Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Chernabog for the winning thread title.

Recap: After several more shameful attempts to monetize his grandfather's passing, Kyle and Casey head off to Chicago where our dwarf was scared to ride a bus and divulged on juicy pizza. Then it was off to another cruise to Disney's new Lookout Cay where he wandered around in his Dora the Explorer backpack and a woman's fedora while spewing incoherent word salads. He also conquered concurred his fear of the ocean for the 30th time.

Last thread here:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to admit that may be my favorite thread title yet.
Home run Chernabog. ⚾🏆

wii-sports-baseball.gif
:cool: (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
1718366720952.png

Thanks everyone. This title is confirmed to make Kyle seethe, trust.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I just got this in my email. Will oar boy be able to resist throwing money away… sorry… I mean investing in more Lorcana cards to add to his 🔥 portfolio? Will he dedicate more vlogs to buying and “un-opening” packs and packs of these things even though his stans have repeatedly told him they hate his Lorcana card videos and that they bore them to death?

STAY TUNED!! 👀
IMG_3094.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just got this in my email. Will oar boy be able to resist throwing money away… sorry… I mean investing in more Lorcana cards to add to his 🔥 portfolio? Will he dedicate more vlogs to buying and “un-opening” packs and packs of these things even though his stans have repeatedly told him they hate his Lorcana card videos and that they bore them to death?

STAY TUNED!! 👀
View attachment 2993796
Without a doubt!
He needs to flex his fire portfolio and bring this important content to his followers

the keynote topic will be: join me in throwing money away

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh this thumbnail is bleeping ripe. Kyle looking like he's actually using his brain to think. Please notice the blank look in his eyes. LOL

Screen Shot 2024-06-14 at 9.14.20 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In honor of this pic, I'm way too early suggesting next thread title:
1718367472407.png

Kyle Pallo #81: Casey'sCooter is Out Of Order, Just Like His Vlogs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
In honor of this pic, I'm way too early suggesting next thread title:
View attachment 2993773
Kyle Pallo #81: Casey'sCooter is Out Of Order, Just Like His Vlogs
Every time I see that pic, I think: "Well, that's going to be the thickest and most pleasurable thing she'll have between her legs as long as she's with Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did everyone see the previews of CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular at Universal? Way better than Disney's drone or recent nighttime shows. Kyle wasn't moving vlogs to be FIRST to that. Let me ask my Magic 8-ball if he will be there tonight for the premier: Very Doubtful, Outlook Not So Good, Don't Count On It.

• Haha
  • Heart
Did everyone see the previews of CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular at Universal? Way better than Disney's drone or recent nighttime shows. Kyle wasn't moving vlogs to be FIRST to that. Let me ask my Magic 8-ball if he will be there tonight for the premier: Very Doubtful, Outlook Not So Good, Don't Count On It.

JoJo, and Super Enthused were invited out for the media event and have videos already up online. PMM was invited but too lazy to upload.

Mini-man has been going hysterical over on X, trying to convince people that he's not Kyle.
Someone asked him to prove it once and for all, and he tried to pretend he was Stijn again 🤦‍♂️. This boy ain't right in the head.

009694.jpg

009697.jpg

And then the cherry on top is this post, where he further gave himself away.
"Final nail ON the coffin"

009700.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
His stupidity never ceases to amaze me 🤣😂

---
I guess this is what they do before bed to get in the mood! 😂😂😂😂

---
Oooh oar boy was scared! 🤡

---
Lmao 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Videos didn’t perform as well as he thought 😂 but he’s planning 2 more Disney cruises this year. Too bad Casey didn’t seem to know that. Look at her facial expression instantly change. He does that to her constantly throwing stuff at her on the videos and putting her on the spot. Total manipulator! That way when they argue about it off camera, he can say it’s too late that he already put it in his vlog and he can’t take it back.

---
😂 notice he tried to edit out whatever Casey said about him spraying his Disney Wish perfume when he gets into bed
Yes! That’s one thing he obviously edited because he knows that he was going to get roasted for that! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Videos didn’t perform as well as he thought 😂 but he’s planning 2 more Disney cruises this year. Too bad Casey didn’t seem to know that. Look at her facial expression instantly change. He does that to her constantly throwing stuff at her on the videos and putting her on the spot. Total manipulator! That way when they argue about it off camera, he can say it’s too late that he already put it in his vlog and he can’t take it back.
--
Yes! That’s one thing he obviously edited because he knows that he was going to get roasted for that! 😂

"I know I want to go on the Fantasy and possibly the Wish one more time"

meaning that they aren't booked. Casey's expression is "now I got to try to book two more cruises last minute and take more time off..."

He attempts to edit things out so he doesn't get roasted, fails at editing and gets roasted anyway. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Just took a quick look. Well, a few of those 1hr+ excruciatingly horrible vids he's churned out lately, vids of usual nothingness, have gotten a few more views (*Many are certainly bought by him & family. For example, yesterday horror show has gotten only 21K views. Look for that to take a jump soon when views are bought. Hope all are alerting YouTube. They can't stop 'legit' subs being bought, but NO legit views can be bought, of course, and that can get a channel removed.) If he and the family keep it up, YT will pick it up, and usually issue a very stern threat to the vlogger and then removal.
But, back to the point, these terrible mish-mash long bs vids seem just to give his hatters' more time to flip him off.

I've never seen this kind of constant, consistent and growing hatred and disgust toward any vlogger.
ANY SPONSOR who would go near this toxic slop would be insane. They'd bring many times more dislike to their products than interest.
Pallo better keep Zach's crotch close to keeps those horrific mini cruises coming.

Remember: Kyle: "i only see 15 or so downvotes..."
And FlatTail Farida: "....a mistake by YouTube. It's all inaccurate."
200w.gif

c3.jpg
c.jpg
c1.jpg
c4.jpg
c5.jpg
c9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That blank stare when Casey is talking about how terrified he was of going in that crystal clear 2 feet deep ocean water.

009705.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooooooo! IT'S bigly baaaaaaaaack' over at Reddit. Easy to find.
The terminator thread too good to die.
200w (1).gif

Somebody is going to be seething and begging tonight. 😂 And I have a feeling this new (near same title and post) won't be so easily intimidated by some $100 buck C&D piece of stationary sent from an online shyster legal paper mill. It's a big ol' duck U to KKKyle & Sister BovineFlatass.
It's already getting a LOT of good action:
eI5qKa.gif

Kyle Pallo & his Xenophobic Burner Accounts
448395936_8461516197208555_4533823464529783131_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11