Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DetroitFartCity

Now he's talking to someone and failing so miserably at having a regular conversation. He really is the dumbest person alive. Endless sniffing and blinking super ast.
---
Fighter jets flying overhead... did he turn his live stream camera towards it? Nope. Did he pull out his stupid giant camera to film it? Nope. Riveting stuff.
---
Now he's whining about the heat and telling his fans to NOT COME TO FLORIDA IN THE SUMMER. I'm sure Disney would be happy to hear him saying that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like Casey is trying to branch off into becoming her own "influencer" for fashion, home and bath products and make money through referral sales. She's taking photos around the 'more luxury' Pallonesian. LOL'ed hard at the dining table with no chairs.

View attachment 2931858
View attachment 2931859
Bravo to Casey for moving the piles of used Kleenex off the floor to get these photos.

I can't imagine the rabid Disney fans that watch the Kp Channel giving a remote sh*t about all this bland furniture and accessories. She ain't Martha f*cking Stewart. Maybe if she took pictures of a Jack Skellington Toaster, a Rapunzel coffee table, and a Cheshire Cat throw rug, their audience would care.

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Once again the manic little shit is screaming in a hotel room. Of course it would never occur to this absolute moron that someone may be trying to nap/sleep in a neighboring room. What an ass, and he’s not even a registered guest. Total and complete little prick
IMG_0689.png

• Angry

KyliesMadHatter

Kyle spends a few minutes saying you get lobster on night 3 of this cruise. Then less than 2 minutes later, he says you actually don’t get lobster on the 3 night sailings. 24/7, blood, sweat and tears, always working - my booty butt. Kylie, you are the laziest POS on the internet. Try editing even once!

• Haha

KyliesMadHatter

They talk about hiring an interior decorator for the bland retirement home. They need help with the curtains despite not even having dining room chairs. The poor decorator stuck with these fools playing house.

• Haha
  • Sick

Hardly Here

VIP Member
---
He rubs it in Casey's face that she's not going on the cruise while she does the dishes and unpacks the groceries that Alexa bought. She looks annoyed.

Yeah, when we have visitors fly cross country to visit us, we like to drag them to the grocery store a few times so they can buy something to eat.

• Haha
  • Sad

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Since no one is biting to his grifting to send him to D23, he is saying he probably will go to Mickey's not so Scary the first day it is open. Of course you will as you can't afford to to to DL and pay your mortgage.
It's a mystery, folks, even Kyle doesn't know the direction of his channel. Just pass the hat & we'll see where oar lil moocher lands. Safe money says he'll skip both D23 & opening night of MNSSHP & instead feature a full 45 min vlog of Casey hooking up the $12 new garden hose he ordered on Amazon

• Haha

DetroitFartCity

He left her alone for 10+ minutes on the stream, came back with lobster, which she hates and tried to make her eat it. She was furious he didn't get her anything. She leaves and he sits there thinking to himself, "I don't know why she was mad. I was doing something nice. One day she'll realize what a luxury it is."
---
He doesn't understand why people aren't more adventurous.... "you only have one life". Says the guy who goes to the same parks and cruises exclusively in his life.

Watching him eat lobster tail is hilarious. He really is uncultured swine.

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Casey will have an entire week alone at home. Niiiice. I hope she enjoys the quiet and peace :)
---
Really? Just like Alexa said, are you 5?

View attachment 2925073
---
PLEASE do tell us Kile what you would do to stay in there? I am sure one of your stans would help out with that....

View attachment 2925075
---
Wow. Now that really helps me out if I plan to shop there. SMH

View attachment 2925095
---
Rad? I haven't heard that word since I was in high school in the 80's, weird

View attachment 2925102
Now thinking about it…. I assume all the stays when Kylie was keeping “white nails” a secret were thanks to her CM discount!

Reactions: 14

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Time to step it up, Kyle! You need to propose to Casey ASAP!!! And have a baby fast to catch up with Casey's sister and brother in law.
I fully expect the proposal/baby talk to really ramp up.

When his brother got a dog, he started whining non-stop about how he wants a dog.
When his sister got a house, he had to have a house.
When he found out that his ex-man-crush Kevin played golf, he had to play golf.
When Lora announced she paid her student loans off, he had to "try" to pay his loans off.
When JoJo started collecting cards and opening them on camera, he started his Lorcana card obsession.

He lives his shallow life being envious of everyone else and needs to have everything that other people he knows have.

• Haha
  • Heart

CrudeVille

The thing is she has boring taste. There’s no personality. Their house literally looks like a staged house. It’s not personal at all. It’s just cold. Shes over there posting a lamp that she used as chandelier and her boring ass patio furniture that she most definitely overpaid for. It’s ridiculous. The key to making money off of your links so not only to have something that people might want but it needs to be something that people can afford too. The majority of their viewers I don’t think have a lot of money. Sure he has his sugar daddies for shower scenes but I don’t think the majority of his peeps have a lot of disposable income. I could be wrong but I just don’t see that. And when she doesn’t get paid the payout Kyle is expecting, he will most likely blame her for effing it up. I’m sure he’s expecting a big payday from her LTK shit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

CrudeVille

It’s so odd to me how he needs his parents for everything. I mean he’s had the glass doors for that tv stand for how long now and has never put it up? I can understand the light fixture but personally I would have just hired someone to do it but for gods sake he doesn’t even have towel racks. It’s seems momma sue was on the phone for the whole vlog. Isn’t she on vacation? I found that odd too. That whole family is just weird AF

• Haha
  • Heart

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Kyle says he's thankful they didn't get dining room chairs because it would have been exhausting to move them out of the way in order for them to set up the chandelier. 😵💫 Susan is the only one with half a brain who suggested pulling the table out of the way while they're working on the chandelier in case a tool or something gets dropped on the table. You know if that table gets scratched Kyle's brain is going to implode. Then he gets fixated on his mother's booty butt and says Shake Your Booty Susan about 50 times while she dances like a little monkey for him. He says he wants to make Shake Your Booty Susan a catch phrase and he'll say it in different vlogs and then insert the clip of Susan dancing.😧 Kyle's also dancing around a lot. He must be desperate to try anything for views. Then we have the creepy ass clown gnawing on wires. And somehow Kyle is impressed by this. View attachment 2923011View attachment 2923012.View attachment 2923029View attachment 2923028View attachment 2923013
"Thankful for no chairs to move", something he gets called out of by hatters & stans alike. Of course, you can add that to the list of Kyle's "never wrongs". Kyle's boorish lack of planning works out, just like he planned it (derrr...). What I would pay for this slack jawed fool to become self aware for even a moment & see what a selfish dipshit he actually is. Lucky for oar guy, he's protected by his parents & his own stupidity in equal measure
---
Pride of UW-Milwaukee, baybeee
---
Yes because all 20 something (almost 30) year olds make forts on Christmas Eve in the living room. I can't. It just gets worse everyday with these two. Please do NOT procreate.

View attachment 2923035
As a GenXer, I've worked with tons of Millennials & known them to be just as smart, serious & hardworking as any other cohort I've employed, but honestly, these two?? Building a fort & ordering Chinese on Xmas? Grow the fuck up. YouTuber Kyle & his girl friend Casey are perfect example the cliche that gives the generation a bad name

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Bet he has no idea how to turn off the main water valve either. If there's a flood/leak then the Clown Posse's investment is done for.
Absolutely ridiculous. Either you learn to do these things or you pay someone. Not too smart not to know how to turn off your electricity or water either.

• Heart

Hardly Here

VIP Member
He's wearing the same exact shirt that he wore on the first day of his last cruise. He wears this shirt about 3 days a week now.

His clothes are all so cheap, old and ratty that every shirt he wears looks like a well worn pajama top.

$400k my white ass.

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
So why isn't Mr $350,000 a year not getting his own room on the cruise? No 30-year-old man who makes even over 150k a year would stay with his parents. Imagine sharing a toilet with him?? I don't know how Casey does it.
Who would want their own room? I hear the floors on the concierge cabins are expeshully comfy & more luxury than even the beds. Kylie can build a sheet fort & hunker in for the night at his parents feet like a big boy

• Haha