Kyle Pallo #79 - "We have a big surprise for you at the end of the vlog... My grandpa died!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @DonnyBergerStan for the winning thread title.

Recap, our little dwarf was invited by JoJo to his bday cruise with version cruises. Unfortunately, everyone else was occupied so Jojo asked the idiot. He got steaming drunk, more than usual and grifted with two live streams to feed his gambling and alcohol addiction. During the cruise he received the bad news that his grandpa had passed, did he let his viewers know in a short video and said he's grieving and won't be vlogging the last few days of the cruise? Hell no, he's going to use this to grift, he said he'd got some bad news and that was that, had a good time on the cruise and is distorting the time line.

Upon returning he just had to go to the new drone show and woo and holla, then it was off back home for the funeral where, well it's just sickening, I can't really carry on with the recap, if someone else want's to carry it on. :(

Last thread:-

Disney21421

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can’t wait until the next Disney Detonation video. However I’m surprised that Kylie with the help of those cheap lawyers didn’t do anything about that channel. The midget and family usually goes after everything negative about him.
I’m banking on this channel and the APD to keep me entertained.
Also I cannot wait for Kylie’s sock puppets to come back on X. With all the great footage he gave us recently, he will get destroyed.

Reactions: 15
Can’t wait until the next Disney Detonation video. However I’m surprised that Kylie with the help of those cheap lawyers didn’t do anything about that channel. The midget and family usually goes after everything negative about him.
I’m banking on this channel and the APD to keep me entertained.
Also I cannot wait for Kylie’s sock puppets to come back on X. With all the great footage he gave us recently, he will get destroyed.
Keep an eye out tonight, when he gets back home. I bet he'll be posting from the cruise again like he always does. I'm starting to notice a pattern that he's more active on his sock puppets when he drinks. He needs that liquid courage for his sock puppets, just like when he does livestreams.

I hope he gets lit up in the replies after the little stunt he pulled.

Reactions: 10
Keep an eye out tonight, when he gets back home. I bet he'll be posting from the cruise again like he always does. I'm starting to notice a pattern that he's more active on his sock puppets when he drinks. He needs that liquid courage for his sock puppets, just like when he does livestreams.

Another cruise after the 'dead Grandpa' disaster. Oh pinch me!

We leave for Mexico VERY early Tuesday morning for a week and with reference to the Pallo Daily Dumps & Crackerbox Cesspool, I've rarely been so thankful to get away. Oh, I'll have to check in, but any daily dose ,for a while for more than a few minutes, perhaps appropriately while in the crapper, of that oily, tacky, disgusting moronic little crass ret @rd is just a joy buzzkill. :LOL: (*There's still X, and I like taking afew seconds and blasting him there, so I'll probably enjoy that as well for a few.)
Go Tattle! Keep those Pallo alcohol-fueled sock puppets raging and seething! I'm counting on you.

Reactions: 8
I guess Kylie is a moderator on Jojo’s Livestream tonight. I commented “Hi kylie!!” It was quickly deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was trolling on JoJo’s live just now. Found oar boys next purchase!
---

They have mayyygneeets too
Ohhh thanks for reminding me! I was at Disney this weekend and saw this jersey (aka pajama top on Kyle LOL) and laughed because we all know this is Kyle’s favorite kind of shirt, but we also know he’s a homophobic little tit who would never be caught dead wearing Pride clothing. The only reason he would buy and wear this is to bait more gay men, or married closeted men who have a strange obsession with him and love spending money on tit for him (looking at you Jeff and Zach). He really should be thankful and grateful for gay men because they are huge supporters of his channel.

IMG_2979.jpeg
IMG_2980.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would give anything for Kyle to show it and say I like it but I’m more of a beige guy

Ohhh thanks for reminding me! I was at Disney this weekend and saw this jersey (aka pajama top on Kyle LOL) and laughed because we all know this is Kyle’s favorite kind of shirt, but we also know he’s a homophobic little tit who would never be caught dead wearing Pride clothing. The only reason he would buy and wear this is to bait more gay men, or married closeted men who have a strange obsession with him and love spending money on tit for him (looking at you Jeff and Zach). He really should be thankful and grateful for gay men because they are huge supporters of his channel.

View attachment 2971270View attachment 2971271

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is hilarious. Remember when he was seething on the cruise and grabbed JoJo's phone to ban someone? Now he volunteers to moderate JoJo's livestreams. It worries him so badly that people are exposing his sock puppets and saying negative things about him on JoJo's lives now.

009265.jpg

I guess Kylie is a moderator on Jojo’s Livestream tonight. I commented “Hi kylie!!” It was quickly deleted.
Yep, Kylie was moderating JoJo's livestream tonight and was removing any critical message about himself or reference to Morgonn, BasedPete or 'Greasy Michele'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Kyle, Why does your content calendar only go out 2 weeks? By the way, you forgot to add this to your content calendar.

1717381555488.png

• Haha
I saw this post on X, and @GreasyMichele13 was tagged. Then went back to it and saw they replied and tagged JoJo on the post, and now @GreasyMichele13 is no longer tagged (you can no longer click his name).

009270.jpg

It looks like Kyle panicked and turned off tagging on his sock account because he's worried about JoJo clicking on it.

009271.jpg

And now that he's back home, he was liking and retweeting stuff from his sock puppet tonight, which has been inactive since he left for Wisconsin. What a moron.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Today is Tiana day. I think he goes on the cruise on Wed if I am not mistaken when he goes live.
---
Of course he had to say ME first, instead of my grandma and mom and her siblings, etc. It is ALWAYS about HIM

1717421277010.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Mom had to leave and go to the bank to get money to pay for breakfast.

I wonder if oar $400k man offered to take the car and hit the closest atm? LOL, what was I thinking

IMG_0855.png

---
Great, we caught the clown out picking up cigarette butts in the parking lot.
IMG_0856.png

---

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Mom had to leave and go to the bank to get money to pay for breakfast.

I wonder if oar $400k man offered to take the car and hit the closest atm? LOL, what was I thinking

View attachment 2971981
---
Great, we caught the clown out picking up cigarette butts in the parking lot.
View attachment 2971991
---
Wait, what? Sorry I don’t watch the videos! Did they go out to eat and no one brought their wallets? Why was GerBear picking up trash in a parking lot??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oar Dwarf LOVES trains now. He wants to travel through the mountains in Maine.
IMG_0859.png

---
I’ll let the girl I live with take care of all the luggage.
IMG_0860.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.