Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hardly Here

VIP Member
I have to say, this is one of the most disgusting vlogs I've seen from this asshat.

Getting in the car and screaming as loud as he can?

Sue says she's never seen a Planet of the Apes movie, but, Kylie dragged her there 2 days after her Dad passes away. Tell me, how much do you really think Sue wanted to go to this movie? Gotta ask, raise your hand if you let a special needs midget drag you to a B movie the day after your dad died.

Kylie pays for the movie and popcorn and makes a HUGE show about asking EVERYONE how much they think it cost him. $400k? Eat shit you moron.

He flies 900 miles to a funeral, he takes a packed bag and a Hello Kitty backpack, but, he has nothing to wear to a funeral. But hey, we can count on Mommy to make sure I get some clothes.

He makes his Mom pick him up at the airport, a task that by the way is NEVER done by him when THEY visit him.

He makes his Mom take him to buy funeral clothes, then keeps her sitting in the parking lot for-fucking-ever, because, oh yeah, C aSey wants to browse TJ Maxx too.

Funeral clothes are no tie, no jacket, but, a beige quarter zip? I'm not even sure this is mental retardation, it's just a narcissistic sociopath who doesn't give an ounce of thought to anyone else. If he was ret@rded I couldn't blame him, but he's just an incredible asshole.

He has the fake crying in the backyard out of the way, he has the buying of 'funeral clothes' out of the way, the funeral hasn't even happened yet, but lets talk about Tiana's fucking kiddy ride. Let's talk about a Chicago visit.

Kyle is an incredible asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Here’s another commenter who has seen through the bullshit. I’m sure it will get deleted in minutes.

IMG_2924.jpeg

Reactions: 25

Yunque01

VIP Member
So i received an interesting bit of info on Kylie. Ever wonder why all those satire channels on YouTube suddenly disappear without explanation? Well kylie has been using a website called avvo.com. A website where for a small fee you can find an attorney to write a cease and desist letter for you. I can’t share anymore information at the moment, but know that the cache of information that was sent to me seems interesting and I am just beginning to go through it now.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
This bozo is the epitome of a low-class, self-absorbed fool. Instead of going home to be with his mom, his grandfather, and the rest of his family during his grandfather's dying hours, he goes on some second-rate cruise, vlogs the same boring crap day after day, and as usual, drinks up a storm. What a colossal jerk! He is the poster boy for a low-life human being who has no compassion for anyone who cannot benefit him. He knows it doesn't matter that he didn't go home, as his family will praise him and prop him up, no matter what. Sue and Jer ought to author a book on how to raise an unappreciative, uncaring adult/child. For sure, we will next see little Kylie boo-hooing as he films his grandfather's funeral. The whole thing is sickening, yet his "adoring" fans will shower him with praise and tell him how brave he is.
When Kyle got off the cruise ship, did he head to WI or to a Disney theme park? This choice also speaks volumes.

Kyle will forever be a soulless shell of a human. He cannot even conjure up an ounce of empathy for his Mom and Grandma at a time of great loss. Kyle fails to comprehend the devastation of losing a parent or a spouse. Time to wake up from the theme park and gaming fantasyland life. Man up and enter life in reality.

May his Grandpa rest in peace.
Susan, so sorry for your loss.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Holy shit, totally! You hear on cop docs like Dateline or 20/20 of guilty suspects feigning tears when being interrogated, but I've never seen it up close. That's really crazy. Total sociopath
Wiping the "tears" away.
009191.png

009193.jpg

He was having such a tough last couple days on the cruise... (no mention of the drone show, conveniently)

009194.png

009195.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Surely he isn’t wearing that ugly and unflattering sweater to his grandpa’s funeral? Nothing screams man baby more than not owning a basic black suit at 30 years old.

• Heart

Hardly Here

VIP Member
This is absolutely the worst I've seen from him.

He got a TON of backlash for other stuff, but I'm not seeing anything here. Not a single negative comment on yesterday or today's video. Maybe JerBear & Alexa went through and scrubbed them all.

Maybe this whole thing resonates with me because I have a 29 year old son.

Last June my mother in law passed away. My wife and I immediately went to their family home about a 5 hour drive away.

The next day my son and his fiance flew in, they rented a car and came to the house. He had a black suit and tie with him. He was concerned the hotel he booked had an iron and ironing board so he could press his shirt.

We knew about what time his flight was, but none of my mother in laws children had to go pick him up.

Have to add that my son does not make $350 - 400k/year.

Even though it was his Grandma who he was very close with he consoled all the aunts and uncles, he helped arrange things, tidy up, he never once asked others if they could guess how much he spent on this trip. I doubt he would have come up with a number that would make him delay his flight to take a bump.

Rather than insisting people drive him places he offered to run any errands that needed to be run.

He never insisted everyone go to see his favorite movie.

He never screamed at the top of his lungs at all.

I simply cannot relate to this Saulkville clown.

This ret@ard doesn't even seem real.

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Remember that giant "surge charger" that Kylie, the cruise expert, was trying to promote as allowed on cruises? It got confiscated confuscudated by security.

• Haha
  • Heart

jipeta2021

VIP Member
He claims he spent the last 2 days of his cruise balling his eyes out. The lies that just flow out of this guys mouth and his followers are eating it all up. He’s disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Wusubby

Chatty Member
*Gasp* They found a duck!! 😆 Kyle looked SO happy to find a duck! Papa Jojo just made Lil’ Kylie’s day by finding him a duck! 🥰
Plot twist, Kp wouldn't shut up about finding a duck. So JoJo brought one in port and then planted it there to shut the dwarf up.

• Haha
  • Heart

ScoJo15

I'm disappointed. How did grifty the dwarf not realize that the true time to capitalize on this would have been by going live the morning he heard on the ship... superchats would have been on absolute FIRE. He then could have included the whole "grieving over grandpa" shtick for his boring cruise vlogs... with a healthy dose of "drinking my face off because grandpa would have wanted me to have fun!!"... "losing hundreds of dollars while grandpa watches over me". Then progressed to "please join me on this difficult trip to wisconsin". Dude TOTALLY missed out on some income opportunities. Do better Kylie!!!

Honestly though, I share others thoughts in that this is an absolute all time low for that piece of grease garbage.

• Haha
  • Wow

CrudeVille

For a different perspective we watched Jojo’s videos which I must admit were quit annoying, but it’s so much more apparent that Kylie has some sort of issue. He’s also very very drunk. They both are. The mess in that room is disturbing and disgusting. Who lives like that?
The last restaurant they go to he looks like a bum and says he’s not interested in meat. I’m guessing cause it’s extra $$$. How anyone would want these two asshats advertising anything for them is crazy.
Jojo doesn’t bother me as much as Kyle does. Jojo appears to have genuine friendships with others like any normal person. Is he a bit immature? Sure but it’s not like it’s out of the norm for a lot of people his age these days. The problem with Kyle is he’s lazy and arrogant and thinks he’s better than others, all while being scared of effing water and spiders and whatever else… hell at this point I think he’s actually scared of just air. He’s racist, bigoted and misogynistic as we’ve seen on his sock accounts. Kyle is literally the definition of an incel. I know we’ve all said it but there’s something seriously wrong with that boy. It’s not normal for a 30 year old man to not have any friends, like real friends. Hell you could tell by the end of this 5 day cruise, Jojo was done with him. 😆 and Kyle over there has no clue he’s seriously lacking in social skills and life skills. He thinks it’s funny. Like yeah maybe when you’re 16, you’re 30 years old. I just can’t imagine going thru life like that.

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Love the comments on the latest DD video and thought I'd share some of them here. There's no limit to how many people see this guy for the complete douche he is.

009128.jpg

009129.jpg

009126.jpg

009127.jpg

009124.png

009125.jpg

009130.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart