Kyle Walker and Annie Kilner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That must make it sore for annie
They probably thought she was just a standard footballer hunting grifter looking for an easy lifestyle who would go away when she got the amount of money she was after and they'd be left in peace so give her a bit extra to make sure...

I don't think they possibly banked on Lauren being as unhinged as she is 😭😭😭

Reactions: 8
They probably thought she was just a standard footballer hunting grifter looking for an easy lifestyle who would go away when she got the amount of money she was after and they'd be left in peace so give her a bit extra to make sure...

I don't think they possibly banked on Lauren being as unhinged as she is 😭😭😭
If only Kyle hadn’t have gone there in the first place and stayed loyal to his wife eh! Then they wouldn’t have needed to bank on anything! He’s gross!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He must of revisited Lauren on a number of times to get her pregnant again. The odds of having s ex once and falling pregnant are fairly low imo . Reckon Lauren probably knew her cycles and made sure when he was there she was within a fertile ish window .

If only Kyle hadn’t have gone there in the first place and stayed loyal to his wife eh! Then they wouldn’t have needed to bank on anything! He’s gross!
I absolutely agree. Far too many people on tattle seem supremely unbothered about casting him as a victim in all this, together with his wife. It’s like he didn’t bring all this on in the first place 🙄 Lauryn Goodman couldn’t be doing anything she’s doing now if he hadn’t cheated on his wife multiple times. Point that out though and some people completely lose their tit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I absolutely agree. Far too many people on tattle seem supremely unbothered about casting him as a victim in all this, together with his wife. It’s like he didn’t bring all this on in the first place 🙄 Lauryn Goodman couldn’t be doing anything she’s doing now if he hadn’t cheated on his wife multiple times. Point that out though and some people completely lose their tit!
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone stick up for Kyle or think that what he’s done is right. His actions towards his wife and his children are deplorable. However does that make what Lauren’s doing now ok? No it doesn’t.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone stick up for Kyle or think that what he’s done is right. His actions towards his wife and his children are deplorable. However does that make what Lauren’s doing now ok? No it doesn’t.
I think he's stupid, immature, immoral, peverse, doesn't think of consequences and many other things..... Rest assured, I am no fan of Kyle.

However! He pays Lauren more than what he financially has to and keeps his head down and just plays football... all the while Lauren is giving comments to tabloids he'll be a fat bald nobody soon and writing blogs that he's a narcissist who's had to go to school to learn how to be a better father, while at the very same time organising pap walks with her kids in "daddy" kits and inviting a daily mail journalist to go to world cup matches with them...

If she just kept her head down, took the money, if she wanted to took Kairo to the euros discreetly, accepted however much it stings that his kids with Annie were planned and wanted by him when hers were not, and stopped hooting and hollering about how sad it is that Kairo should be included with his other kids and he's not bla bla bla if she stopped all the above the majority of the blame would be laid at Kyle's door 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Kyle got himself into this situation, not once, but twice. Lauryn is a woman for going near a married man and getting pregnant, not once, but twice. She's a grifter and is out to get what she can for no one but herself.

Annie is a mug for marrying Kyle after he fathered one child with the absolute hag that is Lauryn. It's clear that she loves her children and her family, but no way on this earth would I have married a man who fathered a child with someone else.

Lauryn's bat tit behaviour by taking Kairo to the Euros and the interviews/insta stories must make conversations at the Walker's pretty awkward.

None of this would have happened had he kept it in his pants. She's a trollop chancer, but he was the one in a relationship.

• Heart
Kyle got himself into this situation, not once, but twice. Lauryn is a woman for going near a married man and getting pregnant, not once, but twice. She's a grifter and is out to get what she can for no one but herself.

Annie is a mug for marrying Kyle after he fathered one child with the absolute hag that is Lauryn. It's clear that she loves her children and her family, but no way on this earth would I have married a man who fathered a child with someone else.

Lauryn's bat tit behaviour by taking Kairo to the Euros and the interviews/insta stories must make conversations at the Walker's pretty awkward.

None of this would have happened had he kept it in his pants. She's a trollop chancer, but he was the one in a relationship.
BIB And shagging prostitutes in lockdown!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m not suggesting that the way she’s behaving is ok. In my view it’s deeply concerning, particularly for her children. But all I’m saying is I’ve found that any time you say he’s wrong it’s met with but but but Lauryn Goodman is worse. Her behaviour is deeply problematic yes, but for me at least (and I totally respect everyone is entitled to their own opinion on this situation), he’s the real villain simply because had he not cheated, his wife and their 4 children wouldn’t be suffering as they are and his other two innocent children that he’s subsequently decided he ‘doesn’t want’ wouldn’t have even been born.

There’s no point whingeing about a vindictive scorned mistress running around making your life hell when you are the one who gave her all the power to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not suggesting that the way she’s behaving is ok. In my view it’s deeply concerning, particularly for her children. But all I’m saying is I’ve found that any time you say he’s wrong it’s met with but but but Lauryn Goodman is worse. Her behaviour is deeply problematic yes, but for me at least (and I totally respect everyone is entitled to their own opinion on this situation), he’s the real villain simply because had he not cheated, his wife and their 4 children wouldn’t be suffering as they are and his other two innocent children that he’s subsequently decided he ‘doesn’t want’ wouldn’t have even been born.
Nail on the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
People constantly say well he shouldn’t have cheated - they’re absolute 💯 right no he shouldn’t. But does this mean he doesn’t get a choice in raising 2 children he didn’t consent to having ? Does this mean that because he shouldn’t have cheated he now has to bow down to Lauren Goodmans ridiculous demands for the rest of forever ?
I am in no way defending Kyle I think he’s disgusting the way he has treated his wife and the way he’s humiliated her.
Annie gets the only say in whether she accepts what he has done and stays. Should she leave him just because most other people “ say” they would leave in her position ? I would never judge Annie for any decision she has been forced to make off the back of the disgusting actions of her husband.

Reactions: 17
The things is…a cheating footballer is nothing new…they are all at it and the doormat wives always stay…hi Coleen!
But…
What panface is doing is another lever of batshit madness…and its her decisions that are ruining those kids lives…im sure there are plenty of unwanted kids out there living a quiet but kept life but what panface does is just beyond compehension….shes a train wreck and ive never seen anything like it before!
Annie also has chosen to (somewhat) stay but honestly what choice does she have for now with a newborn…she will 100% rinse the prick when the time is right…Kyle will get his well deserved comeuppance in time…but panface.. shes just evil!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How do her family actually be nice to him or even pretend after what he did to Annie? Colleen's family the same, still see them all together. I know you have to let people make their own decisions if they stay or not but how do they not hate him.

Reactions: 9
How do her family actually be nice to him or even pretend after what he did to Annie? Colleen's family the same, still see them all together. I know you have to let people make their own decisions if they stay or not but how do they not hate him.
I have often thought this too, for all we know Annie’s dad has give him a good hiding behind the scenes - hope so 🙊😂

Reactions: 5
People constantly say well he shouldn’t have cheated - they’re absolute 💯 right no he shouldn’t. But does this mean he doesn’t get a choice in raising 2 children he didn’t consent to having ? Does this mean that because he shouldn’t have cheated he now has to bow down to Lauren Goodmans ridiculous demands for the rest of forever ?
I am in no way defending Kyle I think he’s disgusting the way he has treated his wife and the way he’s humiliated her.
Annie gets the only say in whether she accepts what he has done and stays. Should she leave him just because most other people “ say” they would leave in her position ? I would never judge Annie for any decision she has been forced to make off the back of the disgusting actions of her husband.
His wife has to do what she feels is right for her and her children. I’m not judging her over that for a second. Walk a mile in someone else’s shoes and all that.

But…. as the saying goes, if you lay down with dogs, you’ll get fleas. Walker is bad news and she’s probably known that for a long long time before Goodman was ever in the picture. Goodman is merely a by-product of a problem. Walker himself IS the problem.

It seems Walker will just have to live with the consequences of his actions and if he’s messed up the lives of his nearest and dearest, that’s on him. No amount of examining Goodman’s concerning unhinged behaviour will change that. And in my view that shouldn’t overshadow the gravity of what he’s done. He’s the one who unleashed the monster, whether he knew it or not. Other women he’s cheated with either did it for money, as sex workers, or they were willing to accept the hush money he gave them. He clearly got way more than he bargained for with Goodman that’s for sure.

Unfortunately for him, Goodman and the two children she had that he ‘did not consent to having’ are pretty serious consequences of his actions but he’ll just have to suck it up until she decides to let it drop, or is forced to back off through court action. Walker’s money will probably mean he can use the courts to help him in that regard but the real problem for his wife will still remain - him! He won’t change because he can’t change.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Their families (Colleen’s, Annie’s, whoever) don’t hate the cheating multimillionaire husband because he will be funding their lives too! Look at that poor girl who got raped by Greenwood. Her own father wanted her to stay with him. I bet he wouldn’t have if Greenwood was a brickie 🙄

Reactions: 10
Their families (Colleen’s, Annie’s, whoever) don’t hate the cheating multimillionaire husband because he will be funding their lives too! Look at that poor girl who got raped by Greenwood. Her own father wanted her to stay with him. I bet he wouldn’t have if Greenwood was a brickie 🙄
She chose to get back with him and have a child tho after posting all tht tit online about him.
Forty odd witnesses refused to give evidence at the trial
Ive heard annies mum encouraged her to stay with kyle even tho hes a bleep, dunno how true it is

Reactions: 3

Annie’s dad said he would disown Annie if she got back with Kyle after what he’s done. I don’t think Kyle funds her family at all.

Reactions: 3
Annie’s dad said he would disown Annie if she got back with Kyle after what he’s done. I don’t think Kyle funds her family at all.
Her dad was in the VIP stands at the last match, having a lovely chat with Kyle, so I guess he’s decided otherwise.

Reactions: 7