she can get a bit of peace too.

Unfortunately the problems aren’t going away. Will the boys be happy if their mum is miserable . I’m not sure they will be . You can’t fake happiness or a good relationship when there’s hatred .

Kyle isn’t going to go along with things either for long. If Annie is upset long term and off sex and not complying etc etc . We know what rules Kyle and it’s not love. He’s selfish and sexually driven . If Kyle doesn’t get what he wants in the medium to long term he will be off.

He might be busy shifting his money which is another risk. The more time he has the more chances he has to do offshore trusts and all sorts which are near impossible to pick apart no matter how much money you have to fight trusts .

Idk . If it were me I’d get him to agree to the snip , agree to transfer a large amount of money and then I’d serve him divorce and get his assets and accounts she’s aware of frozen so he can’t shift money . I don’t think it’s the road to happiness for any of them what they are currently seemingly doing.

Everyone looks miserable and the kids will feel it .

Reactions: 12
Saudi is a thought!. Probably the only place she can get a bit of peace too.

Unfortunately the problems aren’t going away. Will the boys be happy if their mum is miserable . I’m not sure they will be . You can’t fake happiness or a good relationship when there’s hatred .

Kyle isn’t going to go along with things either for long. If Annie is upset long term and off sex and not complying etc etc . We know what rules Kyle and it’s not love. He’s selfish and sexually driven . If Kyle doesn’t get what he wants in the medium to long term he will be off.

He might be busy shifting his money which is another risk. The more time he has the more chances he has to do offshore trusts and all sorts which are near impossible to pick apart no matter how much money you have to fight trusts .

Idk . If it were me I’d get him to agree to the snip , agree to transfer a large amount of money and then I’d serve him divorce and get his assets and accounts she’s aware of frozen so he can’t shift money . I don’t think it’s the road to happiness for any of them what they are currently seemingly doing.

Everyone looks miserable and the kids will feel it .

I can’t see him doing that. Even though he’s a vile cheater, I don’t think he’d go down this route to deprive his legitimate kids and Annie of money. I think he’s a massive dope but he’s not vindictive enough to try and conceal money from his family. He’s rich enough to split half of his wealth if they divorce.

Reactions: 9

I can’t see him doing that. Even though he’s a vile cheater, I don’t think he’d go down this route to deprive his legitimate kids and Annie of money. I think he’s a massive dope but he’s not vindictive enough to try and conceal money from his family. He’s rich enough to split half of his wealth if they divorce.
Difficult to say, if he’s vindictive, time will tell? Somebody I know, had to leave her ex husband for his cocaine habit and general tit behaviour. He refused to pay for his own kids to continue at the private school they were happily at. Now has a new gf on the scene, and has put HER kids into the private school that his own children he refuses to pay for. My point being, you think you know someone.. then a split can really change things drastically.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Difficult to say, if he’s vindictive, time will tell? Somebody I know, had to leave her ex husband for his cocaine habit and general tit behaviour. He refused to pay for his own kids to continue at the private school they were happily at. Now has a new gf on the scene, and has put HER kids into the private school that his own children he refuses to pay for. My point being, you think you know someone.. then a split can really change things drastically.
100%. You never know what a rat will do when cornered. So many times I’ve been on a first date with a divorced man who’s gloated about how they hid money offshore . Or how they spent a fortune on lawyers because they were determined to argue to the end in order for the wife to either run out of money to continue to defend herself or until the wife accepted less .

Men can become selfish and bitter in divorce . He’s already selfish.

A footballers career is a short one. Yes he has earnt well but his expenses and habits will cost a lot over his lifetime plus all of his kids and a wife who has a claim . Footballers are at high risk of bankruptcy. A lot go bankrupt because they are either stupid with money or stupidly take bad advice on investing what they have earnt or both combined . He’s got no morals and only looks after what’s in his pants . That’s not a caring man . I’d say he’s at high risk of moving assets . I wouldn’t trust him .
---
An article I’ve found state 40% of footballers end up bankrupt .

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
In terms of his assets most of his business ventures have Annie named as a 50% owner.

She has protected herself and ensured she can prove she has supported and contributed to his success. Even if he does hide money - she's set up.

He wasn't vindictive with Goodwill the first time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m pretty sure that inside the Walker’s relationship must be an absolute tit show, and probably has been for years. He’s clearly got a long history of cheating and will probably play the old ‘finally facing up to being a sex addict’ card at some point and pack himself off to The Priory to absolve himself of blame and claim the victim status.

It’s actually staggering how some women put up with men like him. The sad fact is, we’re told Annie has been with Walker since she was 15 so the poor woman has absolutely no clue what it’s like to be in a healthy relationship.

He’s all she’s ever known and people may say she’s independent and savvy etc and maybe she has taken some professional advice to safeguard herself and her children BUT it shouldn’t be understated how emotionally attached she will be to him. And that isn’t easily cut off.

• Heart
In terms of his assets most of his business ventures have Annie named as a 50% owner.

She has protected herself and ensured she can prove she has supported and contributed to his success. Even if he does hide money - she's set up.

He wasn't vindictive with Goodwill the first time.
The business ventures have to be a success for to be ‘set up’ from them. He doesn’t seem particularly savvy.

Reactions: 4
You know what I actually think this is a very valid point❤

Reactions: 6
Whatever happens I think Annie would stay in their house, Kyle is the one that’s moved out whenever they’ve split and I can’t see him moving Annie and the kids out a la John Stones. The businesses they co own are mostly property I think so Annie co-owns goodwill’s house and any other properties they have at least. Even if Kyle did go down the vindictive route, she co-owns their properties, has a 250k ring on her finger and would be entitled to spousal and child maintenance. Considering goodwill gets 8k a month I think Annie would be fine. Not that I could see Kyle going down the vindictive route especially where RRRR are concerned.

Reactions: 13

He's generous enough with an "episode" can't see him depriving his soulmate personally but that's just me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think soulmate is debatable when he shags anything that's still for long enough.
I dunno his words 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ whatever the case and although he absolutely does not have anywhere near the respect for her he should, I think Stevie Wonder could see that Annie clearly means more to him than Lauryn

Reactions: 6
As much as he’s a scum bag he’s also been decent providing for KK. He’s not avoided his financial responsibilities…. He could’ve said here’s a 3 bed house. So I think Annie would be fine as long as he hasn’t blown it on retirement. Eg look at David Seaman reduced to flogging windows on adverts because he’s not been money savvy … but his ex wife is prob better off as she’ll have got her settlement at the height of his career and half the house. So Annie would be ok if she divorced now. But later on who knows what he’ll be left with. They live the high life when they’re earning. I mean look at Gazza! Nothing left.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But surely that’s court ordered- he doesn’t get to decide what he pays out really
The order was made based on what Kyle offered. The judge said he had been overly generous and was going to award much less.

Also worth noting, he found Kyle to be honest and reliable in stark contrast to Liaryn.

• Heart
But surely that’s court ordered- he doesn’t get to decide what he pays out really
Nope court said he could pay 3k less a month to what he ultimately agreed to and he paid another million on the house beyond what the court said he needed to.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder what his reasoning is for being extra generous…..
Originally, he felt bad for the child because he didn't want to be part of his life but wanted him provided for. After the second he was generous due to blackmail and fear of losing Annie and the boys, according to his interview.

The same interview in which he called Liaryn an "episode" and referred to her and her kids as "idiot choices and idiot decisions" alongside them being "mistakes". Ouch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14