Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
😲😲 Today from JoJo's vlog. Kylie gets caught on X/Twitter on his phone and quickly closes the application. Interesting since he no longer uses X (last post on 2/29) 🤔
009034.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Monetizing his grandfather’s death is disgusting and classless. I can not. He also said his grandfather was on hospice and he thought he would “hold on long enough”. Umm sir, do you know what hospice is?? I just can’t believe it. Selfish prick man. When my mother went on hospice, I was finishing my undergrad and had admission already into my graduate program. I took off and postponed starting my graduate program to be with her bc hospice means terminal.. it’s end of life care. This mofo was probably told the end was near and he decided nah, I’m just gonna go on a cruise. I’ll be there after and now he wants to fake tears. I mean I get it wasn’t his parent but idk maybe be there to support your mom who birthed you. He’s a disgusting human being. He’s real lucky he isn’t my child bc he would have more to worry about than a scratch on his camera lens.
Wow. His grandfather was in hospice and he didn't bother to even go visit him once? It's not like he has a job or any responsibilities to get in the way as an excuse. Nope... grifted booze cruises, 1-hour trips to the same old Disney parks, and video games are more important. And now he's going to play the whole "I just loved my grandpa so much" card. What a selfish POS.

I bet he's on cloud 9 today with all the engagement he's getting from fans.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Helio4life

Definitely not monetizing his grandpa’s death. This video is going to be painful. Probably almost as bad as the capitalization in this title.
OMG!!!!! Can’t believe he’s going on with this…. I’m sure Sue told him to stop vlogging. This is embarrassing for him and especially for the whole family.

• Angry
  • Wow

Helio4life

Now people will finally see what a POS he is. This is beyond disgusting and shows that he has no soul. Shoving a camera in his mom’s face when she is clearly in pain and asking her to promote????? WTF???
The good thing about all of this mess is he can’t go lower than this…. This made me literally sick 🤢

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
I know we don’t really care for PMM, but when Nate’s friend Steve (co-owner of Roosevlts) passed suddenly, Nate put a segment into his vlog and he cried real tears with real emotions. That wasn’t even his family member but he showed he was a human with real empathy. Then he went to London 🙄, but at least in that moment, the vlog was not all about himself.
Kyle’s subpar performance in his yard was his best attempt at pretending to have empathy and he failed spectacularly. He just doesn’t have it in him to connect with anyone on any level that does not benefit him. He is unable to put anyone else ahead of his own needs/ wants. We really can’t expect much more from him. He probably feels he should be applauded for even going to Wisconsin and “facing death” because I’m sure funerals scare him, just like spiders, birds, and the ocean scare him.

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
I'm at a concert and there is a guy badly dancing giving me Kp vibes.

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Absolute pigs, both of them...& they have no qualms about hanging their asses out for the world to see. It truly is disgusting. Makes you wonder what the level of filth is when the cameras are off
---
Yet he touts that he doesn't disturb people and is always respectful. He probably believes his own BS.

View attachment 2963396
View attachment 2963395
He doesn't really like disturbing people. I mean, he will, & he does, but he doesn't really like doing it see, so it's ok. Trust

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Says he is eating healthier, I guess for THIS meal as nothing else. SMH. Then he says he got the Ranch instead of Blue Cheese. DUDE.....ANY creamy dressing is NOT good for you. It is full of fat and calories. Trust though that he knows how to eat healthy. Wow

View attachment 2965191
Totally. He's constantly looking for his next snack & actually brags about how much junk he eats throughout the entire video. Dude can't pass an ice cream counter without getting a scoop or two every single time & orders dessert with every meal, but yeah, he's eating healthy...just like he doesn't drink. I mean, who ya gonna believe, Kyle or your lyin' eyes?

• Haha
  • Heart

Gootsy

Last cruise he left for port and he couldn't afford a cheep horse drawn carriage ride for his sister because he was short of cash. Wouldn't that alone embarrass a man enough to ensure he would always have cash in the future for port days? It would for me. Not this grifter. He has no shame. He giggles to himself that he gets others to pay his tolls. He's been doing this same shit for years.

I have pissed off a few friends of mine in the past. We will go out to eat and I will be sly and grab whomever is waiting the table, tell them I will give them 25% tip if they keep quiet and hand them my credit card to pay the tab. At the end of dinner I say I have to wash my hands and meet with the waiter to sign the tab. Then at the end it gets awkward because they wait for the waiter to come back with the bill and they don't. So they call the waiter and the waiter says it's all taken care of. They I will say something like, "Hey come on lets just go" and they figure it out quick. Ususally it ends with "WTF Gootsy" and I say "Go eff yourselves" and we leave.

I would be absolutely mortified to need a friend/family to pay for something, especially while on vacation. But this damn clown makes a game out of seeing how many people will pay his way ... and I'll be damned but it's a lot of family, friends and even strangers that give him money. I'd be ashamed.

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The lack of care for his mom and not supporting her but in reverse is just disgusting.
The lack of care for his own mother is glaring. Yet when she comes to Orlando, he makes her take the bus because he can't be bothered to pick her up from the airport, makes her carry all his boxes of crap up the stairs, makes her clean his garage, makes her treat him to dinner because he's too lazy to stock the fridge, makes her pay for a Disney resort so he can have content for his vlog... I can go on and on.

His supporters see this and defend it as 'family love.'
"yOu'Re jUsT jeALoUs beCauSe yOu dOn'T hAvE a LoViNg FaMiLy LiKe KyLe"

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Hardly Here

VIP Member
I can’t even with this shithead. When Mom & Dad go to Orlando they have to take an Uber. When the toddler goes to Wisco it just goes without saying they will pick him up.

She’s sad, tired and nauseous but she better drag herself to the airport.

IMG_0831.png

• Sad
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
What a fucking nut. Love how everyone at the table's completely turned away from him, chatting away. Mouth agape, he looks like a lunatic, or a 4 year old child who's been handed a device so the grown-ups can talk
He's glued to that phone all the time. It's funny, because his excuse on his sock puppets is always "why would Kyle be on here? He's out having fun at the parks/on a cruise/etc."

'Greasy Michele' was raging non-stop during this cruise and went silent as soon as he took off for Wisconsin. It's funny how many times he's caught buried in his phone with the X app open and quickly turns the phone away or closes the app when he realizes the camera is on him.

If it wasn't for JoJo "forcing" him to get out and talk to people on the ship, I have no doubt that he'd be holed up in his cabin the whole time.

• Heart

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
I’m only about 8 min in and it’s appalling how he’s treating it like some fun vacation type trip while still holding out on the “announcement” of the sadness. He’s not sad. He’s so indifferent and detached from it and doesn’t care that his grandpa passed or how his family must feel. Narcissist.

Also did anyone notice when he got out of the Lyft he go out on the same side as Casey? He had a perfectly good door but he decided to drag his feet and everything else over the full back seat to get out on her side wtf!

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
On X for iOS, when viewing the feed, it should display your avatar at the top left if you aren't scrolling down. I tried to see if I could pick up the 'Greasy Michele' avatar, but unfortunately he was scrolling down so it's hidden.

You can see that he's looking at Club 33 stuff though.

009040.png

We can confirm that it is X, because you can see the X app exit out after he panic-closes the app.

009041.png

I believe that's from Kyle's videos which are way behind JoJo's since he likes to stretch these cruise vlogs out mind-numbingly long, so that may be before it was confiscated.

• Heart
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The whole bar crawl segment is worth a watch for just how ridiculous Kyle was acting. They were given cards with ice breaker questions on them and after they complete the task, they get a little token object to bring to the bar in exchange for a drink. Kyle FREAKS the FUCK OUT that he has to talk to strangers, even though it’s an ICE BREAKER that EVERYONE in the group has to do, so it’s not like he has to go up to completely random people and ask them weird questions with absolutely no context.

View attachment 2960665
View attachment 2960667

The first card says that he has to find someone else that is on his floor, and he sounds like a whiny kindergartner who has just been asked to clean up their toys.

View attachment 2960630

You’d think Kyle Pallo, the big shot YouTube STAR, who talks to strangers all the time (although, in that case, they come up to him and fawn over how much they love watching him, which I guess is different since he gets to hear how wonderful he is) would be happy to meet new people so he can tell them that he’s a famous YouTuber and to subscribe to his channel, like his videos, and comment down below.
He's still telling people he's an "huge introvert"? 😂 I never heard of an introvert who is scared to be alone and who needs constant attention. You're not an introvert, Kyle, you're just an antisocial psychopath and pathological liar who is terrified of basically anything in life that is outside your little bubble.
---
He looks like he's actually going to cry. What a based alpha male oar guy is :rolleyes:

009028.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

bluebird33

So they leave poor Rocco tied up in the backyard? Also if this is a difficult time and it’s a really personal thing, why film it? And monetize something like this? Also he says the dog doesn’t like the grandparents cause they move too slow? WTF is wrong with him? I know people grieve in different ways, but 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
I won’t give Kyle the views so I’ve been watching Jojo’s cruise vlogs. Jojo really treats and talks about Kyle like he’s a child. 😂 Jojo chooses the restaurants/ activities, he leads the way, and he talks to Kyle in that calm voice mothers use to quell impending tantrums. Then he films Kyle in his “natural state”, behaving like an 8 old. 😂 I bet Jojo thinks to himself “Your sock puppet may call me a mole rat but my camera shows you are an idiot.”

• Haha
  • Heart