Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Kyle Pallo #79 - "We have a big surprise for you at the end of the vlog... My grandpa died!"

Not surprised. Disgusted by anyone who ever tries to defend him after this.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

CrudeVille

Monetizing his grandfather’s death is disgusting and classless. I can not. He also said his grandfather was on hospice and he thought he would “hold on long enough”. Umm sir, do you know what hospice is?? I just can’t believe it. Selfish prick man. When my mother went on hospice, I was finishing my undergrad and had admission already into my graduate program. I took off and postponed starting my graduate program to be with her bc hospice means terminal.. it’s end of life care. This mofo was probably told the end was near and he decided nah, I’m just gonna go on a cruise. I’ll be there after and now he wants to fake tears. I mean I get it wasn’t his parent but idk maybe be there to support your mom who birthed you. He’s a disgusting human being. He’s real lucky he isn’t my child bc he would have more to worry about than a scratch on his camera lens.

• Heart
  • Sad

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Hi all...
Apologies for my absence. You're not allowed to announce that you're leaving on this forum but just to say, I haven't left. I have no intention to. I just don't feel inclined to check in with what dipshit is up to any more. But I am still here.
So I was a little bored tonight and checked in to find our favourite sociopathic little squirt is now monetising his grandfather's funeral? I wish I could say I'm surprised, but having taken a deep breath and counted to ten I'm not at all.
Reality TV is pretty much the lowest of the low when it comes to entertainment.
And YouTube is the lowest of the low within that space.
And Kyle is the lowest of the low within that space.
This planet is screwed. We are living in "Idiocracy".

• Heart

Jjjg

VIP Member
The lack of care for his mom and not supporting her but in reverse is just disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

spider kay

Yup! Kyle would rather have SissyPig Alexa there because he knows she will, unlike Casey, at least put out ___ or bring "BlackMamba," her favorite strap on with her. :ROFLMAO:
It’s funny when cruising with alexia says beds cant be split but with jojo wont shut up about having them separate.

• Haha

CrudeVille

Kyle made a “tribute” video for his grandpa. Interesting almost every clip had of course had Kyle in it. He didn’t talk about what his grandpa did or what he meant to him. Yeah there were some older pics in there without Kyle in them bc Kyle wasn’t born yet. It just shows how self absorbed he is. I just buried my friend and coworker. You know funny thing is we all offered pics and videos or her being funny and caring but the focus was on her. When we all got up and spoke, we told stories about her and how she affected the lives around her and what joy she brought. We talked about her love for her young daughter and husband. It just boggles my mind how people don’t see how self centered this bafoon is. At least he didn’t film the funeral. I’ll give him that but the whole thing just gives me the ick. He literally sucks as a human, son, grandson and boyfriend.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I noticed he's wearing his Celebration, FL shirt while venturing around his old town. Is he trying to flex that he's a big shot living in Celebration, in case he runs into any of his old high school classmates?

Not even joking, that's probably what is actually going through this pissant's mind.

• Haha
  • Heart

AKW24

VIP Member
From Jojo’s video… guess who forgot their card at the port so jojo had to cover his little groot toy purchase. 😂 so he got off the boat with no cash, no card, and what no ID??
the no wallet no cash grift worked again.

jojo is a fool!

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
JoJo gets a drink and the Dwarf just helps himself to it and uses JoJo's straw. JoJo is not happy.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I think 75% of YouTube members are shadow banned by the creepy dad clown 🤡
As soon as I see one criticism, poof it’s gone within 30 minutes or less
I'd love to see the actual number of shadowbanned people. It must be in thousands.

I bet the creepy clown must spend whatever hours he's not at his janitor job sitting on his laptop looking for criticism to ban. A 74 year old man who spends so much time policing criticism online for his 30 year old son is weird as hell and not normal.

009168.jpg

009167.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
009099.jpg

009100.jpg

009102.jpg

---
He says he doesn't like gambling (right after saying he loves gambling) and wasn't planning to gamble but does it because his viewers like it and it's "good content." :rolleyes:
---
The amount of contradicting excuses and rationalizations he makes for his gambling addiction sounds just like his alcohol addiction. He needs rehab.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hardly Here

VIP Member
What the actual fuck?

Everyone must be so proud of their 30 year old Big Boy screaming like a monkey in the car at the top of his lungs.
IMG_0836.png

Really, what 30 year old does this?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

BlurryCat

VIP Member
JoJo trying really hard to catch Kyle on his sock puppet. He was on X here again. Note squirt's panicked reaction 🤔 🤣

009049.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Today’s vlog reminds me of the time he set the camera up in the kitchen to show him on the couch in such pain he had his head in his hands. Fake fake showmanship.

Sue’s dad passed away. When she pulls up and gets out of the car, does Dwarfy go to her to give her a hug? Everyone try to imagine what you’d do in that situation. This guy is a blight on humanity. A sociopath who has absolutely no regard for anyone else’s feelings.

I’m not even sure this guy has any feelings himself. He’s a mentally stunted toddler only concerned with the shiny thing around the corner.

• Heart
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I can’t even with this shithead. When Mom & Dad go to Orlando they have to take an Uber. When the toddler goes to Wisco it just goes without saying they will pick him up.

She’s sad, tired and nauseous but she better drag herself to the airport.

View attachment 2966894
Rather than put the camera down for once and give his grieving mom a hug, he just shoves a camera in her face right away.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

BlurryCat

VIP Member
JoJo roasts the Dwarf for wearing his rancid Marvel jersey for Scarlet Night 😂 😂
009048.jpg

009052.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Flesh crawling and sickening behavior. Oh yes dull online Pallonites, you fawning sycophantic fans who excuse his actions like the dimwitted fools you are, just look how your 'Disney Kid' idol is acting as his 'beloved' grandfather is about to be buried. He's as inconsolable as he was on the booze cruise and drone show. WOOOOO'!

This is beyond cringe. It's both sick and sickening behavior, a disgusting hell spawn toddler at a solemn event.
It reeks of disrespect, mental ret@ rdation, vulgarity on an epic scale, complete and utterly disgraceful behavior.
This is how he acts at the parks, the grocery store, Targets ___ to have expected the low-brow imbecile would have acted any
other way, like a respectful adult, was foolish. To believe he could continue the poorly acted 'grief stricken grandson' bullshit performance was laughable.
"Not The easiest day for me"

I see absolutely nothing in today's video that indicates he was grief-stricken over his grandfather like his title suggests. He's acting like a lunatic, out-of-control, manic infant. Screaming at the top of his lungs, making ape noises in the car while his parents drive him around, dicking around in a store while his grieving mother waits in the car for him, dancing and miming, making stupid faces...

The only point in the video where he showed any kind of distress was when he was overwhelmed with how stressful trying on clothes is. What an inconvenience for oar Dwarf.

Last edited:
  • Angry