Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Thank you all for the screen shots and recap of this amazing new DIY channel, loving this new content Kp is shitting out.

Jokes aside, they can do it there way, whatever. The worst part is Kp is putting this out there for people to watch.

Though, why is the alpha male big dong Kp playing around with the surge protector (fuse box). Just go in raw Kp, it's only 110v, just a little tickle. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Sister wife came to town because she and Kyle are going on a cruise together and Susan asks where they are cruising to and Kyle says "Bahamas probably" which is basically the only place he ever cruises to. He says there is going to be a live stream tomorrow as they board the cruise around noon or 1pm. Also Kyle can't pronounce bison and can't really say much of anything apparently words b tough in his language. View attachment 2924956View attachment 2924957
That item on the menu sums it up for oar boy “Rough Rider Sour" 😅
(What's up with all those wrinkles?)

IMG_9994.jpeg

• Haha

KyliesMadHatter

Get ready for a TON of DVC room tours so oar boy can grift a bunch of gift cards!

---
TATTLE so owns his fat midget ass, is in his pointy dwarf head, and he's so obsessed with this site, you have to laugh out loud when he continues to prove everything said here.
He is truly weapons' grade stupid and bullet proof ignorant.
He can't help but continue to shoot himself in the foot trying to own the hatters!😂
View attachment 2925059 God, that's depressing.
He shared this to try and flex that he paid. However, Sue got the text so we know better. Try again, Kyle!

Last edited:
  • Haha

KyliesMadHatter

Casey’s sister is in Paris for Taylor Swifts Eras tour while Kyle is back in NASA for the countless time. Dude you’re a snore!

• Haha
  • Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
When we bought our first house I was so excited to work on projects myself. Installed multiple ceiling light fixtures, mounted TVs, installed hanging storage racks in garage and bike racks, painted, etc. Never did any kind of handywork in my life at that point but these days you can learn anything on the internet. Really shows how lazy he is for a young guy. It's pathetic to need his parents to fly 1,250 miles to do all this stuff for him.

And if he's incapable for whatever reason, why can't he hire someone since he's such a baller?

You can see how the family enables him though. They aren't able to ever just tell him "no."
I mean on one hand I don't see anything wrong with Ger Bear coming down to "HELP" with the home stuff, key word is HELP.

If oar boy actually tried working with Ger Bear, seeing how things are done so he can do them on his own in the future is one thing. Instead he's pretty much forced to do everything by himself and Kp isn't even bothering to see how things should/could be done.

I'm a recent home owner, and am far from handy, and I feel so guilty when my Dad who legitimately is working more than he should at his age, take vacation time to visit us, and help with some projects around my house.

The difference is, I actually help, I write things down so I know what to do in that situation going forward.

I don't let them pay for anything when they visit because I know the $$$ my Dad is saving me by showing me how to do things on my own will easily eclipse what I could have spent if I paid someone else to do it for me.

Ohh I also don't force my Dad and Step Mom to sleep on a twin sized bed.

• Heart
My god in heaven. The old fool standing on tiptoes trying to reach that outlet while the Dumbass Dwarf squeals like pig grabbed by the balls.
This is tragicomedy, of a sort, on a Disney cartoon scale.
_______________________________________________________________________________Too bad it wasn't a fixture with a fan on it.______
View attachment 2923236View attachment 2923241
Today's video should have the Benny Hill theme playing the entire time

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Note how he strategically has Casey accompany him to the Wilderness Lodge gift shop because he has to get this “phallic shaped” object. It’s $34 before discount - note the discount is encircled in red:
View attachment 2925729

Why is he so fascinated with said object? IYKYK 😂
A fucking 30 year old man pissing his pants over little park tchotchkes and then using his girl friend to pay for them. What a fucktard he is.

And ~drumroll!~ Almost did a spit take when he said, "...you get a discount if you have a discount."
__________________________________________________________________________________________Meet "Discount" .... Even HE calls her "DISCOUNT"!
ch.jpg

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
IMG_0704.jpeg

IMG_0705.jpeg

---
Why is he obsessed with the "third wheeling" thing. You can't all just go out. It's not like you have any chemistry and you are goo goo all over each other and romantic?
Is it 'third wheeling' when the Clown & Banker go on a cruise and this little drunk ass half wit is sleeping on their couch and stinking up their bathroom?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

AKW24

VIP Member
God what a horror show.

---
Why oh why is this inconsiderate little asshole in this room talking and taking video of his family napping?
Imagine being 64 and 74 and being forced to sleep such a small bed at the Failnesian?

because he needs the content. they probably fell asleep instantly in that queen!

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
"He's like a seven year old most of the time. It's just who he is. We've ALL GROWN TO TOLERATE IT." - Alexa Pallo
Tolerate = enable, contribute, and excuse his behavior

Alexa, you and your parents are the reason why he acts like a seven year old. No one ever told him "no" and you let him control you with his whining and tantrums. You always gave into him, and so he does the same thing at 30 years of age. He was never forced to grow up.
---
He's pretending to punch Alexa while she talks during the last couple minutes of the liveView attachment 2928285View attachment 2928286View attachment 2928287
Gotta show the hatters how tough he is. You guys intimidated?

008381.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
"He's like a seven year old most of the time. It's just who he is. We've ALL GROWN TO TOLERATE IT." - Alexa Pallo
And that’s his sister. Who the hell finds his behavior appealing? I’d think the overwhelming majority of people would consider a 30 yo man who acts like a seven year old extremely off putting. That he’s found a woman who’d actually fuck him is downright amazing. Says a ton about Casey’s intelligence, self worth & maturity level

• Heart

KyliesMadHatter

It's painfully obvious that he and his family are buying bot subscribers from sites like FastPromo . The sudden jumps are a hard tell. (*That's also true with the sudden jumps in 'views' after a vid has languished for days and weeks in the 20Ks.) The stench of 'bought bots' and 'bought subs' is all over that. His channel has consistently gone down in the speed with which subscribers were added and it got worse when he started on this disastrous "lifestyle" venture. He was lucky to add 1K new subs in a month or more and he was too lazy to do shorts to up that total.
It's all a sham, like everything else about him. It's smoke & mirrors for his fraud and sham Daily :poop: Dumps to fool the dimwits staying and those newbies who might drop by.
It would be a blessing if YouTube took notice and removed that entire channel, and they've done it on numerous occasions to other fake as hell ventures. YouTube is constantly working to detect and remove fake accounts. So even if he does manage to get a few thousand fake subscribers, it's only a matter of time before they're removed. And once they're gone, your subscriber count will take a nosedive. Buying legitly' 😁 subscribers from services is more expensive but safer, and is still frowned on by YouTube.
So... more money they can't afford flushed down the Kyle Black Hole of YouTubbing'!😂
Since Kyle is such an analytics guy, I’m curious about the return on the investment on buying subs and views. I’m going to guess that overall it’s a loss other than to flex on your hatters.

• Haha